DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : I got cords out the ying yang

c-moon
01-14-12, 09:10 AM
Over the years, I've established a collection ...

I've got cables, cords, adapters, extenders, converters, splitters, etc for stereos, VCR's, DVD players, cable boxes, camcorders, digital cameras, hard drives, etc etc etc etc. You name it and I've got some kind of dongle or attachment a gadget can need for power, computer connectivity, mounting, etc etc.

So to my point, I've got this killer collection of junk that i periodically dig through when I have a need. I don't want to get rid of it, but how to keep it organized? I am sure there are other techie collectors out there and I wanted to know how you keep everything organized.

Michael Corvin
01-14-12, 11:53 AM
I have two tubs(the long flat ones) of wires in the garage. Not super organized, but one with home theater type stuff and another with computer/video game stuff. Works well enough when I need to find something.

edstein
01-14-12, 12:22 PM
I put common cords in large ziplock bags. USB together, composite video together, ethernet together, etc. then put all in a large tub and or box in our utility room.

TheBang
01-16-12, 08:05 PM
One plastic bag for all audio/video cables and connectors. One plastic bag for networking cables. One plastic bag for power cables. One plastic bag for computer cables and parts.