DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : A trip to the Moon Blu-ray SteelBook

HERETOWRECK
01-12-12, 12:46 PM
G2 USA Exclusive - Limited to 4k world-wide - Ships world-wide.

Order link - flickeralley dotcom (cant post direct link due to post count)

WINNER! 2011 National Society of Film Critics - "Best Film Restoration" Award

Flicker Alley is pleased to bring the original hand-painted color version of Georges Méliès' masterpiece, A Trip to the Moon (1902), to home video 110 years after its first release.

Georges Méliès, one of the celebrated heroes of Martin Scorsese's new movie Hugo, was a master of cinematic invention and enchantment.

Packaged in a limited-edition, SteelBook case, A Trip to the Moon also features The Extraordinary Voyage, a fascinating documentary directed by Serge Bromberg and Eric Lange about the life of Georges Méliès and the magic of film history and preservation.

fyi

Roybq
01-12-12, 08:20 PM
http://flickeralley.com/fat_trip_01.html

http://flickeralley.com/images/tripfront_29.jpg

The Valeyard
01-12-12, 10:04 PM
IN! So fucking in!

Adam Tyner
01-12-12, 10:31 PM
Ordered.

adrenaline78
01-13-12, 10:04 AM
release date?

edit: found it myself.. http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/2012/01/a-trip-to-the-moon-blu-ray-steelbook-united-states/

March 27th

I preordered this as I felt the limited pressing would make it nice. And I needed to get in before some people order a couple hundred of these.

MTRodaba2468
01-13-12, 01:02 PM
I'm so in...

bluetoast
01-13-12, 01:21 PM
Wow. Just placed my order.

Mike86
01-13-12, 03:09 PM
Kind of cool but one of those things I'd buy, watch probably once and then not touch again for a long time.

Sondheim
01-13-12, 03:31 PM
I really enjoy watching a lot of Melies' films, but $30 does seem like a lot for a 14-minute short film, no matter how lavishly packaged.

With that said, I'll still buy it. It'll be a nice complement to the big Melies set they released, and plus I want to support Flicker Alley (who have been pretty consistently great at releasing high-quality editions of silent films.)

The Valeyard
01-14-12, 03:49 PM
A Trip to the Moon (1902)

The material for A Trip to the Moon is sourced from a restored color version that had been considered lost for several decades and is presented with an original soundtrack by the French band, AIR.

In 2010, three experts in worldwide film restoration - a private collection Lobster Films, and two non-profit entities, Groupama Gan Foundation for Cinema and Technicolor Foundation for Cinema Heritage - launched the most complex and ambitious restoration in the history of cinema, over 12 years, using advanced digital technologies to reassemble and restore the fragments of the 13, 375 frames.

The restoration print premiered at the Cannes Film Festival in 2011 and made a worldwide tour of international festivals including Telluride, Pordenone, Rotterdam, and the MoMA Festival of Film Preservation.

Now, one of the most technically sophisticated and expensive restorations in film history, A Trip to the Moon can thrill home video audiences in its original 1902 colors.

The Extraordinary Voyage (2011)

The Extraordinary Voyage chronicles the journey of A Trip to the Moon from the fantastical Méliès' production in 1902 to the astonishing rediscovery of a nitrate print in color in 1993, to the premiere of the new restoration on the opening night of the Cannes Film Festival in 2011.

The story of Moon's restoration to its original 1902 colors unfolds as Serge Bromberg and Eric Lange acquire a severely damaged color print from the Filmoteca de Catalunya in 1999 and then begin the tedious task of peeling off and unrolling the nitrate prints to be able to digitize them. It took two years to discover the images on those fragments, which were then stored on a hard drive for 8 years as the technology available at the time did not allow Lobster Films to continue the landmark restoration.

The documentary includes interviews with contemporary filmmakers, including Costa Gavras, Michel Gondry, Michel Hazanavicius, and Jean-Pierre Jeunet on Méliès' enduring significance to cinema.

