Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : NBA League Pass(Directv)?

dvd-4-life
01-09-12, 06:24 PM
Are the Indiana Pacers and Philly 76ers members of the NBA-D League(If not-they should be) because I am still receiving NBA League Pass thru Directv even though the free preview has ended and I called them twice over the last 4 months informing them I didn't want it.

Maybe Charter Communications just bought Directv because that sounds like something that they would do.

Did anyone receive billing last month for the first month of NBA League Pass?

dvd-4-life
01-09-12, 07:41 PM
Freepreviewtv.com lists NBA League Pass free preview for Directv as being from Dec 26th-Jan. 8th. My Directv latest billing (Dec 2011) said -no payment due at this time,but I did cancel it twice. It mentions no auto-renewal for next season, but I made it clear twice that I didn't want it this season.

Someone from here mentioned Full Court has free preview thru the 13th but thats college basketball.

sleepyhead55
01-10-12, 03:35 PM
I don't have Direct Tv and have never subscribed to NBA League Pass but I also noticed today that I still have access to all the League Pass channels (minus the LA/Sacto games) as well.

I'll have to check the cable bill when it comes in. But yeah, I found that weird as well since the free view was supposed to have ended after Sunday's games.

dvd-4-life
01-10-12, 04:30 PM
Maybe nobody is ordering it and they want to give people more of a chance to change their minds. Directv is advertising it at 169 dollars. No thanks.

dvd-4-life
01-13-12, 12:14 PM
Just got billing. They did bill me for something I didn't order.