Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Glued Packaging

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-11, 06:38 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glued Packaging

I've never noticed this before. Just a day or two ago, I got a dvd from barnes and Noble, and a dvd set from Disney Movie Rewards. They were both just thin cardboard folded over on themselves. Pretty shoddy, if you ask me. That's not the worst part. When I opened the "envelopes", the dvds were stuck to the insides. I thought this was odd. I felt the inside of the things and the entire insides were covered with some sort of glue. It took forever to pry the dvds out of the envelopes. Luckily, both dvds were in perfect shape. Has anyone else ever encountered this kind of packaging ? I'd never ordered from Barnes and Noble before, and never will again. I only did this time because they were the only place I could find that had a hard to find chinese movie that I wanted. If there's a movie that I want, Barnes and Noble may have it, but I can always find it elsewhere for much less.
Old 06-14-11, 06:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Glued Packaging

I got a DVD from Deep Discount like this last month, but it made no difference to me.
Old 06-23-11, 08:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 599 Likes on 432 Posts
Re: Glued Packaging

I got a DVD from dee discount in a bubble mailer that looked like it was glued together when the DVD was put into it. Then package was stuck on the dvd and seemed to be form fitted to the DVD. Was a pain to open but the DVD was undamaged