DVD Talk
YATST: Bengals Cheerleader arrested for having relations with HS kid [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : YATST: Bengals Cheerleader arrested for having relations with HS kid

adrenaline78
03-29-12, 07:16 PM
NOT GUILTY! (http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20120329/NEWS0103/303290049/Ben-Gal-ex-teacher-accused-having-sex-student?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE)

COVINGTON — A Cincinnati Ben-Gals cheerleader was indicted Thursday for allegedly having a sexual relationship with a student when she was a teacher at Dixie Heights High School.

A Kenton County grand jury indicted Sarah Jones on first-degree sexual abuse. She was also indicted on a charge unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited acts. The charges are felonies that are each punishable by up to five years in prison.

Her mother Cheryl Jones was indicted on a charge of tampering with physical evidence in her daughter’s case. Cheryl Jones, the principal at Twenhofel Middle School in Independence, expressed surprise when informed by a reporter of her indictment. She referred all questions to her lawyer. The tampering charge is also a felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

The lawyer, Charles T. Lester Jr., confirmed he was representing Cheryl Jones, in addition to her daughter, but declined to comment. In a written statement released later, Lester said both women will be pleading not guilty.

“Sarah has maintained her innocence. The indictment of her mother is completely baseless,” the statement noted.

Kenton County School District Superintendent Terri Cox-Cruey placed Cheryl Jones on administrative leave upon learning of the indictment. She said she had not been aware that Cheryl Jones was under investigation.

Sarah Jones, who is team captain of the cheerleading squad, resigned Nov. 30 from Dixie Heights in Edgewood where she taught freshman English for about five years. Jones cited “personal reasons” in a one-sentence resignation letter. She was 26 years old.

Cox-Cruey said she also didn’t know there was an investigation of Sarah Jones until the day the teacher resigned. Cox-Cruey said she didn’t have an opportunity to question Sarah Jones or conduct an internal investigation.

She emphasized that the indictments stem from a police investigation that, for the most part, was kept secret from the school district. The board that certifies teachers in Kentucky said its disciplinary proceedings against Sarah Jones would likely be held in abeyance pending outcome of the criminal case. A spokeswoman for the Educational Professional Standards Board in Frankfort said they did not have an open case against Cheryl Jones, but the felony indictment would likely trigger one.

The board issues and renews certification for all Kentucky administrators and teachers. If there is a complaint against a teacher, it goes through the board, which has the power to revoke or suspend certification.

When the existence of the criminal investigation of Sarah Jones became public in December, her attorney at the time, Eric Deters, went on his radio talk show and the Internet to defend his client.

“Sarah denies it completely and apparently the quote, un quote ‘victim’ denies it and is not cooperating … and his parents are upset Sarah is having to go through this which is not usually the case in these situations,” Deters said in December.

Lester, the Joneses’ current attorney is a partner in Deters’ law firm.

Deters also represented a former Dayton High School teacher who was found not guilty of first-degree sexual abuse. Nicole Howell, who was 26 at the time, was accused of having sex with a 16-year-old football player four or five times at her MainStrasse apartment.

Howell’s case was one of the first to be prosecuted under a more-stringent state law that makes it a felony for a person in authority to have even consensual sexual relations with someone under 18. In all other instances in Kentucky, the age of consent is considered to be 16.

Sarah Jones gained national attention in 2009 when she sued online gossip site TheDirty.com and its operator, Nik Richie, after unflattering pictures of her appeared with allegations that she’d had sex with Bengals players and had two sexually transmitted diseases. The photos and comments had been provided anonymously.

Her case is being watched closely by First Amendment and technology experts after U.S. District Judge William Bertelsman ruled that TheDirty.com and Richie were not shielded from liability. The decision, issued in January, was seen as a departure from numerous other rulings protecting website operators who display defamatory third-party content.

TheDirty.com has appealed to the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati, and Sarah Jones has gone on TV shows from “20/20” to “Anderson Cooper 360” talking about the embarrassment and public scrutiny she faced after the online postings.

Sarah Jones claimed the school district had to block the website because so many students were viewing the site on school computers. The high school principal at the time even reviewed security camera footage after one post on the website alleged Sarah Jones was having sex in her classroom, The Enquirer previously reported.

TGM
03-29-12, 07:18 PM
not the most attractive cheerleader I've ever seen, but absolutely not guilty. And if my HS son hit that, I'd take him out for a steak dinner.

Heat
03-29-12, 07:25 PM
And she could be rich. In '10 she won an $11 million dollar lawsuit against a website that said that Sarah Jones had two STDs, but for some reason I doubt that she has collected.

Here is the post:

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, here we have Sarah J, captain cheerleader of the playoff bound cinci bengals.. Most ppl see Sarah has a gorgeous cheerleader AND highschool teacher.. yes she’s also a teacher.. but what most of you don’t know is.. Her ex Nate.. cheated on her with over 50 girls in 4 yrs.. in that time he tested positive for Chlamydia Infection and Gonorrhea.. so im sure Sarah also has both.. whats worse is he brags about doing sarah in the gym.. football field.. her class room at the school she teaches at DIXIE Heights.