Bonus Features

This limited-edition 2-Disc BD/DVD SteelBook Edition also contains A Trip to the Moon in a beautifully restored black and white edition from original 35 mm elements with two separate audio tracks of music: An orchestral score by Robert Israel with the original English narration written by Melies; and a second track produced by Russell Merritt consisting of a troupe of actors voicing the various characters as performed in the U.S. in 1903, with piano music by Frederick Hodges. There is also an interview with the group AIR on the restored soundtrack, and two lunar-related shorts by Méliès - The Eclipse and The Astronomer's Dream.

Please Note: Due to our licensing arrangement, this release has been encoded for Region A: East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Americas and their dependencies.

jrsl76
01-14-12, 05:33 PM
I thought I posted this before, but apparently not:

Can anyone confirm whether they charge when you place the order or when it ships?

Adam Tyner
01-14-12, 05:46 PM
Can anyone confirm whether they charge when you place the order or when it ships?When you order. They send out an automated email afterwards saying that you've been charged now, that the preorder won't ship for a couple of months, and that you can request a refund if you're unhappy with that.

bluetoast
03-19-12, 09:58 PM
We should be getting this pretty soon guys! Yeah, I just got back from seeing Hugo again and was reminded.

adrenaline78
03-20-12, 09:43 AM
Amazon has the release date for April 10th.. Wonder if we'll see it before then?

macnorton
03-22-12, 02:37 PM
The email I got said 3/27/12...never got the 4/10/12 email. Wonder when I might get it.

Adam Tyner
03-22-12, 02:47 PM
Review copies have already gone out, for whatever it's worth. Of course, there have been a handful of other titles where review copies went up but the retail release was delayed, but that's rare. I'd expect that everything's on track for 3/27.

trespoochies
03-22-12, 02:48 PM
Per the email I got when I ordered, it said, "...although charged to your account now, will not ship until on or before the release date of April 10th, 2012."

So at minimum, we won't see ship emails until the first week of April at the earliest I would imagine if that is in fact the release date.

jjcool
03-22-12, 05:24 PM
Saw this on another site a while abck and completely forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me.

The Valeyard
03-25-12, 09:47 PM
Steelbook Review:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZZta9FfFa8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

adrenaline78
03-26-12, 12:18 AM
Steelbook Review:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZZta9FfFa8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't get over how filthy the table is that he is setting the steel on. You can hear the scraping as he moves it around. what a tool.

The Valeyard
03-26-12, 01:02 AM
Yes. It hurts my soul.

NoirFan
03-26-12, 09:03 AM
I couldn't be bothered to click play - I have yet to come across a video review that wasn't excruciating.

Sondheim
03-26-12, 03:50 PM
I received my steelbook today. The packaging and booklet are very nice, but I won't have a chance to actually watch it until later.

trespoochies
03-26-12, 04:26 PM
Ditto, same here. And one word of caution fot those of you who get this, if you want to remove that backpage stuck to the steelbook, go very slowly when doing so. They used scotch tape to put it on there, not that sticky stuff.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii141/trespoochies/moon1.jpg http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii141/trespoochies/moon2.jpg http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii141/trespoochies/moon3.jpg

bluetoast
03-26-12, 04:53 PM
I hope I get mine today...what's the running time, around 15 minutes?

Edit: Just got it, and to answer my own question, yes.

trespoochies
03-26-12, 05:23 PM
Feature time is 15 min 36 sec.
The Extraordinary Voyage documentary is 1 hour, 6 min.

Bonus Features are:
- A Trip to the Moon in B&W (with 3 audio options. 1. Robert Israel Orchestral Score with original spoken English narration written by Melies. 2. A toupe of actors in the various characters as performed in the U.S. in 1903 with piano accompaniment by Frederick Hodges. 3. Piano accompaniment by Frederick Hodges)
- Interview with Air (Nicolas Godin and Jean-Benoit Dunkel of Air discuss their inspiration and approaches for their new soundtrack to the restored A Trip to the Moon.)
- The Astromomer's Dream (1898 - Star Film Catalogue No.160-162 - with music by Donald Sosin. Total running time 3 min 11 sec. Source: Lobster Films. Directed by Georges Melies)
- The Eclipse (The Eclipse or the Courtship of the Sun and the Moon (1907) - Star Film Catalogue No.961-968 with music by Alexander Rannie. Total Running Time 9 min 17 sec. Source: Lobster Films Collection. Directed by Georges Melies.)

