Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

AAA Heroes del Ring Lucha Libre --- 8/9/10

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-10, 05:18 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AAA Heroes del Ring Lucha Libre --- 8/9/10

Just saw this today. This could be fun if done the right way:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iTz02K0DwGU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iTz02K0DwGU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

http://heroesdelring.com/

Last edited by dx23; 04-12-10 at 08:42 PM.
Old 04-12-10, 06:23 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: AAA Heroes del Ring Lucha Libre --- 8/9/10

Couldn't get the feed to play correctly. But I do know about the game. I heard it was going to use the same engine as TNA Impact which isn't a very good thing but it is supposed to have a huge AAA roster including two of my favorites: La Parka and Psicosis. As long as it is priced $49.99 or less, I will probably get it release day for the 360, cause let's face it authentic mexican wrestling games don't come around every day.
Old 04-12-10, 06:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend & 2021 TOTY Winner

Received 746 Likes on 370 Posts

The video breaks IE. Rest of the thread won't load.
Old 04-12-10, 06:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

dx23, replace that video with this one from YT. Lots of people have been having problems with that other site:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iTz02K0DwGU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iTz02K0DwGU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Old 04-12-10, 08:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Brent L
dx23, replace that video with this one from YT. Lots of people have been having problems with that other site:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iTz02K0DwGU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iTz02K0DwGU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Thanks! I'm using Firefox, so didn't notice the video was giving issues to everyone else.
Old 04-12-10, 08:59 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts

Rudos para todo
Old 04-12-10, 09:13 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Looks like the engine to the TNA game. That's ok.

No blood though because they are "going for the teen market". Do they know that every teen plays games that are rated M and horribly violent and gory?!
Old 04-12-10, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by nodeerforamonth

No blood though because they are "going for the teen market". Do they know that every teen plays games that are rated M and horribly violent and gory?!
No blood, well that kinda makes sense. Lucha Libre is more about flash and style than any sort of bloody affair. As long as it delivers quality wrestling, blood one way or another doesn't bother me.

My question concerns the video (thanks for replacing it with a working one)...did they show La Parka without his mask? Isn't that like a big mexican wrestling no-no or did I miss the memo?
Old 04-13-10, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Kedrix
My question concerns the video (thanks for replacing it with a working one)...did they show La Parka without his mask? Isn't that like a big mexican wrestling no-no or did I miss the memo?
They did and it is, but his face was mostly in shadows. Plus, the La Parka in AAA isn't the real La Parka anyways.
Old 04-13-10, 07:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nodeerforamonth

i read on one of the sites last night (i think ps3vault) that this runs off of the Rumble Roses engine. I think it looks pretty good and hopefully will be a good game... then again, tna looked good and was a pretty terrible game...
Old 04-13-10, 08:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 382 Likes on 307 Posts

No Nacho Libre = no sale!
Old 04-13-10, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Jabroni
They did and it is, but his face was mostly in shadows. Plus, the La Parka in AAA isn't the real La Parka anyways.
True, the real La Parka is L.A. Park...this is just some jabroni Anyway, just found that a little on the odd side. But I think I read that L.A. Park is currently feuding with La Parka so it would be nice to see both in the game (or a create-a-wrestler feature would be awesome as well).

On the other note, if it is using the Rumble Roses engine, I am certainly all for it. Rumble Roses on a wrestling engine basis was a very good game. The problem was that the achievements & title shots and all of the little things were epic fails. The graphics were ummm of course nice to look at too . But then again with this game, I don't want to see some of the more portly wrestlers with jiggly man-boobs
Old 04-13-10, 09:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

This is another video:

I think this game was announced a long time ago, a couple of years?, but the latest videos look good enough.
Old 04-13-10, 09:38 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Well, it seems that it was announced last year, to be released in the holiday season 2009.

http://www.slang.vg/preesroom.html
Old 04-13-10, 10:15 AM
DVD Talk Legend

The actual moves in the second video just look really unnatural and stiff. Hopefully that's not the case in the final game.

Still waiting on a wrestling game that comes close to WWF No Mercy. It appears that I'll still be waiting...
Old 04-13-10, 10:25 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

La Parka better come out with a chair that he uses as a guitar.
Old 04-13-10, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by chuckd21
La Parka better come out with a chair that he uses as a guitar.
That was a different La Parka (the original). This is a different guy.
Old 04-13-10, 01:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I don't care. HE BETTER COME OUT WITH A CHAIR THAT HE USES AS A GUITAR.

