Old 03-28-11, 02:34 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,529 Likes on 2,529 Posts
Being Human -- "Going Dutch" -- 3/28/11

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2011-01-09

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Danny finds an exorcist to remove Sally from the house; Nora drops a bombshell on Josh; Bishop tells Marcus and Aidan that there is a traitor among them; Rebecca puts Aidan in a difficult position.

Episode 11 of 13

Promo:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DfaOSJ2NuKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 03-28-11, 04:51 PM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 397 Likes on 247 Posts
Re: Being Human -- "Going Dutch" -- 3/28/11

I find myself looking forward to this show more than any other currently.
Old 03-28-11, 11:05 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This episode was really good. I liked how Sally fought the exorcism and used the psychic lady's body. I was a bit sad when Rebecca got staked even though I knew it was going to happen. But at least she staked Marcus.
Old 03-30-11, 01:07 PM

I'm enjoying this as well. I like that it seems like someone is fixing all the things I didn't like about the storylines in the UK version like the kid in the last two episodes, the direction of the vampire plotline and they're exploring the ghost stuff more and not just making her a "normal" tangible character so quickly, etc.

I'm not sure about the were pregnancy already but hopefully they'll do better with that as well.
Old 03-30-11, 05:06 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 963 Likes on 598 Posts

Another great episode. They are really doing a good job of developing all three characters and their story arcs.

I'm not sure I understand why Aidan saved that one elder vampire. They seemed as bad or worse than Bishop. Is Aidan just trying to avoid a war between their clans? Seems like it will happen anyway since Bishop succeeded in killing several of the visiting vamps.

I was surprised to find that I felt sorry to see Rebecca killed off. She started off crazy and annoying, but she seemed to be calming down and growing as a character.

I really liked the Sally scenes, though I got pretty worried about her during the exorcism. I'm glad the blonde girl finally realizes what a bad guy Danny is.
Old 03-30-11, 08:26 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts

They killed the hot girl off? Damnit.
Old 03-30-11, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Cellar Door
I'm not sure I understand why Aidan saved that one elder vampire. They seemed as bad or worse than Bishop. Is Aidan just trying to avoid a war between their clans? Seems like it will happen anyway since Bishop succeeded in killing several of the visiting vamps.
It's due to Bishop's plan vs that of the Dutch vampires'. The older vampires seem to be mainly interested in keeping a low profile and surviving, while Bishop came out and admitted that he was planning on basically open warfare on the human race. As bad as the older vampires are, at least they're not interested in enslaving humanity, as far as we know.