Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

MinLShaw's Sick-of-eBay Thread

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-10, 02:25 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 176 Likes on 116 Posts

I doubt I'll put much up here, or that I'll do anything regularly, but I wanted to make sure my thread title was vague enough to not go out of date. Anyway, right now, the only thing I'm after is a Blu-ray case in good condition. Ideally, it would be a combo-sized one that could hold three or four discs, but I'm not picky.

And what do I have for you, you ask? Well, strange as it may seem, I have the original artwork for Disney's TinkerBell DVD. You can send in the Proof-of-Purchase tab and receive an $8.00 coupon good toward the Blu-ray version. If you've already done this, now's a chance to replace your butchered artwork with an uncut original. I am perfectly happy to ship it in an empty DVD case if you wish; just be advised that it will not be the original case from Disney.

Is this a lame offer? Yeah. But I really have no use for the TinkerBell artwork and I really do want a Blu-ray case. U.S. only, please; this kind of transaction is hardly worth international shipping for either of us.