…this is Sara J, Cincinnati Bengal Cheerleader. She’s been spotted around town lately with the infamous Shayne Graham. She has also slept with every other Bengal Football player. This girl is a teacher too!!

http://jockpost.com/bengals-cheerleader-sarah-jones-wins-11-million-dollars-lawsuit-the-dirty-com/

And yeah, not guilty.

http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/sarah-jones-bengals-cheerleader-03.jpg

http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/sarah-jones-bengals-cheerleader-04.jpg

The Valeyard
03-29-12, 07:29 PM
Butter Face but still not guilty.

TimeandTide
03-29-12, 07:56 PM

This.

Why don't more of my colleagues look like this? :(

jfoobar
03-29-12, 07:56 PM
Holy tanning booth, Batman!

PopcornTreeCt
03-29-12, 08:09 PM
Damn. That kid was living a real life fantasy.

Obey The D
03-29-12, 08:12 PM
Her body is not guilty but her face deserves life in prison.

Jacoby Ellsbury
03-29-12, 08:30 PM
One of the ugliest cheerleaders ever.

Pics did get better the more they were airbrushed though.

Lt Ripley
03-29-12, 08:37 PM
And if my HS son hit that, I'd take him out for a steak dinner.

Only reasonable response a father could have.

Coral
03-29-12, 08:39 PM
High School kids are really pissing me off.

JumpCutz
03-29-12, 08:48 PM
Hmm...I think I've seen her picture posted here before. She sure looks familiar.

Michael Corvin
03-29-12, 08:50 PM

Yeah, something tells me it's a lot worse without the caked on makeup. Killer bod though.

NORML54601
03-29-12, 09:14 PM
Agreed. I wouldn't be focused on her face if I were in bed with her, I'd be checking to see if she had normal tasting ass before testing it's elasticity.

Dragon Fly
03-29-12, 10:53 PM
"The high school principal at the time even reviewed security camera footage after one post on the website alleged Sarah Jones was having sex in her classroom"

I'm sure he made himself a copy before submitting it as evidence.

kvrdave
03-29-12, 11:37 PM
There has to be a "Cheerleader Exception" in these laws, right? I don't want to live in an America without one.

raven56706
03-30-12, 09:16 AM
:drool:

why the f did this not happen to me?

RocShemp
03-30-12, 09:18 AM
Hmm...I think I've seen her picture posted here before. She sure looks familiar.

In this pic, she looks like Tara Reid after having fallen asleep in the tanning booth:

http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/sarah-jones-bengals-cheerleader-04.jpg

dom56
03-30-12, 10:41 AM
:drool:

why the f did this not happen to me?

So, you okay with banging a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. :D

d2cheer
03-30-12, 11:00 AM
High School kids are really pissing me off.

No shit eveytime I read about this shit it makes me madder and madder...only for the fact that I never got to participate in any of it. :mad:

But then again I never had any hot teachers either or were there any at my school...:(

raven56706
03-30-12, 11:17 AM
So, you okay with banging a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. :D

i would bang her harder than Jerry Jones bangs Romo

Shazam
03-30-12, 11:46 AM
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/sarah-jones-bengals-cheerleader-02.jpg

foofighters7
03-30-12, 12:31 PM
Whoa! didn't know she had a twin. Sexy..

Raul3
03-30-12, 12:35 PM
The only good part are her boobs, and I need further examination to be sure.

Other than, average or below.

Pistol Pete
03-30-12, 04:16 PM
Boys: The first rule of nailing your cheerleader English teacher is that you <B>DO NOT TALK</b> about nailing your cheerleader English teacher.

eXcentris
03-30-12, 04:27 PM
Next time a woman uses a taser to induce me to go away, I'm suing her for unlawful use of electronic means. :banana:

DaveyJoe
03-30-12, 04:38 PM
Normally I think you guys are too harsh with your guilty verdicts but this chick does nothing for me. She's a dime-a-dozen typical blonde butterface. I guess I just prefer the girl next-door type.

eXcentris
03-30-12, 04:41 PM
Well this is the internet where "average or below" has no bearing whatsoever on reality because every guy dates and/or is surrounded with supermodels on a daily basis.

DaveyJoe
03-30-12, 04:45 PM
Well this is the internet where "average or below" has no bearing whatsoever on reality because every guy dates and/or is surrounded with supermodels at all times.

Yeah I get that, but I found a lot of the plainer looking teachers from previous threads much more attractive. I'm just not attracted to the blonde, overly tanned, heavily-caked on makeup type.

GoVegan
03-30-12, 04:52 PM
Guilty! (Mainly because the "victim" was a football player.)

DaveyJoe
03-30-12, 04:57 PM
^ and the chlamydia

Shazam
03-30-12, 04:58 PM
http://media2.wcpo.com//photo/2012/03/29/jones_20120329180556_320_240.JPG
Mugshot.

OscarBluth
03-30-12, 05:19 PM
Mugshot.
Guilty! She's good at keeping her uggo on the down low.

Tommy Ceez
03-30-12, 06:50 PM
I normally laugh at the GUILTYs because of the reasons mentioned but this is a strange looking person. Bordering on ugly. Fn Bengals.

GoldenJCJ
03-30-12, 07:08 PM
http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/sarah-jones-bengals-cheerleader-03.jpg

Guilty as fuck in the first pic. Not guilty in the second. Is she uses pic number 2 at her trial she should get off with a slap on the wrist.