The new music for the main feature is fucking weird.

rexinnih
03-26-12, 05:31 PM
Perfect timing. Just saw Hugo over the weekend and loved it. Thanks for bringing this to my attention-just ordered!

bluetoast
03-26-12, 05:43 PM
And thanks for the tip about the backing trespoochies. I peeled it out carefully and placed it in the steelbook.

adrenaline78
03-26-12, 06:02 PM
I just came to report that I went outside, saw a package that I wasn't expecting.. and it was this one. I love that we get it early. It really is a nice set.

MTRodaba2468
03-26-12, 07:19 PM
Came home today, and saw that this had come in. Very impressed with it so far...

The Valeyard
03-26-12, 08:17 PM
Mine is waiting for me at home. Looking for an excuse to leave work early now.

EDIT: Watching mine now! Amazing package!

Sondheim
03-29-12, 10:20 PM
Dear Flicker Alley Customer:

Please note that one of the bonus feature audio options on the Blu-ray disc
of our limited SteelBook edition -- A Trip to the Moon in B&W Audio Option
1, featuring Robert Israel's orchestral score and the original English narration
written by Georges Melies -- is currently missing its narration track and only
features Robert Israel's orchestral score.

This only affects the Blu-ray disc of this set. The DVD disc in this
publication contains the audio for this bonus feature as described on the
packaging.

We are in the process of remastering and remanufacturing a Blu-ray disc
which will have the English narration/Robert Israel's orchestral score
configuration for this particular bonus feature. If interested, we will
make it available, by request, to customers who fill out our on-line Disc
Replacement Form, which can be found on the A TRIP TO THE MOON /
EXTRAORDINARY VOYAGE product information page of the Flicker Alley
website (<http://www.flickeralley.com>).

We will contact any customers on this list once the replacement discs have
been manufactured and are ready for shipment.

We are sorry for this occurrence and appreciate your business. Please feel
free to contact us with any inquiries.

Best,

The Flicker Alley Team

bluetoast
03-30-12, 12:00 AM
Damn. Well I sent in the info for the replacement.

MTRodaba2468
03-30-12, 02:19 PM
Just did the same.

The Valeyard
03-30-12, 07:33 PM
Ditto.

rexinnih
03-31-12, 01:40 PM
Those of you that have received yours, when did you preorder?

The Valeyard
03-31-12, 02:32 PM
When it was first announced in January.

TomOpus
03-31-12, 05:26 PM
So a lot of you were very excited about this release and many received it days ago. Yet I have not read anything about quality of the release and the doc.

:grunt:

rexinnih
03-31-12, 10:16 PM
Those of you that have received yours, when did you preorder?

And of course, when I open my mail today, there it is. Will give it a spin tonight.

The Valeyard
03-31-12, 11:15 PM
So a lot of you were very excited about this release and many received it days ago. Yet I have not read anything about quality of the release and the doc.

We're too excited.

rexinnih
04-02-12, 11:03 AM
Watched both the color and B&W versions over the weekend. Felt good, in my opinion, helping out historical preservation of old movies by purchasing this disc and hope it fuels future restorations.

All below is in my (questioned many times if you're my wife) humble opinion.

For a 110 year old, 15M+ movie, I was captivated watching it both in color and B&W.
Color version: I found it interesting to watch but would not be my choice in future viewings.
1. Found it a bit distracting with the color bleeding slightly
2. Utterly found the new soundtrack by "Air" to be distracting and took me out of the experience.
For the record, If it's a B&W silent, I expect piano in the background.
Black and White version:
1. Watched with the voice actor narrative and really got into it. In my opinion, the music matched
what my preconcieved notion of a B&W silent should be and found this to be the best version.

Picture and Sound: Very good clarity for the age of the movie but as stated above, I found the B&W version to show more detail because I wasn't distracted with the colors. For sound, it's a silent movie but the music was clear and the voice actors on the B&W version came clearly from the front.

Packaging: Loved the steelbook,case or whatever you call it. Great booklet that made me think of a great Criterion edition.

Documentary: I love historical documentaries and found this to be extremely informative about a key figure in early movie history that I had heard of but didn't know too much about.

