Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

In Plain Sight -- Season Finale -- "Something Borrowed, Something Blew Up" -- 8/07/11

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

In Plain Sight -- Season Finale -- "Something Borrowed, Something Blew Up" -- 8/07/11

Old 08-07-11, 12:46 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,550 Likes on 2,542 Posts

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2011-05-22

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
On the day of her sister's wedding, Mary is flown to Miami in order to protect her least favorite witness from hired mercenaries.

Episode 13 of 13

Last episode of the season. Will return next Spring for season 5 (It was already renewed)

I haven't kept up with IPS as well this season. I'm a few weeks behind. Do any of you who are still watching think writing in the pregnancy was a bad idea? I have to admit due to the fact that Mary is a very voluptuous woman, it would have been very difficult to cover up.

If any of you are curious, I follow Mary's Twitter feed and she hasn't had her baby yet. She's due next month.

Promo:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r9cLfseg_7w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 08-08-11, 01:24 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: In Plain Sight -- Season Finale -- "Something Borrowed, Something Blew Up" -- 8/0

Originally Posted by DJariya
Do any of you who are still watching think writing in the pregnancy was a bad idea? I have to admit due to the fact that Mary is a very voluptuous woman, it would have been very difficult to cover up.
I liked the pregnancy storyline. Like you said, Mary's a big girl and they'd have to have her sitting at a desk all the time to cover it up. I also like that they kept Mary's irascible personality through the pregnancy.

Really enjoyed the finale (the cliffhanger was predictable, though).
Old 08-08-11, 05:51 AM
DVD Talk God

Re: In Plain Sight -- Season Finale -- "Something Borrowed, Something Blew Up" -- 8/0

Originally Posted by Fist of Doom
I liked the pregnancy storyline. Like you said, Mary's a big girl and they'd have to have her sitting at a desk all the time to cover it up. I also like that they kept Mary's irascible personality through the pregnancy.

Really enjoyed the finale (the cliffhanger was predictable, though).
Considering the circumstances, I think they have handled the pregnancy storyline quite well. And I like that they have worked in Mary's sarcasm dealing with it. I think it's funny how she occasionally makes references to how gigantic her boobs are and how fat she's gotten.
Old 08-08-11, 10:39 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haven't watched this ep yet, but overall I haven't been very into the show this season. It's not due to the pregnancy issue though because it started last year when they switched showrunners.
Old 08-11-11, 06:02 PM
DVD Talk God

http://www.tvline.com/2011/08/in-pla...date-season-5/

Next season (Season 5) will be the final season of IPS. The episode order was cut to 8 instead of the usual 13.
Old 08-13-11, 07:44 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

I liked that the pregnancy was written in, I didnt like that Mary considered it to be like a puppy, to be given away to other folks.