Rockmjd23
03-30-12, 07:24 PM
Nice body. Could be a little less orange, though.

movieking
03-30-12, 10:10 PM
This chick looks a lot different than the one that was on Anderson. Hard to believe it is the same one. I know her hair is a different color, but she looks pretty haggard now. Plus wasn't she married? Does it mention that somewhere?

Tommy Ceez
03-30-12, 10:32 PM
A photog looks at this girl and says

"wow, she's so airbrush able"

Heat
03-30-12, 11:07 PM
http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/sarah-jones-bengals-cheerleader-05.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/30/article-2122513-1264C729000005DC-129_306x480.jpg

Rockmjd23
03-30-12, 11:10 PM
Yeah there's no way I'd ever kick that body out of bed but there are pro cheerleaders that are perfect 10s.

Giantrobo
03-31-12, 12:03 AM
Her face just screams, "Cum on me!".

kvrdave
03-31-12, 12:24 AM
Normally I think you guys are too harsh with your guilty verdicts but this chick does nothing for me. She's a dime-a-dozen typical blonde butterface. I guess I just prefer the girl next-door type.

Dude, I wouldn't be hitting on her at a bar, but I'm a 41 year old married guy with three kids. But if I were a teen in high school, that would be the hottest thing I had ever seen. And I'd be willing the fuck the ugliest thing I had ever seen....because I'm a teen in high school, but I get this?????

Now look again, through the correct context.

inri222
03-31-12, 12:29 AM
Today : She's OK

When I was 16 : I would have given my left nut for something that even came close to this

Final verdict : Not guilty!!!

Tommy Ceez
03-31-12, 01:01 AM
Dude, I wouldn't be hitting on her at a bar, but I'm a 41 year old married guy with three kids. But if I were a teen in high school, that would be the hottest thing I had ever seen. And I'd be willing the fuck the ugliest thing I had ever seen....because I'm a teen in high school, but I get this?????

To a 16 year old, there is basically one speed. Judging women on the basis of what they would fuck gets you nowhere.

Josh-da-man
03-31-12, 02:08 AM

Is it just me, or does her head look too small for her body?

DaveyJoe
03-31-12, 02:30 AM

Don't get me wrong, I applaud the high school student for bedding a teacher and professional cheerleader, but mostly for the status. This girl's body is amazing, but it's not like there is a shortage of high school students with nice bodies, not to mention their faces wouldn't be ravaged by time or copious amounts of makeup. This guy was a football player right? He could've landed some high school cheerleaders, he probably wasn't hurting for poon like a lot of the average and awkward high school dorks.

I can appreciate your context argument and that most high school students would and should be considered heroes for banging their teacher. But realistically, there are some high school dudes who are studly enough to do this(but could still do better) and this is an example of that. I think it's telling that all of the pictures posted to prove this girl's beauty feature her with no clothes on.

I'm not saying it's wrong to find this girl attractive at any age. I've stressed a couple of times that I happen to prefer the girl-next-door type, and the general consensus is that she has a great body but rough face. That's probably not a deal breaker for most men, but I don't necessarily think that age is the deciding factor for something like that. I think I might have felt the same way in high school, not to say that I wouldn't have jumped at it back then, and perhaps I might today after a dry spell... if those STDs weren't a factor.

Troy Stiffler
03-31-12, 10:38 AM
So how many times does this happen, where the student keeps it to himself and doesn't come forward? The possibilities are amazing.

TimeandTide
03-31-12, 01:30 PM
He could've landed some high school cheerleaders, he probably wasn't hurting for poon like a lot of the average and awkward high school dorks.

I can appreciate your context argument and that most high school students would and should be considered heroes for banging their teacher. But realistically, there are some high school dudes who are studly enough to do this(but could still do better) and this is an example of that.

To a high school football player, banging an NFL cheerleader > high school cheerleader.

Bonus points if she's also your teacher.

(Someone really needs to make a chart for this.)

DaveyJoe
03-31-12, 01:36 PM
To a high school football player, banging an NFL cheerleader > high school cheerleader.

Bonus points if she's also your teacher.

(Someone really needs to make a chart for this.)

I agree, I applauded him in my post, my general point was that it was more of a status thing than pure physical attraction. I'm sure there are hotter girls at this guy's school.

Solid Snake
03-31-12, 01:47 PM
girls who are younger. He got himself a woman. Fuck status.

NORML54601
03-31-12, 03:23 PM
Yup, When you're 16 NFL Cheerleader > HS cheerleader. When you're 40, HS cheerleader > NFL cheerleader

whotony
03-31-12, 07:03 PM
Mugshot.

There once was a cheerleader English teacher from Nantucket.....

Michael Corvin
03-31-12, 08:42 PM
Yup, When you're 16 NFL Cheerleader > HS cheerleader. When you're 40, HS cheerleader > NFL cheerleader

:lol:

The Bus
03-31-12, 09:14 PM
Her body is not guilty but her face deserves life in prison.

Giantrobo
03-31-12, 09:25 PM

D.Pham4GLTE (>60GB)
04-01-12, 01:00 AM
well, she is a bang all cheerleader,what else do you expect?

SethDLH
04-01-12, 01:51 AM
Genetics sure Bungled her face.

Sdallnct
04-01-12, 11:48 AM
Looks like Arkansas says its ok (so long as the student is 18).