Overall, I would highly recommend this to anyone. Yes, the price may be more than some are used to paying but I had no problem ordering directly from the maker with the free shipping and no tax option.

Equipment: Watched on 110' screen with projector. Sony BD player and Onkyo TX-NR5800 powering the way.

adrenaline78
04-02-12, 12:44 PM

I haven't even opened mine yet. :D

wishbone
04-02-12, 12:50 PM
I haven't even opened mine yet. :DGroucho (http://forum.dvdtalk.com/11141462-post82.html) please contact a mod about multiple accounts.

Brent L
04-05-12, 09:24 AM
Ugh, they raised the price by $5.

adrenaline78
04-05-12, 09:38 AM
Well that is good right? Unless you didn't get it yet?

TomOpus
04-05-12, 09:45 AM
:lol: you guys

Thanks for the review rexinnih!

Brent L
04-05-12, 01:06 PM
Well that is good right? Unless you didn't get it yet?

I was unable to place the order when I first heard about it, which wasn't until a few days ago. I was wanting to spend PayPal money that I got from some eBay auctions and it didn't go through until today.

TheDoug
04-06-12, 08:32 AM
I got this set today in the mail. Satisfied with all the bells and whistles but wonder if others have noticed that the sound levels on the documentary seemed a bit low. I had to really up the volume levels on my LG monitor.

bluetoast
04-06-12, 10:30 AM
I enjoyed the black and white "narration" track. Couldn't stand the color soundtrack for more than 2 minutes, will have to try again later.

Brent L
04-14-12, 09:53 PM
I highly advise anyone that has any interest in this at all to pick it up ASAP. The last one to sell on eBay was already almost $50, and as time goes by and it goes OOP the price will be sure to go up quickly. Who knows how many are even out there, so I'd buy it soon.

big e
04-15-12, 05:20 PM
Has anyone received any further information on the disc replacement? I submitted my info right after they announced the audio issue, but I haven't heard anything back.

iNCREDiPiNOY
04-15-12, 05:44 PM
Did you the pay shipping & handling fees?

trespoochies
04-15-12, 08:16 PM
Has anyone received any further information on the disc replacement? I submitted my info right after they announced the audio issue, but I haven't heard anything back. We should get an email once they are ready.

"Please complete the following form with as much of your original order information as possible (to verify your purchase) and we will contact you once the replacement discs have been manufactured and are ready for shipment."

Did you the pay shipping & handling fees?Yep.

"We regret that we must now charge a nominal "Postage and Mailing Supplies" fee of US$3.50 for any order being sent within the United States and US$4.95 to any order being sent outside of the US."

adrenaline78
04-15-12, 08:22 PM
We should get an email once they are ready.

"Please complete the following form with as much of your original order information as possible (to verify your purchase) and we will contact you once the replacement discs have been manufactured and are ready for shipment."

Yep.

"We regret that we must now charge a nominal "Postage and Mailing Supplies" fee of US$3.50 for any order being sent within the United States and US$4.95 to any order being sent outside of the US."

humm. I never received any information for any extra S#H fees when i submitted my information.

mzupeman2
04-16-12, 06:51 AM
This is THEIR screw up. Unbelievable. Guess I won't be giving them my business.

bluetoast
04-16-12, 01:19 PM
What the fuck? First I never got a S&H email. Second, WE have to pay for their screw up?

LPMA
04-16-12, 01:34 PM
Good this I decided to snatch this up when it was in my Goldbox last week!

adrenaline78
04-16-12, 08:07 PM
this was posted on the previous page

Please note that one of the bonus feature audio options on the Blu-ray disc
of our limited SteelBook edition -- A Trip to the Moon in B&W Audio Option
1, featuring Robert Israel's orchestral score and the original English narration
written by Georges Melies -- is currently missing its narration track and only
features Robert Israel's orchestral score.

This only affects the Blu-ray disc of this set. The DVD disc in this
publication contains the audio for this bonus feature as described on the
packaging.

