Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Alien Anthology egg set, numbered

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-11, 11:21 AM
Hex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey there. I've got a numbered (3886/5000) copy of the Alien Anthology Blu-ray box available for sale. Still spankin' new. I'm not looking to make anything off of this--you pay what I paid ($150). I'll even pay shipping unless you want it sent faster than Media rate. I just don't have the space for it in my small apartment, so I want to clear it out.

Before you point out that it's currently $120 at FoxConnect, keep in mind that this one is one of the original numbered 5000. Those ran out long ago, and they've been selling un-numbered ones ever since (they were long gone by the time they lowered the price). So some collector-types might care about that.

PM me if you're interested. I can send a photo if you like, and I can give you my seller handle from other sites so that you can check on my feedback and verify my integrity, etc.
Old 03-09-11, 12:18 PM
Hex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Alien Anthology egg set, numbered

I'm now lowering the price on this set to $120.

The original run of numbered sets is long gone, so if you're a collector that cares about that sort of thing, this is the best deal I'm currently aware of.