Search this Thread

Old 04-19-10, 05:01 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Castle -- "Den of Thieves" -- 04/19/10

Castle

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Beckett falls for a handsome robbery detective (Michael Trucco) assigned to work with her and Castle as they probe the murder of a thief. Meanwhile, it's learned Esposito has a close tie to the chief suspect.

Michael Trucco, who some of you may remember from Battlestar Galatica as Sam, is the guest star.

After tonight, the show is taking 1 week off and will be back May 3rd for the start of the final 3 episodes of the season.

Last edited by DJariya; 04-19-10 at 05:13 AM.
Old 04-21-10, 04:54 AM
DVD Talk God

Re: Castle -- "Den of Thieves" -- 04/19/10

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Castle-M...r-1017589.aspx

Monet Mazur, who played Castle's Ex in the Pilot, will return for the season finale. I guess this episode is still sitting on your DVR's.
Old 04-21-10, 09:33 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 211 Likes on 178 Posts

Never saw the show before but decided to give it a try. Not bad, might make it to my DVR from now on (well, the next 3 episodes). Is next week a rerun or is ABC putting on some kind of special in its place?
Old 04-21-10, 01:01 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by TheMovieman
Never saw the show before but decided to give it a try. Not bad, might make it to my DVR from now on (well, the next 3 episodes). Is next week a rerun or is ABC putting on some kind of special in its place?
It's a repeat next week so you could also try watching it. The plots are standalone, so it shouldn't be hard for you to catch on.
Old 04-22-10, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the show a lot. My favourite parts are the comedy (this show is funnier than most sitcoms) and the flirty tension between Castle and Beckett. The Mentalist, my other current favourite, has long since taken a dark, miserable turn. I hope Castle doesn't follow suit - I liked it when it was light and airy, not when one of the two leads are miserable-looking. I'm hoping for Lois & Clark, not Crossing Jordan. Anyone else in this boat, or did you like seeing Castle getting used by an actress and then looking like a lost puppy the next go-round?
Old 04-22-10, 04:47 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by outlander78
Anyone else in this boat, or did you like seeing Castle getting used by an actress and then looking like a lost puppy the next go-round?
Are you talking about the episode where the actress that wanted to play Nikki Heat? I dont recall seeing seeing him as a lost puppy

Great episode! This is hands down my favorite show.