We are in the process of remastering and remanufacturing a Blu-ray disc
which will have the English narration/Robert Israel's orchestral score
configuration for this particular bonus feature. If interested, we will
make it available, by request, to customers who fill out our on-line Disc
Replacement Form, which can be found on the A TRIP TO THE MOON /
EXTRAORDINARY VOYAGE product information page of the Flicker Alley
website ().

We will contact any customers on this list once the replacement discs have
been manufactured and are ready for shipment.

We are sorry for this occurrence and appreciate your business. Please feel
free to contact us with any inquiries.

Best,

The Flicker Alley Team

It says nothing about S&H.. So like myself, I am not sure we need to pay for S&H if we got the request in before they updated it.

I just wonder how long this will take.

bluetoast
04-16-12, 11:14 PM
On the positive side, we basically get an extra audio track, since otherwise this track would be covered by the narration (and is not otherwise available as a separate option if I remember right).

The Valeyard
04-16-12, 11:26 PM
I actually prefer the track without narration.

jrsl76
04-17-12, 12:39 AM
I think it's crap that they screwed up and you have to pay extra to get the proper disc. At least they're fixing it, I guess.

Brent L
04-19-12, 10:32 AM
It looks like FA may have backed off of the shipping charge. They have removed all mentions of having to pay to receive the replacement discs.

Check out this thread (http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=191267&page=16) on the Blu-ray.com forums from this page on.

Krebstar2000
04-19-12, 11:54 AM
It looks like FA may have backed off of the shipping charge. They have removed all mentions of having to pay to receive the replacement discs.

I just requested a replacement about 5 minutes ago, and after submitting my info, I was brought to another page that said:

Thank you for providing your original order and contact information on the previous page of our on-line Disc Replacement Form. Please click on the appropriate button below to provide a nominal "Postage and Mailing Supplies" fee of US$3.50 for any order being sent within the United States and US$4.95 to any order being sent outside of the US. Once again, We are sorry for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

LPMA
04-19-12, 01:15 PM
I'm pretty certain I was never taken to that page and placed my replacement order last Friday.

Brent L
04-19-12, 05:47 PM
I just requested a replacement about 5 minutes ago, and after submitting my info, I was brought to another page that said:

I was getting that when I tried a few days ago. I didn't get it earlier today and it took me to an order confirmation page. I did it right before I made my above post.

ThePhantomGoat
04-19-12, 10:34 PM
They're still charging... I got a cut and pasted email response from them that said so.

wishbone
04-20-12, 11:49 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/9jzt75.jpg

Still charging...

ThePhantomGoat
04-21-12, 12:34 AM
They finally sent me an email instead of a cut and paste BS answer.... Looks like corrected pressing will be going out in the next 3 weeks.

Doesn't help those of you who had previously ordered, but at least those of us who are waiting to get the right one have a time frame.

LPMA
04-21-12, 12:08 PM
I was definitely not brought to that page!

big e
04-21-12, 10:09 PM
I was definitely not brought to that page!

I also don't remember being taken to that page.

The Valeyard
05-01-12, 10:13 PM
Just got this from Flicker Alley. I signed up early before the cost of postage became an issue. I never paid for shipping.

We are writing to confirm your request for a Blu-ray disc replacement of our limited SteelBook edition A Trip to the Moon/The Extraordinary Voyage. We want to let you know that the replacement Blu-ray discs have now been manufactured to correct the audio mastering error on one of the bonus feature black and white versions.

We will be processing and shipping your requested replacement disc(s) before the end of this week to the address that you keyed-in on the replacement disc order form made available on our website. USPS First-Class Mail will be used for both domestic and international addresses.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience related to your purchase of this set, and thank you for your patience during the re-mastering and re-manufacturing process.

Please feel free to contact us with any inquiries.

Best wishes,

The Flicker Alley Team

LPMA
05-01-12, 10:28 PM
I received the same message and I have not, at any time, submitted any sort of billing info for the replacement disc.

Brent L
05-01-12, 10:34 PM
I just received the same message and I never paid anything either. Good job FA!

bluetoast
05-01-12, 11:10 PM
So I just got an email from them about shipping the replacement disc, and nothing about payment. Maybe they didn't charge after all.

adrenaline78
05-02-12, 10:19 AM
same!

