Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Comic Book Talk
Reload this Page >

I have a month free subscription to Marvel Digital. Any recommendations?

Community
Search
Comic Book Talk The Place to talk about Comics

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-10, 08:12 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Got one of those prize codes from a Dr. Pepper bottle and it turned out to be a month free of Marvel Digital.

I've been going through the Warren Ellis stuff they have on their and finally read the original Civil War miniseries (very lackluster ending).

Next on my list is Agents of Atlas. After that, I'm pretty open for suggestions of good stuff. I'm hesitant to start Ultimate Spider-Man since they have a lot of gaps in the collection, but if there are some good arcs in there, I wouldn't thumb my nose at it.
Old 06-25-10, 01:26 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,931 Likes on 1,493 Posts
Re: I have a month free subscription to Marvel Digital. Any recommendations?

If you like sci fi stuff (and if they have it, I'm not sure what's on there), I'd recommend the Annihilation series. Starts off with a bunch of miniseries and bookends, which resulted in one monthly title (Nova). Then there's a second Annihilation series, out of which came Guardians of the Galaxy, and most recently there's War of the Kings.

Also, Planet Hulk, if you haven't read it yet, though I didn't care for World War Hulk all that much. And the original Runaways series.