Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Breaking News: "She had poop...diarrhea poop..."

Boba Fett
04-19-12, 03:53 AM
oK1xSJPHdCU
While I fully agree the teacher is a moron, I love the logic of the parent arguing about their child being embarrassed by making it the top news story. Also the fact the girl's last name was Skidmore is too absurd.

The Bus
04-19-12, 06:57 AM
Missouri!

Charlie Goose
04-19-12, 07:15 AM
DIARHHEA CHA CHA CHA

I can understand why the parents would be upset, making the girl sit in her own feces for so long. I certainly don't expect the teachers to be made to clean it up, but doesn't the school have a nurse?

Little Miss Skidmarks is going to have a tough rest of the school year, I'm guessing.

RunBandoRun
04-19-12, 08:55 AM
My first grade teacher (this was in 1971) was a mean, hateful witch who must have hated children. She told me I was stupid and would never learn arithmetic (which I've had trouble with ever since, thanks a lot, Teach). The only two times I ever wet my pants in school were in her classroom. And how did she react? She ridiculed me before all the boys and girls in my class and called me a baby who shouldn't be in school at all. Forty years later I still remember how terrible and ashamed I felt in her class.

So forgive me for saying that this kindergarten teacher ought to be fired and stripped of her teaching certificate. When you've got to go, you've got to go. To make someone sit in their own waste is absolutely inhuman. At the very least, the school nurse should have been called to help clean the girl up and wait for her mother. My heart goes out to her.

P.S. to The Bus: I was born and grew up in Missouri. :)

auto
04-19-12, 09:54 AM
So she told you you were stupid and would never learn arithmetic...and you never learned arithmetic? She sure nailed that one! :lol:

The Infidel
04-19-12, 10:01 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/The_Infidel/wheaties.jpg

RunBandoRun
04-19-12, 10:20 AM
I pray that that last photo is shopped. :lol:

dom56
04-19-12, 10:36 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pde9ACMKRTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bronkster
04-19-12, 11:29 AM
My first grade teacher (this was in 1971) was a mean, hateful witch who must have hated children. She told me I was stupid and would never learn arithmetic (which I've had trouble with ever since, thanks a lot, Teach). The only two times I ever wet my pants in school were in her classroom. And how did she react? She ridiculed me before all the boys and girls in my class and called me a baby who shouldn't be in school at all. Forty years later I still remember how terrible and ashamed I felt in her class.

Sounds like a teacher I had in 4th grade. Thinking back to a number of her demeaning comments to me, I firmly believe she negatively influenced how I function in the world now as an adult.

The teacher in the original story should be removed from any position that involves interaction with children. Giving the girl a trash bag to cover herself? Come on, that's just sick.

glassdragon
04-19-12, 11:32 AM
The kid was 6 years old. Shame on that teacher, she should be fired. It's not like we are talking about 17 year old high school students.

kgrogers1979
04-19-12, 11:35 AM

A lot of the spectators seem to be staring at him in various states of shock and disgust.

As for the original story, WTF is up with giving standardized tests to kindergarteners? I don't remember my own time in kindergarten very well, but I don't think we were given any tests. If you learned your ABC's and how to write your own name, that was enough to pass.

And the reporter at the end says the teacher wouldn't let the kid go to the bathroom because the teacher was trying to teach them about stringent rules in the workplace for when they get older. Yeah, let's teach a kindergartener how to be an adult. Real good plan there. Let the kid enjoy their childhood while they can. They grow up too fast as it is.

Jesus that school must really suck. Giving tests to kindergarteners and making them act like adults. Do they expect their sixth graders to be able to perform a brain surgery for their final exam?

Crocker Jarmen
04-19-12, 11:38 AM
I wish the news report had named the teacher, who deserves to be publicly shamed. I think yes, they should have goddam been forced to clean up the mess they were responsible for.

I hate to say this because so many of my friends are teachers, but my experience growing up, across many different schools, was that a lot of teachers are bitter, hateful people. Far too many.

madcougar
04-19-12, 12:12 PM
Why, oh why did I click this?!

superdeluxe
04-19-12, 12:25 PM
The kid was 6 years old. Shame on that teacher, she should be fired. It's not like we are talking about 17 year old high school students.

Since when did 6 year old kids take tests?

Charlie Goose
04-19-12, 12:36 PM
My first grade teacher (this was in 1971) was a mean, hateful witch...............

Second grade for me. Mrs. Schwartz. *shudder*

I have no doubt she would've made me sit in my own brown lava.

TomOpus
04-19-12, 12:55 PM
I pray that that last photo is shopped. :lol:I remember watching one of the Ironman Triathlon competitions many years ago showed one of the finishers losing bowel control right before getting to the finish. He got to the point of exhaustion and was crawling to the finish. I think he wound up in second. So, yeah, it happens when you push your body to that point.

glassdragon
04-19-12, 01:57 PM
Since when did 6 year old kids take tests?