MTRodaba2468
05-02-12, 10:44 AM
I got the same e-mail, and I placed a request about it before they started asking for a shipping charge. Looks like I'm good...

macnorton
05-02-12, 02:16 PM
I as well got the same email.

The Valeyard
05-04-12, 02:35 PM
My replacement disc just arrived. Flicker Alley did okay by me.

ThePhantomGoat
05-04-12, 05:09 PM
Looks like they're still not offering the fixed disc set itself.

badlieut
05-04-12, 10:29 PM
I emailed and they said if you order the set, it comes w/ the corrected disc.

ThePhantomGoat
05-04-12, 11:05 PM
Anyone place an order today? I'm curious if it will actually show up with the new disc.

I dunno... even if they said it would, I'm paranoid.

bluetoast
05-05-12, 05:15 PM
My replacement disc arrived today.

adrenaline78
05-05-12, 08:32 PM
My replacement disc arrived today.

Mine as well! Now I can watch the movie and keep the steel sealed!

badlieut
05-07-12, 12:18 PM
Anyone place an order today? I'm curious if it will actually show up with the new disc.

I dunno... even if they said it would, I'm paranoid.

I ordered. I'll lyk.

iNCREDiPiNOY
05-10-12, 08:15 PM
Just received my replacement disc today.

wishbone
05-11-12, 09:38 PM
I received my replacement disc today.

Brent L
02-13-13, 05:00 PM
Not to bump up an old thread, but did you guys realize how much this one has already increased in value? Wow, that was certainly quick.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006XEH7EO/ref=ox_ya_os_product

I knew it was limited but I had noooooooooooooo clue it had raised in value that much! I was so excited when I heard that was coming out after me and my cousin watched Hugo, so I bought one copy of the limited tin for myself and one copy for my cousin as a gift. Wow.

trespoochies
02-13-13, 05:36 PM
I bought 2 myself. Same thing happened with Fright Night (1985 Twilight Time edition). I sold one of those copies for $200 on EBay. Like Fright Night, I intend on keeping 1 copy because I do value the discs and its content.

MTRodaba2468
02-13-13, 06:51 PM
Damn. I'm glad I ordered it when I did...

rexinnih
02-13-13, 06:57 PM
Me, too. (Should have ordered two....)

adrenaline78
02-13-13, 07:49 PM
I bought 2 myself. Same thing happened with Fright Night (1985 Twilight Time edition). I sold one of those copies for $200 on EBay. Like Fright Night, I intend on keeping 1 copy because I do value the discs and its content.

When did you sell yours?

Currently it's selling for around 60-100 with the average sale of around 75$.

Most recent auction sold for $70.99.

trespoochies
02-13-13, 10:20 PM
When did you sell yours?

Currently it's selling for around 60-100 with the average sale of around 75$.

Most recent auction sold for $70.99.

EDIT: Sorry, I think you thought I sold my Trip to the Moon for $200, I was referring to the Fright Night one. Just looked up the sold listings for Trip to the Moon, and I see that latest one being sold for $70.99. I'm holding on to my copy of Trip to the Moon for now.

Really? This was sold for over $200 last week.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blu-ray-FRIGHT-NIGHT-1985-Limited-Edition-TWILIGHT-TIME-Bluray-Rare-OOP-Roddy-/251222953025?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item3a7e0e0c41

Looks like I sold it for $217.50 at the beginning of last November.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii141/trespoochies/FrightNight_zpse7b83882.jpg

Josh Z
02-15-13, 12:00 PM
It occurs to me that I never bothered to do the exchange for the corrected copy.

trespoochies
02-15-13, 12:20 PM
It's not even an exchange, they just send you the second copy once you request it.

bruceames
02-15-13, 12:53 PM
I already had a corrected copy in my steelbook. Wish I had bought an extra (and I thought about it), but still the regular edition is being sold for $30 and there's only so much more the steelbook will go above that.

trespoochies
02-15-13, 12:59 PM
Like 2-3 times as much more.

bruceames
02-20-13, 05:50 PM
Like 2-3 times as much more.

Or $30 to $40 more. If the regular edition was selling for $120 on ebay, then I doubt the steelbook would be commanding 2-3 times as much.