PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Remember Me $8 Off Coupon

ShaiBrooklyn
06-14-10, 09:56 PM
http://www.remembermecoupon.com/

undrwrldangel24
06-14-10, 11:41 PM
Could someone please post a scan? It would be much appreciated. I usually have no problem printing coupons, but this one is giving me some trouble.

dlinke01
06-15-10, 02:04 AM
Could someone please post a scan? It would be much appreciated. I usually have no problem printing coupons, but this one is giving me some trouble.

I am having problems as well. I plan on buying this movie when it comes out, so if someone can post a scan it would be much appreciated.

deluis
06-15-10, 03:06 AM
The coupon seems to have a unique number to it. Would that still help people out if an image is posted of it?

komsik
06-15-10, 03:22 AM
Damn if Walmart's online prices would be in store also it would work out to $4 for the dvd and $8 for the blu after coupon.

Curious to see what the prices are going to be like in stores, Target has them listed in next weeks ad: Blu-ray for $25.99 and DVD for $19.99.

iNCREDiPiNOY
06-15-10, 03:24 AM
OMG Twilight!!!

iNCREDiPiNOY
06-15-10, 03:38 AM
$16 @ Walmart or $8 AC. :D

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=14282585

glassdragon
06-15-10, 10:15 AM
The coupon seems to have a unique number to it. Would that still help people out if an image is posted of it?

You cannot post an image of those. That is tantamount to theft as each code is unique. If multiple copies of the same code are used the store won't get paid.

Drav3n
06-15-10, 10:30 AM
Has anyone seem this movie? Im not a fan of Pattinson, but don't mind looking at Emile de Ravin..especially in HD :drool: The ending was spoiled for me already, but is the movie any good?

RaMMaR
06-15-10, 10:19 PM
i haven't seen it either. If the B&M price at Walmart is the same as the dot com, i'd be tempted. Fortunately, or unfortunately (depending on how you look at it), rotten tomatoes gives it a 28% (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1211619-remember_me/).

Dexter Douglas
06-16-10, 06:21 AM
The ONLY reason I'm saying anything is because nobody's responed yet. I thought it was a manipulative, melodramatic mess, even without the ending. I'll leave it at that so I don't wander too far off into threadcrap territory.

undrwrldangel24
06-16-10, 01:16 PM
Wal-Mart.com has the Blu Ray pre-order for $16 with free shipping. Even though you can't use the coupon online, this still looks like the cheapest way to go.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/14282585?sourceid=20902601301922319299

kermite
06-16-10, 10:29 PM
Does anyone know what the price will be at Walmart in store for the blu ray?

dlinke01
06-16-10, 10:42 PM
This movie was actually very good. It shows that Pattinson can be a real actor if he wants to be. All the characters are very well done.

undrwrldangel24
06-17-10, 12:46 PM
I thought this movie was very good. There's a lot more to it than just a love story. I think the ending was just to add a final dramatic punch to an already emotionally heated story. I thought it was a good ending. I was just glad they didn't show the planes actually hitting the buildings.

ShaiBrooklyn
06-20-10, 06:47 PM
I actually quite liked the movie, the ending that has caused so much uproar is tasteful and well done IMO. Though the rest of the movie should be more of the focus as it's well acted all around.

My bggest issue is I didn't feel it should have been rated PG-13

Moleman1138
06-20-10, 11:19 PM
The instore BD price is 24.96 and DVD 19.96. - of course YMMV. For me 16.30 in store to 15.55 online factoring in coupon and associate discount.

Drav3n
06-22-10, 12:13 PM
Gotta admit the movie wasnt as bad as I expected it to be. If you paid close attention you should've been able to tell when the movie was taking place. I liked the way they were setting up for the "big ending" and then when its revealed, most of the viewers are probably gonna be going "Oh shit..." Now to decide if I wanna add this movie to my collection or not.

AmityBoatTours
06-22-10, 11:18 PM
Well i picked this up at bestbuy today for 9.91 after tax, after getting it price matched with the walmart price and using the coupon. Though i did have to argue with the rude and obnoxious little teeny bopper cashier that a price match is not considered a Special offer but is a bestbuy policy. And finally called the 1-800 number again while standing in line, the cs operator confirmed(yet again) that the cashier was wrong, and a few mins latter the store recieved a call and the manager walked over and told the girl to take both the price match and the coupon. then the stupid girl after applying the coupon ripped it up. and went to toss it away when the manager saw she said what are you doing, we need the coupon. HAHA i couldnt help but laugh, as shes sitting there trying to piece togeather the coupon when i left.
thats what ya get when you get rude and snippy to a customer when you dont even know your stores policy