Huh? That part of the story was too ludicrous for me to even acknowledge

Dr Mabuse
04-19-12, 02:02 PM

It's real. Fairly common thing in distance running.

glassdragon
04-19-12, 02:04 PM

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51aondYRPiL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Without the tanks running you over if you stop of course.

kgrogers1979
04-19-12, 02:25 PM

I wouldn't say its fairly common. They do have porta-potties at intervals along the way. Most people stop and use them. Its the fools that try to "run through it" that end up shitting themselves.

Sean O'Hara
04-19-12, 02:36 PM
oK1xSJPHdCU
While I fully agree the teacher is a moron, I love the logic of the parent arguing about their child being embarrassed by making it the top news story. Also the fact the girl's last name was Skidmore is too absurd.

This is exactly the sort of hard hitting reporting I expect from KY3.

RocShemp
04-19-12, 02:46 PM
I would rub the teacher's face in the kid's shit.

But more ridiculous than the situation or the testing (really, WTF?) is that the parents didn't press charges.

Drexl
04-19-12, 04:08 PM

Exactly; she should lose her job.

We're not talking about something that might only warrant a suspension, like having sex with one of those 17 year-old students (if she's attractive).

Larry C.
04-19-12, 04:14 PM

So forgive me for saying that this kindergarten teacher ought to be fired and stripped of her teaching certificate. When you've got to go, you've got to go. To make someone sit in their own waste is absolutely inhuman. At the very least, the school nurse should have been called to help clean the girl up and wait for her mother. My heart goes out to her.

P.S. to The Bus: I was born and grew up in Missouri. :)

Wow Vibs you must have been a really shitty student for your teacher to hate you that much.

NORML54601
04-19-12, 05:52 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pde9ACMKRTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's extra funny cause the dude's name is John.

Jules Winfield
04-19-12, 05:59 PM
This is why I urge everyone to wear diapers until at least 30.

glassdragon
04-19-12, 06:04 PM
Exactly; she should lose her job.

We're not talking about something that might only warrant a suspension, like having sex with one of those 17 year-old students (if she's attractive).

Not sure if sarcasm but when you tell a teenager "Use the restroom before the test starts, there will be no breaks". They likely will understand what you said. If you tell a 6 year old the same thing, if they even bothered to listen to you what they hear is probably a mix between english and charlie browns teacher. They may not understand the importance of the statement.

brayzie
04-19-12, 06:54 PM
Sounds like the teacher should be fired. That's pretty traumatic for a 6 year old to have to go through that.

I remember in kindergarten they wouldn't let us use the bathroom unless it was during recess. I don't know why schools are like that, from kindergarten through highschool. I can understand during tests, later on in 7th grade+ because you could use that time to cheat, but looking back, teachers were still too restrictive with the bathroom breaks. One teacher in highschool gave us 2 restroom break tickets to be used during the semester.

MangeM
04-20-12, 02:55 AM

Not only is it real, he actually finished the race (a half marathon btw) and ended up in 21:st place with a time of 1.09.43.
Quite a feat considering there was around 45k runners announced and 34k finishers, and obviously running more then half the race with shit everywhere... :banana:

Here's a youtube "slideshow" with some more pics, spoilered for saftey.
qh04dpTV7B8

Living Dead
04-20-12, 04:29 AM
This story had me at SKIDMORE.

LiquidSky
04-20-12, 08:11 AM
The only two times I ever wet my pants in school were in her classroom. And how did she react? She ridiculed me before all the boys and girls in my class...

You should have slung your wet panties at her!

LiquidSky
04-20-12, 08:13 AM
This is the opening news story? :lol:

I can understand the mother's anger.

Skidmore :lol:

kgrogers1979
04-20-12, 08:47 AM
Not only is it real, he actually finished the race (a half marathon btw) and ended up in 21st place with a time of 1.09.43.

Only 21st? If you aren't going to take time to stop and use the restroom, I would expect you to be in 1st place and not want to drop down to 2nd. 21st place isn't worth shitting yourself. Stop and go to the restroom because there isn't really any practical difference between 21st and 31st place.

whoopdido
04-20-12, 09:02 AM
This is the opening news story? :lol:

I can understand the mother's anger.

Skidmore :lol:

I was just going to post this. No news in the Ozarks that day I guess.

Anyway, I love it when teachers explain away being dicks as them just preparing students for real life. Ummm...last I checked adults can go take a shit whenever they want. I'd love to see what happens if an employer denied an employee bathroom breaks.

The "tough love" technique that some teachers attempt is simply ridiculous.