Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

thirtysomething: The Complete Fourth and Final Season- $24.99 Amazon Deal of the Week

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

thirtysomething: The Complete Fourth and Final Season- $24.99 Amazon Deal of the Week

Old 02-07-11, 03:21 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thirtysomething: The Complete Fourth and Final Season- $24.99

Thirtysomething depicts the lives of a group of baby boomer yuppies during the late 1980s. They are bonded by their involvement with the peace movement and counterculture of the 1960s during their youth, a past which is in marked contrast to their current, middle-class lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Although seen as an ensemble drama, the series tended to revolve around Michael (Ken Olin) and Hope Steadman (Mel Harris), who provided the focal point for the group. Michael's cousin is photographer Melissa Steadman (Melanie Mayron), and his business partner is Elliot Weston (Timothy Busfield), who has a troubled marriage with his wife Nancy (Patricia Wettig). Michael's best friend is Gary Shepherd (Peter Horton), who eventually married Susannah (Patricia Kalember). Hope's best friend is Ellyn Warren (Polly Draper).

thirtysomething: The Complete First Season is also on sale for $24.81
Old 02-07-11, 08:03 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Re: thirtysomething: The Complete Fourth and Final Season- $24.99 Amazon Deal of the

Thanks a lot! Too bad not all seasons, as I'm also missing S2.
Old 02-10-11, 09:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Re: thirtysomething: The Complete Fourth and Final Season- $24.99 Amazon Deal of the

At this price it's worth considering. However, just a note that S4 has absolutely no extras (commentaries, behind the scenes interviews, etc.) whatsoever. Would have been nice to get something above or beyond for the final season of such a creative show. When I picked it up early on it was priced close to $40, which seemed like a rip-off big-time.
Old 02-11-11, 01:53 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by rkndkn
Thanks a lot! Too bad not all seasons, as I'm also missing S2.
yea, i wish it was for all seasons too