DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : DD Price Guarantee?

excom101
10-08-10, 12:53 AM
They're undercutting their own prices on Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/gp/shops/storefront/index.html?ie=UTF8&sellerID=A7IA6AV4KH4FA&sortBy=StartDateDesc&page=13). This seems slightly shady to me, especially because they can't seem to keep things in stock for their own website.

For a few examples of price differences, check out The Prisoner blu or some of the blu-ray 3 packs.

DirkUSA
10-08-10, 12:25 PM
I am not sure if I understand your question. You are asking if DD has a price guarantee but then your post is about them selling stuff cheaper on amazon than their own webpage. Why wouldn't you just buy it where it's the cheapest? What kind of price guarantee are you looking for?

excom101
10-08-10, 01:53 PM
I am not sure if I understand your question. You are asking if DD has a price guarantee but then your post is about them selling stuff cheaper on amazon than their own webpage. Why wouldn't you just buy it where it's the cheapest? What kind of price guarantee are you looking for?

Their website guarantees that they have the lowest total price of any retail establishment on the internet... and if not, they'll price match. But then they go and sell things cheaper on amazon.com. No real question. I just found it odd.

Obi-Wan Jabroni
10-08-10, 01:57 PM
Their website guarantees that they have the lowest total price of any retail establishment on the internet... and if not, they'll price match. But then they go and sell things cheaper on amazon.com. No real question. I just found it odd.

So ask them to pricematch themselves ;)

DirkUSA
10-08-10, 02:24 PM
Ok, I got you now. Looks like they are charging shipping when you buy at amazon from them but it's still cheaper than thru their own page. You are correct, that is weird.