DVD Talk
DVD Talk review of 'The Six Million Dollar Man: The Complete Collection' [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : DVD Talk review of 'The Six Million Dollar Man: The Complete Collection'

TheCustomer
10-18-11, 03:26 PM
I read John Sinnott's DVD review of The Six Million Dollar Man: The Complete Collection at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=47047 and...

I disagree with your rating which is over the top considering the poor quality of the prints. Not a print is restored. The color of the season 1 prints are washed out. Some season 3 are frankly awful: see the terrible state of "The Blue Flash". The audio is also lowdown and you can hear scratches during key scenes. The extras are too repetitive: three interviews cut into pieces to fill up sections. There are no promos. The price is outrageous: $239. You can rent it.

John Sinnott
10-18-11, 04:09 PM
We'll have to agree to disagree. While I noted in my review that the colors are a bit muted, I wouldn't say they're washed out at all. I enjoyed the ample extras too, which are more than just "three interviews cut into pieces." As for promos, if you mean promotional items, what about the cool box itself?

I will give you the price. It is a costly set.

Sorry you didn't enjoy the set as much as I did, but I still think it's great.

Graftenberg
10-18-11, 04:17 PM
Don't you know that the customer is always right?

The Valeyard
10-19-11, 11:04 PM
:rimshot: