Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Buy 4 get 1 free

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-00, 11:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For anyone living in UK - I have found a good deal. Buy 4 get 1 free at http://www.thatzdvd.com
(They are all 2nd Hand DVD's though)

Cheers!

JackieBrown
Old 06-19-00, 12:03 PM

Looks like you're fairly new here. So would you really like to know how to get cheap r1 dvd's?

If you want to pay around £12-£13 for new, then www.dvdboxoffice.com and www.dvddynamic.com are the best ones, shipping is all included, and takes about 7 days to arrive in the UK.

Otherwise, if you've got a spare bit of time on your hands then try rating music with www.firstlook.com (about 16 days to get $20 Amazon.com gift certificate) or at www.jaboom.com the mumma of amaon.com GC's, (taking around 8 days to get $26). If you do both, you're pretty much guarenteed a free dvd a week. Doing both takes about an hour a day. Firstlook don't care how u rate, just click as fast as you can. But jaboom are quite strict, so do it properly. But the rewards are well worth it.

Also, if you can wait 7 days, which is quite quick, as they come from Canada, then you could use www.play247.com whose prices are in £'s and the DVD's come from Jersey, fairly expensive though.

Tell me what you think.

Old 06-19-00, 12:11 PM

Hi there...

Thanks for the tips - I will give it a go.
NEVER MISS A GOOD DEAL!

Cheers,

JackieBrown