Hawaii Five-O -- "E Malama" -- 2/07/11

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-11, 11:07 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hawaii Five-O -- "E Malama" -- 2/07/11

Synopsis:
Spoiler:
The lone witness in a high-profile murder case disappears and Five-0 must find the missing woman before hired assassins kill her.
Old 02-07-11, 12:59 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
Re: Hawaii Five-O -- "E Malama" -- 2/07/11

Thanks for posting Fist of Doom!

I was going to post the weekly Five-O promo that CBS normally posts on Youtube, but I just checked it out and there is no new footage on it. So I passed.
Old 02-08-11, 01:21 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

I love it on shows when they expect people to just take off running through the jungle or woods barefoot

although I'm pretty sure the actress was wearing something on her feet, could kind of see it when they approached the building with the dirt bike. would have missed it without HD

Danny with the housing guy was awesome
Old 02-08-11, 01:43 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 723 Likes on 528 Posts

Not liking the side story with Danny's ex unless it somehow ties to Wo Fat (which I doubt, but who knows...) and McGarrett pulling a John Rambo was pretty hilarious.
Old 02-08-11, 01:51 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

Very fun episode tonight.

Loved McGarrett acting like John Rambo. Chin was pretty badass tonight as well too.

I don't quite get the subplot with Danno's ex and her husband. So the housing guy that Danno confronted sent thugs to bully Danno's ex-wife's new husband because of some shady deal. Okay!

Loved Kono's fight scene with the sleeper at the court house. That was awesome.
Old 02-08-11, 07:42 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This episode was all kinds of awesome. Sexy female assassin, Kono kicking ass, Danny in full umbrage mode, McGarrett in war paint. Loved it.

Originally Posted by DJariya
I don't quite get the subplot with Danno's ex and her husband. So the housing guy that Danno confronted sent thugs to bully Danno's ex-wife's new husband because of some shady deal. Okay!
The ex-wife's husband taped the housing guy soliciting a bribe and threatened to go to the police with it. So the housing guy was intimidating him and trying to find the tape.
Old 02-08-11, 01:40 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 723 Likes on 528 Posts

Originally Posted by Fist of Doom
The ex-wife's husband taped the housing guy soliciting a bribe and threatened to go to the police with it. So the housing guy was intimidating him and trying to find the tape.
But why have Danny hold the tapes? Just go straight to the Gov with it and have her deal with the housing commissioner. It just seemed odd to throw that side story in unless it somehow will flow into the main arc with Wo Fat.
Old 02-13-11, 10:21 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 348 Likes on 267 Posts

I enjoyed this episode. Probably my favorite of the season. Oddly enough, I only discovered what a "cleaner" was earlier this TV season from Human Target.

And I usually watch this show on Sunday mornings while eating breakfast, so I guess I started a new tradition for myself.
Old 02-14-11, 08:01 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts

Fine courthouse security when you can get in packing heat. I was also trying to figure out how Kono (calling from HQ) could get there faster than Steve and Chin who were right outside the courthouse.
Old 02-15-11, 04:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MLBFan24
I enjoyed this episode. Probably my favorite of the season. Oddly enough, I only discovered what a "cleaner" was earlier this TV season from Human Target.

And I usually watch this show on Sunday mornings while eating breakfast, so I guess I started a new tradition for myself.
I was going to say Human Target also....however I remember an episode from the old Alias show where there was a baddie in a situation such as this and they were breaking into a place to steal I believe a Rambaldi artifact or something. He was there specifically to make sure nobody survived the event including his own crew.

This was a really good ep in a television season where I have become overwhelmed with trying to watch everything. I am very busy and my time is very valuable. I was going to let this show pass on my radar due to my schedule but found some time to watch it yesterday. I am glad I did not miss it. One of the best this season.
Old 02-15-11, 05:02 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Red Dog
Fine courthouse security when you can get in packing heat. I was also trying to figure out how Kono (calling from HQ) could get there faster than Steve and Chin who were right outside the courthouse.
Most like the one I am associated with have an employee....police officer...attorney entrance where you are suppose to show id. The problem is...the guard usually does not look too closely and anybody could walk in and act like they belong there without being questioned.