Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Problem all of a sudden getting packages from Amazon.co.fr

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-10, 12:40 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 290 Likes on 211 Posts

I have purchased at LEAST twenty DVD's in the past two or more years from Amazon.co.fr with absolutely no problem. I ordered "Agora" on BD from them about two weeks ago and I just got an e-mail that the DVD was "attempted" to get delivered to my address, couldn't, and it was returned. WTF!? I was credited the amount charged but I have no idea what happened. I don't speak French so I had to go to a English to French translation website and translate a message to send them asking why this happened. I've since ordered "Rob Roy" from them and I hope the same thing doesn't happen. Has anyone else ever had this problem? You don't need a signature to receive these items. Such as in the past. So I don't know why they couldn't deliver it. And, is there a number I can call to talk to someone about it? Thanks in advance.
Old 08-24-10, 07:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Problem all of a sudden getting packages from Amazon.co.fr

I had this "undeliverable" problem recently with an order from Amazon.uk. Based on the elapsed time between the order shipping date and the date of arrival back at the warehouse I concluded that the package could not have made the entire round trip to my local Post Office and back. I browsed around the Amazon.uk's archived customer help responses and read that a likely cause for this problem is due to lost or unreadable mailing labels.
Old 08-24-10, 08:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 290 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by cine
I had this "undeliverable" problem recently with an order from Amazon.uk. Based on the elapsed time between the order shipping date and the date of arrival back at the warehouse I concluded that the package could not have made the entire round trip to my local Post Office and back. I browsed around the Amazon.uk's archived customer help responses and read that a likely cause for this problem is due to lost or unreadable mailing labels.
Thanks. Did you re-order? And if so, did you eventually get that item?
Old 08-25-10, 06:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, I re-ordered and received the second shipment within a week.