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2012/03/30/ark-court-rules-teachers-can-have-sexual-relationship-with-of-age-students/

Nick Danger
04-01-12, 07:21 PM
Don't get me wrong, I applaud the high school student for bedding a teacher and professional cheerleader, but mostly for the status. This girl's body is amazing, but it's not like there is a shortage of high school students with nice bodies, not to mention their faces wouldn't be ravaged by time or copious amounts of makeup. This guy was a football player right? He could've landed some high school cheerleaders, he probably wasn't hurting for poon like a lot of the average and awkward high school dorks.

I can appreciate your context argument and that most high school students would and should be considered heroes for banging their teacher. But realistically, there are some high school dudes who are studly enough to do this(but could still do better) and this is an example of that. I think it's telling that all of the pictures posted to prove this girl's beauty feature her with no clothes on.

I'm not saying it's wrong to find this girl attractive at any age. I've stressed a couple of times that I happen to prefer the girl-next-door type, and the general consensus is that she has a great body but rough face. That's probably not a deal breaker for most men, but I don't necessarily think that age is the deciding factor for something like that. I think I might have felt the same way in high school, not to say that I wouldn't have jumped at it back then, and perhaps I might today after a dry spell... if those STDs weren't a factor.

Not right. There is no description of the student. The same lawyer once defended another teacher who had gratified a football player.

The article says nothing about the victim, or how law enforcement became involved. All it says is that there was a secret police investigation that surprised the principal when she was charged with tampering.

DaveyJoe
04-01-12, 07:27 PM
Not right. There is no description of the student. The same lawyer once defended another teacher who had gratified a football player.

The article says nothing about the victim, or how law enforcement became involved. All it says is that there was a secret police investigation that surprised the principal when she was charged with tampering.

I stand corrected.

mhg83
04-08-12, 10:11 PM
<object name="kaltura_player_1333937356" id="kaltura_player_1333937356" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all" allowFullScreen="true" height="221" width="392" data="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/0_1a4taqxk/uiconf_id/6501231">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/>
<param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/>
<param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"/>
<param name="movie" value="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/0_1a4taqxk/uiconf_id/6501231"/>
<param name="flashVars" value="referer=http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bengals-cheerleader-accused-sex-student-sara-jones-supported-16060774&autoPlay=false"/>
<a href="http://corp.kaltura.com">video platform</a>
<a href="http://corp.kaltura.com/video_platform/video_management">video management</a>
<a href="http://corp.kaltura.com/solutions/video_solution">video solutions</a>
<a href="http://corp.kaltura.com/video_platform/video_publishing">video player</a>
</object>

Wazootyman
04-09-12, 04:35 AM
Wow. Nancy Grace sucks.

cpgator
04-09-12, 10:15 AM
So apparently more people around here would fuck a tranny than an NFL cheerleader.

arminius
04-09-12, 10:28 AM
So apparently more people around here would fuck a tranny than an NFL cheerleader.

yep, I am starting to think that people are looking up to msnbcfan38.

Shamus McAnally
04-09-12, 11:00 AM
Wow. Nancy Grace sucks.

This. Thanks to yet another network that perpetuates the myth that anyone cares about Nancy Grace, her knowledge, or her opinions, let alone puts her on TV to further terrorize the public.

As far as the cheerleader goes... in a heartbeat. (Whether that means hitting it, peeing in her butt, or walking around the mall with her.)

slop101
04-09-12, 11:59 AM
Total butterface. A nearly perfect body, but she just has a weird looking face. Youth is on her side; I have a feeling that she will not age well.

Rob V
04-09-12, 12:13 PM
I love how everyone on this thread is banging a hotter chick (face-wise) than the cheerleader. Me thinks some people aren't being too honest with themselves. And those that recognize her as having a good body are apparently banging chicks with average bodies but hot faces.... hmm.

Iron_Giant
04-09-12, 12:24 PM
Does this mean if she got pregnant, the teenager would not be responsible for Child Support because he was under age and she would have been committing rape?

In some other country he would be forced to marry her to not bring shame on his family?

slop101
04-09-12, 12:48 PM
I love how everyone on this thread is banging a hotter chick (face-wise) than the cheerleader.I am, thank you very much. Your point being...?

rexinnih
04-09-12, 12:58 PM
Gents, who cares about the butter face. This is what bags and/or doggy style was created for. If you go the the bag option. Airholes are recommended.

cpgator
04-09-12, 12:58 PM
I am, thank you very much. Your point being...?

If you want to keep thinking that, then you better not post of pic of her.

Rob V
04-09-12, 01:09 PM
If you want to keep thinking that, then you better not post of pic of her.

Shazam
04-09-12, 01:12 PM
Ohsnap.jpg

LosingMyMind
04-09-12, 01:37 PM
Ohsnap.jpg
You need to edit your link. Pic is not displaying.

Shazam
04-09-12, 01:43 PM
x.gif

Nefarious
04-09-12, 02:16 PM
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7697/article21242460ce7c2f80.jpg

Rob V
04-09-12, 02:26 PM

Wow, now this chick is too hot to look at. I'm surprised she even has friends who aren't blatantly catty and jealous!

TGM
04-09-12, 04:48 PM
looks like she's smuggling grapes in those pants. chick haz dick?

slop101
04-09-12, 05:08 PM
Or centipedes in her vagina.

