Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Buy ABC show and guacamole and get 10 $ rebate by mail.

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-10, 02:17 AM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

Buy one listed abc tv show, like Lost season 6 or Cougar Town, and one wholly guacamole product and get 10 dollars back by mail. Other shows like Castle season 2 and Scrubs shown as well. There's also a dollar off guacamole coupon in my sunday paper's coupon circular.

information at following link.
http://eatwholly.com/disneyus

Last edited by g; 08-28-10 at 02:26 AM.
Old 08-28-10, 02:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Buy ABC show and guacamole and get 10 $ rebate by mail.

Originally Posted by g
Buy one listed abc tv show, like Lost season 6 or Cougar Town, and one wholly guacamole product and get 10 dollars back by mail. Other shows like Castle season 2 and Scrubs shown as well. There's also a dollar off guacamole coupon in my sunday paper's coupon circular.
I wonder what the fine print is cause if I could use this rebate and the $10 off coupon that came with The Last Song, I could get Scrubs S9 for free.
Old 08-28-10, 07:00 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why not just look at the form?

Eligible DVDs: Cougar Town Season 1, Desperate Housewives Season 6, Brothers & Sisters Season 4, Castle Season 2, Grey’s Anatomy Season 6, Private Practice Season 3, Lost Season 6, Flash Forward Season 1 or Scrubs Season 9.

Mail Requirements:
1) Proof-of-purchase tab from your ABC TV on DVD purchase. Proof of purchase tab is located on
back of package just above the UPC code.
2) Cash register receipt from your ABC TV on DVD purchase imprinted with store name and dated
between August 15, 2010 and November 30, 2010 with purchase price circled (photocopies
acceptable).
3) Cash register receipt from your Wholly Guacamole purchase imprinted with store name and dated
between August 15, 2010 and November 30, 2010 with purchase price circled (photocopies
acceptable).

*Limit one (1) rebate per household. Offer valid, and purchases must be made, between August 15, 2010 and
November 30, 2010. All requests must be postmarked by December 30, 2010. Group submissions are void. Store
receipts must emanate from same state as consumer address. Rebates will not be mailed to P.O. boxes. Check with
your local post office for a street address. Rebate rights may not be assigned or transferred. Requests not in
compliance with all the terms of this offer will not be acknowledged or returned. All submissions are subject to
verification and become the property of Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment (WDSHE). Fraudulent
submission including use of multiple addresses or P.O. boxes to obtain additional rebates may result in prosecution.
Reproduction, purchase, sale or trade of this mail-in certificate or proof-of-purchase tabs is prohibited. Cash value
1/100¢. Offer good in U.S.A. and its territories, APOs and FPOs. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by
law. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery. WDSHE will not be liable for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated,
illegible, incomplete or postage-due mail.
Old 08-28-10, 07:02 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I surely will not mutilate my Lost S6 package. I might be willing to mutilate Castle or Scrubs, depending on the packaging. I gotta see it first...
Old 08-28-10, 08:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, I might use this rebate with Scrubs season 9.
Old 08-29-10, 07:25 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Check out the coupon ads in your Sunday newspaper as theres an ad promoting this deal
and it includes a $1.00 off coupon (which "expires" October 9) off a box of the Guacamole.

LB...