bigfoot0968
06-23-10, 11:17 AM
Well i picked this up at bestbuy today for 9.91 after tax, after getting it price matched with the walmart price and using the coupon. Though i did have to argue with the rude and obnoxious little teeny bopper cashier that a price match is not considered a Special offer but is a bestbuy policy. And finally called the 1-800 number again while standing in line, the cs operator confirmed(yet again) that the cashier was wrong, and a few mins latter the store recieved a call and the manager walked over and told the girl to take both the price match and the coupon. then the stupid girl after applying the coupon ripped it up. and went to toss it away when the manager saw she said what are you doing, we need the coupon. HAHA i couldnt help but laugh, as shes sitting there trying to piece togeather the coupon when i left.
thats what ya get when you get rude and snippy to a customer when you dont even know your stores policy

What was the walmart in-store price for the Blu-ray? Thank you

AmityBoatTours
06-23-10, 07:09 PM

I price matched from walmart website for 16.00

Trevor
06-23-10, 07:38 PM

Every walmart store may have a different price, but i doubt any will be as low as their web price. Just get it in any store at their web price.

discostu1337
06-23-10, 10:01 PM
I ended up getting it for $18 at Bestbuy after coupon and an online adjustment. I figured under $20 was good enough for me and required no hassles. This movie is very good and I hate how low it's ranked on rottentomatoes just because people can't handle the ending. I thought it was one of the best I have ever seen.

iNCREDiPiNOY
06-24-10, 01:55 AM
where at best buy?

iNCREDiPiNOY
06-24-10, 08:12 PM
Success! Paid $9 + tax out to door. :D

blueseraphtears
06-24-10, 11:57 PM

You got lucky. I called corporate once and was told that Price Matching could not be combined with any other offers. Also, you got lucky because they are not obligated to PM an online ad.
Gotta love it when it all works out, though.

AmityBoatTours
06-26-10, 12:28 AM
You got lucky. I called corporate once and was told that Price Matching could not be combined with any other offers. Also, you got lucky because they are not obligated to PM an online ad.
Gotta love it when it all works out, though.

Everytime ive resorted to calling corperate while standing inline, they have always said that they will accept price matches and a coupon on each item.
price matching isnt a special offer, its a store policy. And each time ive called the rep has turned around and called the store for me to let them know to accept both.
As for price matching on its own ive very rarely had any issues with trying to get price matches using the on line prices, amazingly enough most of the time i have issues with getting price matches are with the physical ad or for bestbuys own online prices, which is there policy to match as well.

bigfoot0968
06-26-10, 07:32 PM
it was easier than normal to price-match Wal-mart...

Coupon, not so easy...

Tried calling corporate... they would not over-rule the store manager... but they are sending me a $8 refund and a $20 gift card for my trouble. Hardly worth the 30 minutes at the register and on the phone... after so long the principal of it all kicked in.

Really aggravated me that they consider price matching and a coupon "Double dipping". If I were trying to get the +10% adjustment and the coupon that would be... but not this... glad others had an easier way of going about it.

Cashier wasn't to happy that I held her register for 30 minutes.

Drav3n
06-26-10, 07:36 PM
^ You called corporate while you were at the register?!? :lol:

bigfoot0968
06-26-10, 08:34 PM
yep

Drav3n
06-26-10, 08:43 PM
Oh man, that is the best thing I've heard today!

bigfoot0968
06-26-10, 08:57 PM
Oh man, that is the best thing I've heard today!
I believe in keeping my promises... Told the manager I was prepared to call

dsa_shea
06-26-10, 09:13 PM
Cashier wasn't to happy that I held her register for 30 minutes.

Were her fingers itchy to ring up some sales?

Gizmo
06-26-10, 09:18 PM
Some of you guys spend far too much time to save a few dollars. I imagine you either have no jobs (or low paying ones) or high paying jobs where the world revolves around you. I never freak out because it'll likely be a low price in 30 days anyway. Not going to get my blood pressure up over a few bucks.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

bigfoot0968
06-26-10, 09:18 PM
Were her fingers itchy to ring up some sales?

15 minutes in she started taking credit only at nearby registers

AmityBoatTours
06-29-10, 08:11 PM

I have done this on several occasions myself and they have allways called the store i was at and "remind them" that they can both price match and accept a coupon.

glassdragon
06-30-10, 12:24 AM
Some of you guys spend far too much time to save a few dollars. I imagine you either have no jobs (or low paying ones) or high paying jobs where the world revolves around you. I never freak out because it'll likely be a low price in 30 days anyway. Not going to get my blood pressure up over a few bucks.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

First off I agree about not getting too bent out of shape over something, but coming in and assuming that people who do get a bit upset just don't have jobs or are asses all the time in real life is just a bit out there. You know what they say about assumptions.