Or it better be DDP under the mask. Either way.
Old 04-13-10, 02:55 PM

I don't care. HE BETTER COME OUT WITH A CHAIR THAT HE USES AS A GUITAR.

Or it better be DDP under the mask. Either way.
I miss that La Parka too, but alas not the same guy. Besides La Parka instead of walking out to that generic WCW theme might walk out to a remix of Thriller (since he currently uses that in Mexico). Now that would be something to see. With or without a chair that he uses as a guitar.

On the flip side, I believe one of the crappy WCW wrestling games actually had the La Parka entrance. But I couldn't tell you if it was Nitro, Thunder, or something else right now off hand.
Old 04-13-10, 03:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I miss that La Parka too, but alas not the same guy. Besides La Parka instead of walking out to that generic WCW theme might walk out to a remix of Thriller (since he currently uses that in Mexico). Now that would be something to see. With or without a chair that he uses as a guitar.

On the flip side, I believe one of the crappy WCW wrestling games actually had the La Parka entrance. But I couldn't tell you if it was Nitro, Thunder, or something else right now off hand.
That's it, I'm busting out my copy of WCW Thunder right now for PS1. Whatamaneuver!!
Old 04-13-10, 03:43 PM

That's it, I'm busting out my copy of WCW Thunder right now for PS1. Whatamaneuver!!
lmao someone gave me a copy of that game for free not too long ago. i decided to play it (since i hadnt played it in YEARS), and wow what a terrible fucking game! lol i cant believe i actually enjoyed this game when i was younger..
Old 04-13-10, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Drav3n
lmao someone gave me a copy of that game for free not too long ago. i decided to play it (since i hadnt played it in YEARS), and wow what a terrible fucking game! lol i cant believe i actually enjoyed this game when i was younger..
Join the club. I still have Nitro and Thunder and wondered what I was on to actually be entertained by these games. Of course, I think the same thing about the WWF Attitude games that required you to perform Mortal Kombat like maneuvers to get a simple body slam to occur. Heck, those made TNA Impact look amazing. Well, maybe not that bad. If I ever sit there and think about all of the hours I've wasted on bad wrestling games, I'd probably jump off the roof of my house and into the bushes below.
Old 04-13-10, 04:06 PM

Join the club. I still have Nitro and Thunder and wondered what I was on to actually be entertained by these games. Of course, I think the same thing about the WWF Attitude games that required you to perform Mortal Kombat like maneuvers to get a simple body slam to occur. Heck, those made TNA Impact look amazing. Well, maybe not that bad. If I ever sit there and think about all of the hours I've wasted on bad wrestling games, I'd probably jump off the roof of my house and into the bushes below.
I just saw the TNA game for PS3 at blockbuster in their B1G1 deal. I was actually contemplating getting the game lol Instead i picked up Brutal Legend and Dark Kingdom.
Old 07-29-10, 10:49 AM
Banned

ROSTER REVEALED FOR AAA: HEROES DEL RING VIDEO GAME
By Mike Johnson on 2010-07-29 09:32:43
Videogame website 1Up.com revealed the roster for the forthcoming AAA Lucha Libre Heroes del Ring video game, which will be released for XBox 360, Nintendo Wii and Playstation 3
:

Xbox 360 & PS3:

Abismo Negro
Alan Stone
Charly Manson
Chessman
Cibernetico
Dark Cuervo
Dark Ozz
Dark Scoria
Dr. Wagner Jr.
El Brazo
El Elegido
El Mesias
El Zorro
Electroshock
Gronda
Jack Evans
Kenzo Susuky
Killer Clown
Konnan
La Parka
Marco Corleone
Octagon
Psicosis
Psycho Clown
Silver King
Super Fly
Vampiro Canadiense
Xtreme Tiger
Zombie Clown
Unlockable: Spectro Jr., Apache

Wii:

Abismo Negro
Alan Stone
Apache
Charly Manson
Chessman
Cibernetico
Dark Cuervo
Dark Ozz
Dark Scoria
El Brazo
El Elegido
El Mesias
Electroshock
Gronda
Kenzo Suzuky
Killer Clown
Konnan
Octagon
La Parka
Psicosis
Psycho Clown
Super Fly
Vampiro Canadiense
Zombie Clown
El Zorro
Tiffany
Mary Apache
Faby Apache
Unlockable: La Fresa

A very special thanks to Tom Kettwig.
http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=49525
Old 07-29-10, 10:53 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Alan Stone and Dr. Wagner, Jr. don't sound like mexican wrestlers, LOL

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.