Nefarious
04-09-12, 05:49 PM
TallGuyMe & slop101 -- don't act like you wouldn't send her a bottle of champagne if you saw her in a restaurant.

slop101
04-09-12, 06:18 PM
TallGuyMe & slop101 -- don't act like you wouldn't send her a bottle of champagne if you saw her in a restaurant.That would be a pretty rude thing to do to the more attractive girl, who I would be with at the restaurant...

Laser Movies
10-08-12, 05:09 PM
And the final verdict is in.

Former NFL cheerleader pleads guilty in student-sex case

Published October 08, 2012

Associated Press

COVINGTON, Ky. – A former Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader pleaded guilty Monday to having sex with her 17-year-old former student while she was a teacher at a northern Kentucky high school, a move that will allow her to avoid jail time.

In a tearful admission in Kenton County Circuit Court in Covington, Ky., 27-year-old Sarah Jones pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct and custodial interference in place of more serious charges as part of a plea agreement with prosecutors.

"I began a romantic relationship while he was a student and I was in a position of authority," Jones said, her voice cracking as her family members wiped their own tears.

Jones said the relationship began in February 2011 when the boy was 17, saying that the two had sex, that she sent him sexually explicit text messages and lied about the relationship to police.

The teen had been in Jones' freshman English class in 2008, and she was his peer tutor in 2010 and 2011 before he graduated at the age of 17 this year, according to Monday's plea agreement, signed by Jones.

In accepting the plea agreement, Judge Patricia Summe granted prosecutors' recommendation to sentence Jones to five years of diversion but no jail time, and she won't have to register as a sex offender. The diversion requires Jones to report to a probation officer and undergo drug tests.

Prosecutors said they were willing to make the deal because the teen, now 18, and his family were uncooperative with them and on Jones' side.

"We feel that it is a just and it is a fair result," prosecutor Sara Farmer said. "It's certainly difficult when a victim and his family don't cooperate by not providing information, but it makes our case a lot harder when they're actually proactive for a defendant, and in this case, the family was more than supportive of the Jones (family). They were proactive for them."

Jones had taught at Dixie Heights High School before resigning last November. She was indicted in March, and her trial had been set to start Wednesday.

Part of the reason defense attorney Eric Deters said Jones was willing to plead guilty was because Summe had denied his request to keep the text messages that she sent to the teen out of the trial.

"They're embarrassing," Deters told reporters after the hearing. "They were steamy."

He also said that now that the teen is 18 years old, he and Jones "are free to be together" and pointed out that they left the courtroom together.

Deters declined to discuss details of their current relationship, saying that the pair would discuss it on the "Today" show and "Dateline" on Friday.

He said that Jones will not try out to be a Bengals cheerleader in the future, and that for now, she's working as a legal assistant in his office.

Jones has expressed interest in becoming a lawyer and is studying to take the Law School Admission Test, he said.

Before any accusations involving the student surfaced, Jones drew public attention when she sued a Scottsdale, Ariz.-based gossip website over a posting dated Dec. 7, 2009, that included her photo and was headlined "The Dirty Bengals Cheerleader." The posting claimed that Jones' ex-boyfriend cheated on her with more than 50 women, contracted chlamydia and gonorrhea, and likely gave it to her.

Another post on the site, Thedirty.com, accused Jones of having sex in the classroom and said, "Why are all high school teachers freaks in the sack?"

Jones resigned as a teacher at Dixie Heights and from the Bengals cheer squad in late 2011 after four years with both jobs. Deters said at the time that she had done nothing wrong and stepped down because a rumor that she had become involved with a student became too much.

The lawsuit, which accuses the website and its creator of defamation and invasion of privacy and seeks $11 million in damages, was on hold until the criminal case was resolved.

Deters now is asking for a January trial date in the matter.

Jones' mother, former school principal Cheryl Armstrong Jones, also pleaded guilty Monday, to a misdemeanor charge of attempted tampering with evidence. She admitted to the judge that she sent the teen a text message telling him to get rid of his phone and also avoided jail time.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/08/former-nfl-cheerleader-pleads-guilty-in-student-sex-case/#ixzz28kBzpboK

Michael Corvin
10-08-12, 09:41 PM
Prosecutors said they were willing to make the deal because the teen, now 18, and his family were uncooperative with them and on Jones' side.

So what exactly is the purpose of this trial and waste of man hours and money?

The Cow
10-08-12, 09:48 PM

The trial is for a different matter that came up prior to the 17 year old kid thing.

Giantrobo
10-08-12, 09:49 PM
^ exactly!!! What the fuck?

BKenn01
10-08-12, 09:58 PM
I cant wait to see my friends sister who is a former Ben-Gal and get her take. I talked to her shortly after the charges came out and she didnt believe it. She said she would if it were anyone but this girl. She told me the girls side of the story and it sounded plausible and explained why the boys family was defending her.

Now I dont know whether this girl really is just giving up because of the overzealous prosecution or she is guilty.

DVD Polizei
10-08-12, 10:16 PM
Breaking DVD Polizei Newz

COVINGTON, Ky. – As to future legal pursuits after the Bengal Cheerleader case, Sara Farmer says she will be indicting two pieces of Whole Wheat bread, who allegedly sandwiched a slice of ham.

Court documents obtained by DVD P indicate Prosecutor Farmer observed the two slices of bread on the very same courthouse steps as her former case. She immediately called police, and the two slices of bread--allegedly Whole Wheat, were taken into custody.

