Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Amazon Warehouse Deals...electronics?

K&AJones
06-25-11, 10:40 AM
hello

I'm thinking of buying some HT stuff from Amazon Warehouse Deals but have questions. I've bought "scratch & dent' from Crutchfield with zero problems. I've bought "open box" at Best Buy with no issues and even from Dell Outlet store.

However I cannot get a better description of the item except it'll say..."Used-Like New"...then list an available warranty by Square. In the FAQ it does mention "Like New" doesn't meet their packaging guidlines or something like tha. It's not saying box damage, cosmetic flaw or what. I probably trust Amazon far more than buying it local, without a box on some discount table. But just curious if anyone has bought..."Used-Like New" electronics like bigger items?

Kenny J

Wolf359
06-26-11, 07:31 PM
I just bought a 32" LG monitor two months ago. Condition said Used, Acceptable.

After getting it, the box looked like SHIT, but the monitor was perfect. Still had the stickers around the bezel and the accessories were still in bags.

TheBang
06-27-11, 09:02 PM
I bought a Used Like New Denon receiver from Amazon Warehouse, and it may as well have been brand new never opened.

mattysemo247
06-28-11, 02:46 PM
I bought a "Like New" Samsung 37 inch TV from them a few months back. It had an inch crack on the black outter frame, but it didn't really bother me so I kept it and the price was killer. Should have been listed as "Acceptable" or "Good" condition though.

I also bought a bunch of video games from them in the past and most came still sealed.

K&AJones
06-28-11, 07:48 PM
Well I ended up getting a deal to good to pass up thru OneCall on a 2011 Yamaha model listed as "Used-Like New"...open box, new with manuals". This is the first time dealing with OneCall but they have an insane 100% customer satisfaction. I ordered it on Saturday (they're closed Sat & Sun) and they shot me a email Monday afternoon saying it shipped. I'll post as to the condition