DVD Talk
Woman mistaken for hog, shot by boyfriend in hunting accident (You know the state) [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Woman mistaken for hog, shot by boyfriend in hunting accident (You know the state)

grundle
04-23-12, 05:13 PM
The article didn't have a picture of her, so I did a search and posted the best that I could find, but I'm not sure if it's the same person or not.

http://www.wokv.com/news/news/local/woman-mistaken-hog-shot-boyfriend-hunting-accident/nMfr7/

Woman mistaken for hog, shot by boyfriend in hunting accident

April 23, 2012

By WOKV News Team

Jacksonville, FL

A woman is shot in both of her legs by her boyfriend in a bizarre hunting accident. Police say he was trying to shoot a hog.

52 year-old Lisa Simmons of Brandon was shot Saturday night in western Flagler County. She's in serious condition at Halifax Medical Center after undergoing surgery.

Police say 52 year-old Steve Egan thought he was shooting at a hog outside the couple's tent. Police say Egan thought he hit the animal but was unable to locate it when he left the tent.

When he heard a noise in the woods, Egan shot at what he thought was the hog.

Instead, Simmons was struck with the .30 caliber rifle bullet, traveling through both of her upper legs.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa440/SCLee102/miss-piggy-poses-for-playboar.jpg

Graftenberg
04-23-12, 05:20 PM
Maybe it's his way of telling her to go on a diet.

Numanoid
04-23-12, 05:23 PM
The article didn't have a picture of her, so I did a search and posted the best that I could find, but I'm not sure if it's the same person or not.OK, I laughed.

Dr Mabuse
04-23-12, 07:12 PM
:lol: at the OP.

You mean the stupid fuck just opened fire and knew someone was camping with him, and then, the woman was being shot at and didn't call out to let the moron know it was her, before he fired again and put a rifle round through her?

Or is that yet another poorly worded article written by a moron?

It's unreal... :lol:

Mrs. Danger
04-23-12, 07:29 PM
He shot at a noise. :eyeroll:

Maybe she was sleepwalking and snoring.

RunBandoRun
04-23-12, 08:53 PM
I figured she'd be named Sue. SUUUUUUUU-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pig pig pig pig pig! :D

jfoobar
04-23-12, 09:58 PM
Bitch was probably holding (see "scarfing") a bag of skittles.

Decadance
04-23-12, 10:18 PM
Grundle brought the funny. Color me shocked, and pleased.

Heat
04-23-12, 11:20 PM
Reminds me of a story I saw in the paper from the '90s. A guy was in a car wreck where he went off of the road in a remote area. He was injured and was crawling up to the road to get help. And he had a full beard. Some guys saw him and thought he was a bear, and decided to poach this bear. They shot him twice.

I have the article somewhere, I'll try to track it down.