Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison'

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

DVD Talk review of 'Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison'

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-10, 11:13 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read Paul Mavis's DVD review of Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament of George Harrison at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=45598 and...shouldn't there be legal protection for the estate of George Harrison from his name, voice likeness, etc being used without permission? And I doubt his estate granted permission for this abomination. I am indeed appalled without even having seen this crap that George's name, let alone Paul's, is allowed to be used for a commercial venture neither would touch with a ten foot pole. Or does this somehow date back to the 60's when their likenesses were used on everything from shampoo bottles to underwear thanks to ill thought out deals made by their management? They had no say in those matters whatsoever and saw not a dime from them! So do those old crusty agreements still bear weight? I can't figure out really how these 'people' are getting away with this trash.