Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : RJTech DVD Player Remote Code?

The Monkees
04-17-10, 04:06 PM
I have an RJTech DVD player and would like to program my Sony receiver remote so I can access my RJTech DVD player. The RJTech DVD remote is a bit complicated and would like to use my more used Sony remote. I can't seem to find a code anywhere, it's not in the Sony manual and I can't find any info online.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :)

Spiky
04-17-10, 07:50 PM
Ouch, I hope that works better than some, the net is filled with bad reports. I did see one that suggested trying Toshiba codes for the universal remote. Also, the Sony remote probably has a mode where you can simply run through all the codes to test them all. Have you tried that?

It's not a learning remote, is it? There are inexpensive learning universals out now.

The Monkees
04-17-10, 09:40 PM
Ouch, I hope that works better than some, the net is filled with bad reports. I did see one that suggested trying Toshiba codes for the universal remote. Also, the Sony remote probably has a mode where you can simply run through all the codes to test them all. Have you tried that?

It's not a learning remote, is it? There are inexpensive learning universals out now.

I have no clue if it has a way to run through all the codes. All the manual says is how to input one code, as far as I know, I'd have to look again.

I don't think it's a "learning remote".

This is for my region free DVD player, so it's not a huge deal but it would be easier on me if I could just use one remote.

Spiky
04-19-10, 11:02 AM
They usually have a section in the instructions about "searching for a code" or something like that, where you do a different series of button presses and don't type in the codes. Although, a bundled remote with a receiver is less likely to have good documentation, unfortunately.