DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Streaming Content Recommendations

Tarantino
03-16-12, 07:16 PM
I thought I would start a thread featuring content that you recently streamed somewhere that you really liked and wanted to promote.

My first...

ELITE SQUAD 2: THE ENEMY WITHIN (available to stream with Netflix)

Awesome Brazilian movie about the politics within the Rio drug trade/slums. It's currently on the IMDB top 250 (not that that means anything).

TheBigDave
03-16-12, 07:24 PM
I just watched Grave Encounters the other night. It's a mix of Blair Witch, Session 9 and those paranormal investigation shows. Good stuff for horror fans.

GRAVE ENCOUNTERS at Netflix (http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/Grave_Encounters/70181720)

Hadrian7
03-17-12, 12:34 PM
If you haven't seen The Booth at the End on Hulu I would wholeheartedly recommend it. Go into it with an open mind and do not read up on it at all so as not to spoil anything. It only takes a few hours to watch the entire season, but it is worth it. You can teach acting classes on some of the performances.

Numanoid
03-17-12, 02:39 PM
I usually end my day with either a Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode from Netflix, or a Rifftrax movie from Hulu (many available free).

Swell86
03-17-12, 11:59 PM
I just watched Grave Encounters the other night. It's a mix of Blair Witch, Session 9 and those paranormal investigation shows. Good stuff for horror fans.

GRAVE ENCOUNTERS at Netflix (http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/Grave_Encounters/70181720)

i watched that the other night too. pretty good.

luther (british crime drama)
doctor who (brilliant british sci-fi)
torchwood (brilliant british sci-fi)
farscape (brialliant american/australian sci-fi)
house of cards (british political series filled with intrigue)
whitechapel (british crime drama based on a jack the ripper copycat)
psych (funny drama about a fake psychic detective)
the increasingly poor decisions of todd margaret (hilarious comedy with an american, david cross, in london)

DJariya
03-26-12, 03:55 PM
Faces in the Crowd - Netflix

Direct to video thriller with Milla Jovavich, Julian McMahon from Nip/Tuck and Sarah Wayne Callies from The Walking Dead.

Surprisingly very entertaining movie.

RichC2
03-28-12, 11:25 PM
Terriers. Awesome show (was on FX) that was only on for a season.

Hokeyboy
03-31-12, 09:26 PM
Samurai Rebellion on Hulu... Fucking brilliant film. :up: