Old 04-12-12, 07:56 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,641 Likes on 2,613 Posts
Missing -- "The Three Bears" -- 4/12/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2012-03-15

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
"The Three Bears" -- Becca takes matters into her own hands to uncover clues as to where Michael is being kept. Meanwhile Michael plots his escape from his kidnappers, on "Missing," THURSDAY, APRIL 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. Location setting for this episode is Prague, Czech Republic.

Episode 5 of 10

I'm guessing that not many are watching in this forum because the 8pm timeslot is a little crowded or your way backed up.

If your were recording the re-airs on Wednesday at 10pm because of the crowded timeslot, those aren't happening anymore. Revenge returns next week.

Sean Bean's character isn't dead. In case your keeping track.

Last edited by DJariya; 04-13-12 at 12:09 PM.
Old 04-13-12, 11:43 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 755 Likes on 492 Posts
Re: Missing -- "The Three Bears" -- 4/12/12

I was recording the reairings on Wednesday because, as you said, it's just way too crowded at that time. I want to try to keep up with it through on demand, but I've said that about a couple of other shows and ended up not doing it. I watch enough shows that if it isn't able to fit with my recordings, I'll probably forget about it. How are the ratings? Maybe it will get a better timeslot at some point.
Old 04-13-12, 12:19 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,641 Likes on 2,613 Posts

Originally Posted by clckworang
How are the ratings? Maybe it will get a better timeslot at some point.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...higher/128937/

Last night it finished 3rd in the timeslot. 7.9M viewers and 1.4 (tied with Community) It beat Community last week.

Last night's episode was good, although nothing major happened. Paul Winstone was nowhere to be found.

Michael was dumb for not taking that opportunity to escape, although it's not surprising the writers would make him have some sympathy/attraction for the Russian girl.

The last few episodes have done some flashbacks to 1997-1998 when Paul and Becca were dating and early in their marriage. Ashley Judd looks really old in them. Giving her hair extensions and caking on the makeup isn't going to make her look 14-15 years younger.

My theory on Paul is that he faked his death to protect Becca and Michael from the people who have kidnapped his son. Those people IMO probably don't buy that he's dead and are using this to try to draw him out.
Old 04-16-12, 11:20 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 917 Likes on 677 Posts

This is becoming my most anticipated show of the week. Every episode plays out like a movie and I'm wishing there was more when the credits role. This is only planned as a one season mini-series, right?