Old 12-06-10, 05:03 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,628 Likes on 2,603 Posts
Castle -- "Last Call" -- 12/06/10

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2010-09-17

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
When the body of a dockworker turned bar owner is found floating in the East River, Castle and Beckett's investigation takes them into the forgotten tunnels and passageways of turn-of-the-century New York, where they uncover a secret that's been buried since the days of Prohibition. The story celebrates New York bar culture, setting Castle on a quest to preserve history by buying a bar of his very own.

Episode 10 of 24

FYI,
There is a very spoilerish photo that has circulated online for a major event for Castle and Beckett in a January episode. Be warned that it's out there.
Old 12-11-10, 10:44 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Castle -- "Last Call" -- 12/06/10

Watched this on Hulu today....not bad...not great. Even a mediocre showing is still enjoyable for me. Beckett was looking pretty good when she ruffled up her hair and went into the bar. I did not like her long hair at the beginning of this season but I guess it has "grown" on me.
Old 12-11-10, 04:46 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I definitely prefer her with long hair, especially compared to the butch cut she started the show with. You know the one... the one that had people asking if the actress is lesbian in real life.
Old 12-11-10, 05:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by MikahC
I definitely prefer her with long hair, especially compared to the butch cut she started the show with. You know the one... the one that had people asking if the actress is lesbian in real life.
I prefer it now also...maybe it grew even longer since the beginning. Something was not right at first....I love long hair on a woman but it did not look right for some reason. Probably just the way she was styling it.
Old 12-11-10, 05:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 999 Likes on 619 Posts

I hate to sound all pervy, but at the beginning of the episode when Alexis was showing off her old middle school t-shirt that was now VERY tight on her, well...
Old 12-11-10, 09:29 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Let's just say like the father in American Beauty, we'd never actually act on the pervvy impulse. She's a very pretty girl. And the fact that she plays a smart/moral one doesn't hurt. I'm curious to see what her acting career will be in her adult years (if she sticks with it). In some ways, she reminds me of Julianne Moore.
Old 12-12-10, 08:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Cellar Door
I hate to sound all pervy, but at the beginning of the episode when Alexis was showing off her old middle school t-shirt that was now VERY tight on her, well...
Umm....yep..have to admit...she was looking pretty nice but as someone already stated....out of bounds.