Old 04-02-12, 08:50 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
Castle -- "The Limey" -- 4/02/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2011-09-19

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
"The Limey" - A devilishly handsome detective from Scotland Yard, Simon Hunt (Brett Tucker, "Off the Map," "Spartacus," guest stars), teams up with Castle & Beckett to find the person responsible for the murder of his friend's daughter. Also, Charles Shaughnessy ("Days of Our Lives") plays Nigel Winthrop, the Deputy General at the British Consulate whom Castle & Beckett suspect is up to more than just ambassadorial balls and diplomatic luncheons. Meanwhile, Lanie convinces Beckett that she needs to make a move on Castle before it is too late, on "Castle," MONDAY, APRIL 2 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Episode 20 of 23
Old 04-03-12, 02:57 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,015 Likes on 839 Posts
Re: Castle -- "The Limey" -- 4/02/12

Spoiler:
Adam Baldwin
in the preview for the next episode!
Old 04-03-12, 06:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool for the next episode.

Sick of this teasing two of them together again. Just drop it again, or come out with it. Having it dragged out is brutal.

At the beginning, I thought that the dead chick was Beckett (of course I knew she wouldn't be dead, I thought that it was a setup). She looked a lot like her.
Old 04-03-12, 04:28 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

I totally thought it looked like Beckett too!

Thought they were working a little too hard to make her look good in this episode. She's an attractive woman, no question--I dunno.
Old 04-09-12, 01:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No new episode this week, so I'll just bump this thread, as I finally dredged up enough interest to watch last week's episode.

I have been complaining for a few seasons now that the will they or won't they business is too drawn out, to the point of being ridiculous even within the bounds of TV's version of reality. Castle is finally acting in a realistic way, by giving up on an overly-complicated person who's been distant for too long, but as a fan of the show, that kind of sucks.

I realize the writers are just going to screw around and keep dragging it out, but like Castle, I'm getting tired of the game. After three seasons of How I Met Your Mother, I decided to just wait for the series finale, and with Castle, I'm starting to think the same way. I seem to be alone, though, as it is still getting great ratings, which is good to see - I hope it gives the cast and crew solid employment for years to come. Hopefully they'll transition to Castle and Beckett sorting things out and being a couple, but I suspect we will just get another crappy "cliffhanger" at the end of this season. Yay.
Old 04-11-12, 07:26 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

I watched this episode 2 days ago and I was really annoyed with the whole Kate and Castle thing.

Castle's mad that she's known all along about his feelings and is acting like a spiteful bitch.

Kate now doesn't have the guts to tell Castle either.

I was really annoyed when she called the British dude for a drink when Castle turned her down.

I love this show, but these teasing can only go on so much longer. Please let them hook up by the finale.
Old 04-12-12, 09:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If by finale you mean this season's finale, then I agree completely. I don't see what the worry is - lots of shows have had the leads as couples, and been fine for years.

If anyone remembers McMillan and Wife, that was a great procedural with a married couple at the center.

Scrubs did it the best - their were two leading couples, set up during the pilot. One was stable, and they used comedy and drama around relationships for them. The other couple were constantly getting together and breaking up, and that brought its own drama with it. I think Castle should go this route, but that's mainly because I think Scrubs is the best sit com ever, and consider Castle to have the current best ensemble cast on TV.
Old 04-12-12, 09:56 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

I'm no expert on accents, but his seemed 150% Australian to me and 0% British.