DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : DVD Talk review of 'The Incredible Melting Man'

rbrown498
09-17-11, 05:04 PM
I read Kurt Dahlke's DVD review of The Incredible Melting Man at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=52373 and...

Kurt may have come up with the best sentence ever written in the English language: "As the Melting Man eludes capture by staggering slowly around in a field, remembering in great detail scenes we just viewed ten minutes ago, hero Ted Nelson (Burr DeBenning) proactively goes into some kind of epileptic fugue state, becoming overly concerned with buying crackers."

Kudos, Kurt!! I am sorely jealous of that sentence. It is eight kinds of awesome! (By the way, the rest of your review was great, too.)

Trevor
09-18-11, 08:31 AM
I agree, great review! As a kid, I remember loving the trailers for this film and waiting patiently for it to make it to cable TV. I think I remember finally seeing it as a teenager, and being disappointed, but I'll probably end up tracking this film down one day.

Kurtie Dee
09-18-11, 12:25 PM
Thanks guys! It's always easier to write about a film you love/loathe, and this is one, for sure. It's got the sizzle, and it's got the steak, but the steak is horse meat!

At any rate, it is definitely worth snapping up if you've got the cash to spare. I know I will be putting it in regular rotation on my viewing list.