The slice of ham was taken into Child Protective Services.

"I can't comment any further on this case, but I assure you, we have had numerous discussions with the piece of ham, and quite honestly, the ham is being very cooperative. This ham is young, naive, and for two pieces of Whole Wheat bread to take advantage of such young piece of meat, is outrageous. We will get justice."

Sdallnct
10-09-12, 03:23 AM

Because it is a criminal matter, not a civil one. She broke the law. Don't have to agree with the law, but she did break it. As such it is the goverment that decides if, when to prosecute. Sure they listen too and consider the "victim". But for obvious reasons, victims don't get to pick and choose who is procecuted or not.

The Bus
10-09-12, 05:03 AM
She looks like the offspring of a human and a Bratz doll.

Deadman31
10-09-12, 05:45 AM

who the fuck is this?

spainlinx0
10-09-12, 11:39 AM
who the fuck is this?

She wrote some troll article where she claimed it was difficult being an extremely attractive woman.

Mrs. Danger
10-09-12, 11:43 AM
Well, it is.

Laser Movies
10-20-12, 03:12 PM
If I knew if this was on Dateline last night I might have watched. Looks like the relationship is still ongoing and she is out in the open with it now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220197/Bengals-cheerleader-student-toyboy-public-relationship-time.html

'We're in love and will be together forever': Bengals cheerleader and student toyboy go public about their relationship for first time

By Rachel Quigley

PUBLISHED: 09:54 EST, 19 October 2012 | UPDATED: 13:42 EST, 19 October 2012

Everything was against them from the start - the law, school rules, moral conduct, the sanctimony of marriage - but Bengals cheerleader Sarah Jones and her student boyfriend are determined their love will triumph.

For the first time since the case first made headlines and gripped the nation, the young couple have spoken together about their relationship, just a week after Jones finally admitted having sex with her student Cody York.

Both teacher and student have told their sides of the story exclusively to Dateline NBC which will be aired tonight at 10pm.

The Dixie Heights High School English teacher admits that what she did was wrong and explains why she felt the need to cover up the affair for so long, repeatedly lying in court, on TV, to the school and to friends and family.

But she said she never pursued the teen.

'It is wrong for a teacher to have any type of relationship that crosses the line with a student, there is no gray area,' she said. 'What I did was wrong. And I feel guilty as to what happened and that other people were hurt in this, in a sense from our families having to go through this.'

Now that the case is over, Cody, now 18, has come out to speak about the love he has for his teacher and insists she did not manipulate him.

He said: 'Absolutely not, she did not use her power of authority over me or manipulate me. I didn't like being called the victim, because I wasn't a victim. I wasn't a victim of anything. She never did anything to me.

'I don't remember the exact moment of how it all began.

'Every time I would see her outside of school, it would hit me harder and harder and harder every time and that’s just how it started.

'He said keeping the relationship a secret was one of the hardest parts. 'I wanted to tell my friends, this is my girlfriend.'

Jones, 27, pleaded guilty on October 8 to having sex with the then-17-year-old as part of a plea deal and received five years probation.

She also admitted sending explicit text messages to him and lying to police.

She said: 'The truth will set you free. The stress fell off of me when I didn't have to hide anymore. He’s wonderful. Even if he does have flaws, I adore them. If you can love someone at their lowest, that says a lot.

'He says to me, "Sarah, you look so beautiful in your mugshot" and that's how I know he really loves me. We made a poor choice together but that doesn't mean we can't find happiness at the end of the day.

During the trial, Cody refused to cooperate with the prosecution and he and his family often appeared in court to support Jones.

Speaking about their fledgling relationship, he said: 'I always looked at her as a very close friend. She was my support system. Outside of school, it just started coming along.

'Yeah, [the affair] was worth it. I never in a million years thought [the arrest and trial] would ever happen.

'But I love everything about her. She can break down in front of me, she can be her worst in front me and it makes me love her even more.'

Right after the guilty plea, Jones' high school sweetheart and ex-husband called her a 'conniving liar' and 'scum' and said he believed the pair would soon marry.

Earlier this week, a judge issued a restraining order preventing Nathan Wilburn from going anywhere near his ex-wife, after he admitted in Kenton Circuit Court that he threatened to break her neck.

The judge ordered Wilburn to stay 500 feet from Jones at home and at work.

'Sarah Jones still thinks she is going to die by murder from (Wilburn),' Jones’ attorney, Eric Deters, said after the hearing. 'When I leaned over in the courtroom and said, "Sarah this is really, really good," she said, "He is still going to kill me". That is scary stuff.'

Willburn revealed to the MailOnline his ex-wife only told him two days before she appeared in court this week that she was going to admit the offense in a plea deal to keep her out of prison - and even then still insisted she was innocent.

Nathan said: 'This kid probably thought he had it all. He had a hot cheerleader girlfriend and she was also his teacher. Well, Sarah is none of those now and the attraction is going to wear of pretty quickly.

'I can't say I feel sorry for him. He knew what he was getting into an its tough luck if it is not going to work out. Even though his parents seem to approve of the relationship it is not going to work.

'There are rumors that they will get engaged. It will not last. She could not stay married to me and we were in love and together for almost ten years.

