Old 03-28-11, 02:10 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,529 Likes on 2,529 Posts
Stargate Universe -- "Hope" -- 3/28/11

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2010-10-19

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Ginn resurfaces in Chloe via the communication stones, creating a dilemma for Eli and Rush to solve; Greer becomes a kidney donor after Tamara diagnoses Volker with end-stage renal disease.

Episode 14 of 20

Promo:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SIK_hAIKRbA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What? Ginn's back? I thought she died.
Old 03-28-11, 02:15 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Stargate Universe -- "Hope" -- 3/28/11

Resurfaced in Chloe, so I suppose it's some sort of thing where her consciousnesses was trapped in the stones.

I just caught up to this episode last night. I think it was really starting to gain steam, but last weeks episode was a step back.
Old 03-29-11, 08:18 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Havent seen this yet but saw the previous last night. Is that hot ass cute red head the chick from Season 1 of Mad Men? I think she was Petes secretary
Old 03-29-11, 08:26 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,529 Likes on 2,529 Posts

Originally Posted by Ravenous
Havent seen this yet but saw the previous last night. Is that hot ass cute red head the chick from Season 1 of Mad Men? I think she was Petes secretary
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1617837/

Yup, Julie McNiven
Old 03-29-11, 11:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Ravenous
Also the angel on Supernatural.

I hated season one, but I get more upset they canceled this as time goes on. First and foremost because I watched the SG-1 pilot the night it aired on Showtime, hell, I saw the movie the day it was released. The prospect of no more Stargate after nearly 15 years is disconcerting. And this won't be coming back, the Stargate universe is done. We might get a reboot, but it's done as we know it.

Worse, Universe has improved dramatically. They always had one of the best characters in the history of the franchise in Rush, but the stories have improved dramatically. No more bickering between Ming-Na and the military and Rush. That's what killed the show, and they realized it. It's such a shame they realized it too late. Last night should have been a weak filler episode, but I found I even enjoyed it. I'll miss this show when it's gone. Maybe not as badly as Caprica, which I thought was literally genius with some of the most revolutionary plot lines I had ever been graced with the ability to enjoy, but I'll miss it. Meanwhile, dreck like wrestling, cooking shows and ghost hunting morons pandering to morons is successful. The world we live in.
Old 03-30-11, 08:14 AM

I really liked this show. I'm sad it's over.
Old 03-30-11, 08:38 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I agree colader, this show has really picked up steam, and it will be sad to not have any more Gate.
Old 03-30-11, 01:00 PM

I agree it has improved. At least it's not relentlessly depressing anymore and there's not a musical montage EVERY episode. It seems like they understood what the problems were and have started to fix them but too late. I wish they would have at least let it get through this season before cancelling it.
Old 03-30-11, 01:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

They also cut back on the corny dirty kino hex-cam shots.