DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Old Navy In Store Return Policy

SethDLH
12-26-10, 01:43 PM
I can't find anything on their site about returns without a receipt for in-store purchases. It only mentions online purchases on their site.

Anyone know how much luck I'll have returning 2 shirts that don't fit without a receipt? They still have all of the tags on them.

Groucho
12-26-10, 02:27 PM
Should be very easy, since it's after Christmas and all of their clothes are only sold at Old Navy.

sleepyhead55
12-26-10, 05:09 PM
I can't find anything on their site about returns without a receipt for in-store purchases. It only mentions online purchases on their site.

Anyone know how much luck I'll have returning 2 shirts that don't fit without a receipt? They still have all of the tags on them.

You'll probably be given the option of either exchanging the shirts for a different size or they'll give you an Old Navy Merchandise Credit which can only be used in store and not online.

If you get really lucky, they might let you exchange it for a different color of the item although that is YMMV.

SethDLH
12-26-10, 05:47 PM
You'll probably be given the option of either exchanging the shirts for a different size or they'll give you an Old Navy Merchandise Credit which can only be used in store and not online.

If you get really lucky, they might let you exchange it for a different color of the item although that is YMMV.

This is what I was afraid of. I had asked a couple friends who I thought would know more about it than I and all I got is that ON isn't the most forgiving about returns w/out receipt.

I'll see what they say