'He has got no chance. The relationship is just doomed and when all the fuss dies down she will move on.'

Sitting at the kitchen table in the ranch-style home of his grandparents, who have brought him up since he was a baby, Nathan could barely keep a lid on the storm of anger, disbelief and humiliation that he said is tearing him apart inside.

Staring at a photo of their wedding day he said sarcastically: 'That was supposed to be happiest day of our lives.'

The young man struggled to find the right words to describe the scale of the betrayal, often lapsing into silences.

'She is a sexual predator and should have been locked up for what she did. Teachers do not have sex with their students,' said Nathan, 26.

'She was in a position of authority and abused it. She abused that boy.

'If I were a teacher and had an affair with a teenage girl I would be looking at prison time. There is no justice there. It is just wrong.'

For Nathan, who had dated Jones as his high school sweetheart before their marriage in July 2011, the confession hit him like a bolt out of the blue two days earlier in a phone call from Sarah.

He had just come home from work back to his modest home in Independence, Kentucky, he was tired, and was looking forward to spending the rest of the day relaxing.

'Two days before the plea deal she called to tell me she was going to plead guilty. I was just stunned. I'd heard rumors but had refused to believe them because she had been so insistent.

'Even then in the phone call Sarah kept on saying she did not do anything wrong. She told me she was innocent and doing it to protect her mom - but innocent people don't plead guilty.'

It wasn't the first time he had had a tearful phone call from Sarah protesting her innocence - and not the first time he was too willing to swallow her lies.

Nathan remembers vividly when he first found out about that his wife was being investigated for having sex with the student, who she had been tutoring since 2008, in November 2011.

'It was another phone call from Sarah. She was crying and saying it was all lies, that she didn't sleep with one of her students. She made out that people who were jealous of her as a cheerleader with the Bengals were spreading the lies.

'I really wanted to believe her. What husband wants to think their wife is going behind their back for sex with someone else? She just kept saying: "Nathan, it's not true. They are all lies. They are just rumors".'

And the lies continued and his belief in her did too, even when prosecutors said the sexual affair had began while she was still married.

'We had been together since I was 14-years-old. She even swore under oath that I was the only man she had slept with,' said Nathan. 'I thought I knew the real Sarah, but obviously I didn't.'
In July 2010, Nathan and Sarah flew to Disneyland in California where he got down on one knee and proposed

Although Nathan and his wife separated after just six weeks of marriage at the end of August last year, they remained close friends and spoke on the phone at least twice a week.

'Then for her to turn round and admit sleeping with her student is like being kicked in the gut.

'It just shows what a conniving liar she is.

'The part that hurts the most is that her parents knew what was going on and they just covered up for her.

'I think they are scum for what they have done. Her mother was a school principal. She knows teachers having sex with their students is wrong.'

The boy, now aged 18, had refused to co-operate with prosecutors and his lack of assistance was one of the reasons prosecutors agreed to plea deal.

The teen cannot be named as he was a minor when the sex acts occurred and considered a sex abuse victim.

Nathan said he has since heard Jones and the teen could be planning to announce their engagement.

'That would just be sick,' he said.

'What sort of message is that sending out to other kids,' he said. 'So it's all right to have sex with your teacher and get away with it?'

'Just looking at her face as she left the court you could see she was loving all the attention. She loved it.'

Nathan admits he has sought counselling and he has also buried himself in work at the logistics department of Toyota cars in nearby Erlanger.

While he has had to try and rebuild his life and endure the humiliating stares from the people in the small Kentucky town who know him as the husband of that sex scandal teacher, Sarah and her teen lover are believed to have negotiated a deal to tell their story on a national TV network.

Since being charged in March, Jones has been staying at her parents $700,000 luxury lakefront home set in over three acres of land a short distance from the High School where she first met Nathan.

The substantial property has its own swimming pool and overlooks a man made lake surrounded by woodland.

Nathan said he had no idea his wife was cheating on him during his short-lived marriage or even before.

He said as one of the cheerleaders for the Cincinnati Bengals NFL team she had ample opportunity to be away from home.

'She has lied about this affair. Who knows if there were others?' he said. 'For all I know it could have been going on for many months. She had been tutoring this boy since 2008. No one knows when it all started.

'She was always getting texts from other students. I thought they were from girls on the cheerleading squad, but given the thousands of texts prosecutors say they had many must have been from the boy.

'I guess I was too trusting. What hurts most is the thought that in the weeks before our wedding she was involved with him.

'I've got no proof when the affair began but Sarah has proved to be such a liar, I don't know what to believe.'

Nathan had met his future wife when they were both students at Simon Kenton High School in Kentucky.

He said they were friends for three years before dating seriously when he was 17, and Sarah, 18, in her senior year.

Like other teens they shared many happy memories from regular prom dances and dates going to the movies.

While Sarah trained to be a teacher at Northern Kentucky University Nathan started work for Toyota.

In July 2010, he and Sarah flew to Disneyland in California where he got down on one knee a proposed.

Remembering the happy occasion Nathan said: 'Sarah burst into tears and it was just such a special day. Her parents knew I was going to ask her to marry her, but she had no idea.

'I was with the woman of my dreams and we had such big plans together.'

By this time Sarah was teaching English at Dixie Heights High School.

Franchot
10-20-12, 04:22 PM
If I knew if this was on Dateline last night I might have watched. Looks like the relationship is still ongoing and she is out in the open with it now.

