Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Otter intruding on real life

RunBandoRun
11-10-10, 05:22 PM
Okay guys, here's the way Otter has affected my real life today:

1. I had my first McRib. After all the worshipful posts about its greatness, I have to tell you, it wasn't that mountaintop experience I was expecting. Maybe it's because Kansas City is a barbecue town and I'm used to the real thing. Meh.

2. I went to the chiropractor today for the first time in over a year with low and middle back pain and he adjusted my spine and told me my right leg was 1/4 inch shorter than my left because of the misalignment. Cool! Wish I'd known so I could claim disability. (Note to TallGuyMe: I know you think I should already claim mental disability for going to a Chiro. :D Or that I'll one day have to claim quadriplegic disability if I continue, but hey. I feel better now and I think he should rent out those massage tables by the hour, baby). haha

3. I don't care what anybody gives anybody else for any occasion, ever, for the rest of my life. Just stop bitching about it.

:D

Liver&Onions
11-10-10, 05:36 PM
That's adorable.

RunBandoRun
11-10-10, 05:42 PM
That's adorable.

Let me guess: You like McRibs. :D

Numanoid
11-10-10, 05:54 PM
1) I imagine most people have one leg a different length than the other.

2) Did he somehow verify or prove this claim to you, or did you just take his word for it?

1/4" :lol:

RunBandoRun
11-10-10, 05:58 PM
1) I imagine most people have one leg a different length than the other.

2) Did he somehow verify or prove this claim to you, or did you just take his word for it?

1/4" :lol:

I didn't say I believed him. I just thought it was funny. :) Since I joked about claiming disability, I figured that would make it clear that I didn't buy it.

mndtrp
11-10-10, 06:19 PM
1) Knowing that you are going to a fast food restaurant should automatically lower your standards and frame of reference.

2) I think they determine this when they have you lay on your stomach, and bend your legs at the knees. Even though I like Chiropractors, I think the leg difference thing is nonsense, and I imagine most people have one leg longer than the other not due to misalignment.

Prepare for the eventual onslaught of Chiropractor-based arguments that occurs every time they are mentioned.

TomOpus
11-10-10, 06:26 PM
Why is it always one leg is shorter? Why can't the other leg be 1/4" longer?

Liver&Onions
11-10-10, 06:28 PM
Let me guess: You like McRibs. :D

I prefer my prechewed food to be of the McNugget species, thank you very much.

arminius
11-10-10, 06:29 PM
Why is it always one leg is shorter? Why can't the other leg be 1/4" longer?

Because then the shorter one would not reach the ground.

RunBandoRun
11-10-10, 06:30 PM
I prefer my prechewed food to be of the McNugget species, thank you very much.

I actually like those, even after reading "Supersize Me." :lol:

RunBandoRun
11-10-10, 06:31 PM
Because then the shorter one would not reach the ground.

"Walk this way." --Igor ("eye-gore")

The Valeyard
11-10-10, 07:59 PM
McRibs aren't as good as they use to be. They use to be God's gift to mankind but now they're his crusty leftovers.

Groucho
11-10-10, 08:26 PM
The other day I saw a guy drinking out of a water bottle, and I invited him to "refresh me" by spitting some of it into my mouth.

TGM
11-11-10, 01:00 PM
before seeing chiropractor

http://talktriathlon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/11-265x300.jpg

after

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/figures/A00423F01.jpg

just sayin'

RunBandoRun
11-11-10, 01:18 PM

after

just sayin'

You'd've been thrilled to see me trying to get out of bed this morning, TGM. I was sore as hell and in major pain. :lol: I felt better after moving around some, but still have some soreness. I'm sure he'll beat it out of me next week when I go back. :D

DirkUSA
11-11-10, 02:03 PM
The other day I saw a guy drinking out of a water bottle, and I invited him to "refresh me" by spitting some of it into my mouth.

Did you eat a McRib after this "refreshing" experience?

Meglos
11-11-10, 02:20 PM

after

just sayin'

Hey that is awesome

Trevor
11-11-10, 02:28 PM
I was expecting a picture of a full wallet, then an empty one.

4KRG
11-11-10, 02:39 PM
I learned never to take more than 5 minutes in the taco bell drive thru, especially if you have kids :eek:

glassdragon
11-11-10, 02:49 PM
I have learned that "Pee in her butt" is actually just being said in jest. If you actually do this it usually isn't appreciated by her.

Meglos
11-11-10, 02:53 PM
Not if you stick to craigslist.

GoVegan
11-11-10, 03:00 PM
I bought a laptop for a pill-addicted girl who wasn't even slightly interested in me after I tried to impress her with my mad Photoshop skillz.

Mikael79
11-11-10, 04:02 PM
I bought a laptop for a pill-addicted girl who wasn't even slightly interested in me after I tried to impress her with my mad Photoshop skillz.
I'm guessing it was a Dell.

rabbit77
11-11-10, 05:59 PM

She would have been impressed if you corrected her gamma.

E. Honda
11-12-10, 12:22 AM
I have learned that "Pee in her butt" is actually just being said in jest. If you actually do this it usually isn't appreciated by her.

http://************.com/otter.gif

shoppingbear
11-12-10, 03:21 AM
:lol:

<br>

shoppingbear
11-12-10, 03:23 AM
Today I was in line at the pharmacy, then at the front of the grocery store: "how are you?" says the pharmacy clerk who really does know me (I am in there all the damn time). I looked at her, looked at my medications (two new ones for a bad stomach problem I'd just had the pharmacist explain to me), and thought "duhhhhh!".

But because of the thread here, I just shrugged and went on with my day. :lol:

<br>

Living Dead
11-12-10, 04:56 AM
Nothing recently, but I dated an attractive girl for about 6 months thanks to that whole "I wanna tap that" phone texting thread from about a year ago. So I can honestly say that the power of Otter got me laid. What more could you possibly ask from an internet forum?

Abob Teff
11-12-10, 11:21 PM
I'm trying to buy a house ... I'm afraid Heat may snipe it out from under me though.

Nice work on the sign E. Honda, but you forgot "Free Icee Refills."

glassdragon
11-13-10, 03:38 AM
Nothing recently, but I dated an attractive girl for about 6 months thanks to that whole "I wanna tap that" phone texting thread from about a year ago. So I can honestly say that the power of Otter got me laid. What more could you possibly ask from an internet forum?

Of course sometimes otter backfires, like when someone gets a barcode tattooed on their arm and says "It is just like snake eyes"

Lord Zarak
11-13-10, 09:59 AM
I installed a VMS home security system. :thumbsup: