Nikita -- "The Next Seduction" -- 2/10/11

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-11, 01:29 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Nikita -- "The Next Seduction" -- 2/10/11

Synopsis:
Spoiler:
Ryan intercepts a message about a dangerous cutting edge weapon coming into the U.S. so he asks Nikita to help him stop the delivery. Nikita discovers the man bringing the weapon into the country is Voss, a man she was forced to have a relationship with while undercover at Division. She reluctantly resumes her alter ego to retrieve the missile. Meanwhile, Michael interferes in Alex's new life with Nathan.
Old 02-10-11, 01:52 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts
Re: Nikita -- "The Next Seduction" -- 2/10/11

Promo for tonight:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/74VVNm-1nOs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 02-10-11, 08:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the new character Nathan. Nice to see him and Lyndsy Fonseca playing love interests again. The two played young couple J.T. and Colleen on "The Young and the Restless" from '01 to '04 before she left the show. I hope they keep them together awhile because I always liked them on Y&R.
Old 02-11-11, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice change of pace episode, but I'm not sure I like Nikita with Ryan.
Old 02-11-11, 03:45 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts

This was a really good episode. Much better than last week's Die Hard rip-off. Some good action scenes and fight chereography. Nikita seemed a little more vulnerable this week getting pummeled a few times by the Gogol henchman.

I liked that they brought back Gogol into the mix and it was cool seeing Ryan be actively involved in an operation.

Another aspect of the episode that I enjoyed was more backstory to Nikita and Michael's turbulent relationship.

I kind of like Nathan and Alex. They seem to have some chemistry. I thought that was a really douchey thing for Michael to do to her in the dinner scene.
Old 02-11-11, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess we have confirmation the boyfriend isn't a Division plant. Quite a refresher from LFN, when you could presume every putative civilian was a plant.
Old 02-14-11, 11:34 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Excellent return to form after last week's lackluster ep. Loved the fight scene with the Gogol dude, and how Nikita double-crossed them with the fake suitcase.

That was brutal how Michael tried to undermine Alex's relationship with her neighbor. That guy might not be long for this world.

It cracked me up that Percy lost his chance to take out Nikita because of his "monologuing". I was surprised when someone said he would sell the dirty bomb to the highest bidder. I knew he was ruthless, but that confirms that all he cares about is power.

They've done a good job of naturally introducing love interests for Alex and Nikita, and integrating them into the story. (Matt Miller should take notes )

More people should be watching this show.