Old 11-10-10, 12:02 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,640 Likes on 2,613 Posts
Hellcats -- "Finish What We Started" -- 11/10/10

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2010-09-03

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Savannah (Ashley Tisdale) is furious with Marti (Aly Michalka) for keeping a secret about Dan (Matt Barr) from her so she goes home for a couple days to cool off and reconnect with her family. Meanwhile, Marti is conflicted over her feelings for Dan and Lewis (Robbie Jones), and focuses on Travis' (guest star Ben Cotton) case to keep her mind occupied. Vanessa (Sharon Leal) finds out Bill Marsh (guest star Aaron Douglas) took away the Hellcats' gym and turns to Red (Jeff Hephner) for help. Musical guest FeFe Dobson performs.

Episode 9 of 22

The Marti and Dan thing was an interesting, but not surprising reveal at the end. of last week's episode.
Old 11-11-10, 10:13 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Hellcats -- "Finish What We Started" -- 11/10/10

i analyze this show way too closely.

I assume Dan is not the only guy Marti has been with, since there was a mention of someone she was with and after it ended she hasn't "gotten any for 2 years" (as per her mother's reporting).

That puts her, ballpark figure, at not boning down since she was 19. Why the long break, why is she now amenable to boning down with two people in rapid succession, and has she then in theory only been with three men.

I am trying to get a handle on the character, while i watch her shake her moneymaker.
Old 11-12-10, 02:36 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,640 Likes on 2,613 Posts
Re: Hellcats -- "Finish What We Started" -- 11/10/10

Originally Posted by Ropes Pierre
i analyze this show way too closely.

I assume Dan is not the only guy Marti has been with, since there was a mention of someone she was with and after it ended she hasn't "gotten any for 2 years" (as per her mother's reporting).

That puts her, ballpark figure, at not boning down since she was 19. Why the long break, why is she now amenable to boning down with two people in rapid succession, and has she then in theory only been with three men.

I am trying to get a handle on the character, while i watch her shake her moneymaker.
I haven't seen the episode yet, but I think you are analyzing Marti's sexual history a little too hard. Just have fun with it.