Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Cavalcade Being Released?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-11, 11:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cavalcade Being Released?

There may be a thread about this, but a quick search didn't bring anything. Since Cavalcade was released as part of Fox's 75th Anniversary Collection, what are the chances of an individual release? I really want the movie, but not going to buy the whole collection as it is expensive and I have a lot of the other movies already. I would think it would be easy to release it since they already have it in the set?
Old 04-06-11, 12:02 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Cavalcade Being Released?

Originally Posted by Hendersonfan
There may be a thread about this, but a quick search didn't bring anything. Since Cavalcade was released as part of Fox's 75th Anniversary Collection, what are the chances of an individual release? I really want the movie, but not going to buy the whole collection as it is expensive and I have a lot of the other movies already. I would think it would be easy to release it since they already have it in the set?
Ah, Cavalcade. The Best Picture Winner of 1933, a story that includes the sinking of the Titanic....I always wanted to see this. I'm in on an individual release.
Old 04-06-11, 12:46 PM
Mao

Received 63 Likes on 39 Posts

Wow! Didn't even know it was part of the set or even released for that matter!

If it was pressed as part of the set, it'll get a release someday....now, where is "Wings"? Then all Oscar winners will be on disc!!!!
Old 04-10-11, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wings was rumored to be released on the promising, but now defunct Paramount Centennial Collection. I think I would rather have Wings than Cavalcade at the moment, both would be great, but I have Cavalcade DVR'd to watch this week.