"Sarah, you look so beautiful in your mugshot" and that's how I know he really loves me."

"She can break down in front of me, she can be her worst in front me and it makes me love her even more."

What a beautiful and touching love story. Love triumphs over such insurmountable odds. It truly is a wondrous thing to read such a positive news story from today's sensation-seeking media.

If only all these teacher-student sex tryst turned out this way we wouldn't have so many catty and insulting comments from the Otter membership.

d2cheer
10-20-12, 06:28 PM
What a beautiful and touching love story. Love triumphs over such insurmountable odds. It truly is a wondrous thing to read such a positive news story from today's sensation-seeking media.

If only all these teacher-student sex tryst turned out this way we wouldn't have so many catty and insulting comments from the Otter membership.

Hey...:mad:

PenguinJoe
10-20-12, 06:31 PM
Was the kid black?

Nick Danger
10-20-12, 08:51 PM
I can imagine this reporter saying, "Hey, guys. She has a bitter ex-husband, whose marriage to her fell apart in six weeks, and now has a restraining order against him for threatening to kill her. Let's publish a long interview with him!"

Schloob1
10-21-12, 12:18 AM
'Every time I would see her outside of school, it would hit me harder and harder and harder every time and that’s just how it started.

Bet it did :lol:

Sdallnct
10-21-12, 08:35 AM
I can imagine this reporter saying, "Hey, guys. She has a bitter ex-husband, whose marriage to her fell apart in six weeks, and now has a restraining order against him for threatening to kill her. Let's publish a long interview with him!"

Yea, sounds like Nathan is the one with the serious issues. Dude, move!

Shamus McAnally
10-21-12, 09:05 PM
I felt bad for her ex-husband until that last article. The asshole was wearing a Michigan football shirt, so obviously he deserved it.

Matt
06-07-13, 07:26 PM
Update: They're getting married!

Cincinnati.com: Sarah Jones, Cody York engaged (http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130607/NEWS0103/306070065/Sarah-Jones-Cody-York-engaged?nclick_check=1)

Former Bengals cheerleader and Dixie Heights High School teacher Sarah Jones and Cody York – the student she admitted she had an illegal sexual relationship with – are engaged.

Eric Deters, Jones’ attorney, said Friday he didn’t know where the proposal happened but his staff told him Thursday that Jones got engaged while on vacation. The trip was somewhere in Florida. Deters assumes York accompanied Jones’ family and the engagement happened then.

York’s Facebook page says the engagement happened on Thursday. The page shows a photo of the couple kissing with Jones wearing a ring. They appear to be on a beach.

Sara Farmer, an assistant Jefferson County Commonwealth’s attorney who prosecuted Jones, said Jones has to have her probation officer’s permission to leave Kenton County and she had his approval for this trip.

As part of plea deal, Jones last October avoided jail time when she pleaded guilty to felony custodial interference and misdemeanor sexual misconduct for having sex with a student. York was 17 and a Dixie Heights senior at the time the sexual relationship happened. Jones also agreed to never again teach or coach children.

Jones violated her probation last January, according to court documents. She was in Ohio on Jan. 29 to do a live radio talk show on WLW-AM (700) without permission. A report on the incident said she’s allowed to be in Ohio only for matters related to her employment with Deters’ law firm and to her classes at the University of Cincinnati.

Deters said an electronic monitoring bracelet that Jones wore for the violation was removed after 30 days.

York, 19, of Villa Hills, is a student at Northern Kentucky University. He graduated from Dixie Heights last year. Jones, 28, of Independence, works as a paralegal in Deters’ office. She was previously married.

The case and the Jones’ relationship with York were the subject of a Dateline NBC program last October.

“I fully support Sarah and Cody,” Deters said. “And if they want to get married and live happily ever after or not, who knows? Nobody ever knows how marriage turns out. I wish them all the best.”

In a separate case, Jones’ defamation lawsuit against a gossip website in U.S. District Court is expected to go to trial in July.

Jones is seeking $11 million concerning two posts in 2009 on thedirty.com. The posts said Jones had sex with every Bengals player and probably had two sexually transmitted diseases. Jones denies the allegations. A jury was unable to decide on a verdict during a January trial in the suit.

The Associated Press contributed.

Franchot
06-07-13, 07:51 PM
In ten years or less, he'll be tired of that snatch and have moved on. You can quote me on that.

GoldenJCJ
06-07-13, 08:09 PM
In ten years or less, he'll be tired of that snatch and have moved on. You can quote me on that.

d2cheer
06-07-13, 08:09 PM

Doesn't that happen to "most" guys? yea, yea two failed marriages.

Franchot
06-07-13, 09:06 PM
GoldenJCJ,

Thanks!

EddieMoney
08-21-13, 04:21 PM
How did I miss this story??

And my God, that girl is hideous! I'd rather bang this abomination of fitness:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/nQnlra1EM7Q/hqdefault.jpg

SuperJim88
08-21-13, 05:10 PM
The bigger question is how did you find this story?

Worst bump ever.

wishbone
08-21-13, 06:07 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img823/2995/5j2c.jpg

EddieMoney
08-22-13, 08:20 AM
The bigger question is how did you find this story?

Worst bump ever.

I was feeling freaky and did a search for cheerleaders.