Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Sony's packaging ruins all Shield discs now?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-12, 05:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had noticed at one point that my season 7 set of the Shield had some scuffed discs and replaced it, but I realized every shield season that used particular slimcases is at risk. My 2nd and 4th seasons were looking nasty, and the 6th season had the same cases. I ordered brand new sets of season 2 and 4 from Amazon only to receive the same scuffed discs in the same shit cases. Is Sony really oblivious to this problem? Did they ever properly fix the packaging for the complete series set?

I think I'll order enough multi-disc cases next month to repack all my shows that are currently in slim cases, just in case others are garbage.

I don't have any of the cases handy for pics. I shipped the 2 sets I just received back to Amazon. The hubs in these slim cases looked a lot like Amaray 2 hubs though. I've seen a few replacement BD cases available with the same exact hubs, but I forget where. They weren't Viva or Vortex.