Old 01-12-12, 02:04 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,640 Likes on 2,613 Posts
The Secret Circle -- "Fire/Ice" -- 1/12/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2011-10-06

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Cassie (Britt Robertson) asks Adam (Thomas Dekker) for help when she wants to look into her father's past, and their search leads them to an eerily familiar place. It also rekindles an old flame when Adam, thrilled to be spending time with Cassie again, asks her to the Fire and Ice dance. But because of her friendship with Diana (Shelley Hennig) Cassie is forced to give a surprising response. In an effort to be a better father, Ethan (Adam Harrington) offers to chaperone the dance, much to Adam's dismay. Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) asks Lee (guest star Grey Damon) to help her with a spell that would grant her individual magic. Unfortunately, the spell has some terrifying side effects that nearly destroy the Circle. Jessica Parker Kennedy also stars. Joshua Butler directed the episode written by Holly Henderson & Don Whitehead (#111).

Episode 11 of 22

Promo:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xFPllpNzZJE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 01-13-12, 11:38 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: The Secret Circle -- "Fire/Ice" -- 1/12/12

I am waiting for the episodes where cassie has bangs, because that new do is featured in the poster and when she does CWingo promos.

they should just call this show "Girls in Tight Pants" and be done with it.

I hope the school holds a "sex on fire" themed dance, and it features pictures, posters and videos of faye, because she is just smoldering in scenes these days.
Old 01-13-12, 06:06 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 88 Likes on 67 Posts

I'm losing interest really fast. At this point I think Shelley Hennig and Phoebe Tonkin are the only reasons I still watch.

Killing Adam would help, but that's never gonna happen.
Old 01-14-12, 04:31 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,640 Likes on 2,613 Posts

Now that's what I'm talking about. Loved seeing hot bad girl Faye cause havoc. I've been begging since the Pilot for them to give Phoebe Tonkin a chance to show off her assets more and this episode did the trick.

Diana wasn't too shabby with that tight white skirt she was wearing either.

I think the Cassie dark magic storyline is interesting, but needs a little meat to it.
Old 01-14-12, 05:10 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the show being it's campy and of course the female cast member are all hot but wow they retread over the same basic story lines..

10 eps in already and pretty much nothing has happened..
Cassie has saved her self from doom a ton of times, been saved a few more times by others.. The circle still can't really do anything or even know what to do in the first place.. Bad guy's plot is still a total unknown outside of a basic lust for power lost..

Shows like say Supernatural have -creature of the week- eps so it's a given the main story arc will move slowly but Secret Circle is more like Vampire Diaries in that it's eps pretty much JUST focus on the main arc.. and yet they don't move forward.. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the pacing of other shows.

I'll keep watching of course..
Old 01-18-12, 11:44 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The fall episodes were very, very good but these last two have felt pretty blah (although this episode was a thousand times better than the previous one which took me quite a while to even finish). I hope the show amps back up quick or I might have to jump ship!