Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Scott Pilgrim Volume 6...

JayDerek
03-16-10, 09:12 AM
We're VERY close to a release date announcement.

Bryan Lee O'Malley just released this pixelated tease of the cover art.

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2306/75353845.png

dadaluholla
03-17-10, 09:14 PM
My girlfriend bought Volume 1-5 for me at Christmas and I tore right through them. Looking forward to 6.

Has anyone read his Lost at Sea book? Curious if it is any good.

JayDerek
03-18-10, 09:54 AM
Has anyone read his Lost at Sea book? Curious if it is any good.

I enjoyed Lost at Sea but it wasn't a 'fun' book. SP is more entertaining

Adam Tyner
03-18-10, 10:14 AM
I enjoyed Lost at Sea but it wasn't a 'fun' book. SP is more entertainingAgreed, although if you're a longtime Sloan fan like I am, there's one splash page that'll make your head explode.

JayDerek
03-19-10, 11:04 AM
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3309/765075490357222e7a6facc.jpg

Six years, five volumes, and 1,000 pages. Now the long anticipated finale to Bryan Lee O’Malley’s hit Oni Press graphic novel series has finally arrived. On Tuesday, July 20th, 2010 comic shops and bookstores across North America will celebrate the release of SCOTT PILGRIM VOL. 6: SCOTT PILGRIM’S FINEST HOUR.

“It’s been quite a ride, and I couldn’t have gotten here without the support of the fans and the retailers,” said O’Malley. “It feels great to be in the home stretch, and I think this is going to be the best Scott Pilgrim book ever!”

Bryan Lee O’Malley and the SCOTT PILGRIM series have both been honored with multiple awards including the Harvey, Doug Wright, Joe Shuster, and National Cartoonists Society Reuben awards, in addition to being named Entertainment Weekly and Wizard Magazine’s Independent Comic of the Year. Series Editor and Oni Press Editor-in-Chief James Lucas Jones gave additional praise to O’Malley, “it’s been an honor working with Bryan over the years. He’s got such a unique voice and I’ve been fortunate to witness him develop a style unlike anyone working in the industry today; a style that I feel will influence many future generations of comic professionals. I’m so proud that Oni has been a part of that.”

Oni Press will be rolling out a series of event announcements in the weeks and months leading up to the release, including Bryan Lee O’Malley signings at this year’s sold out San Diego Comic Con. Oni Press Publisher Joe Nozemack said about the works, “I’m convinced that Scott Pilgrim will go down as one of those series that changed comics forever. When I’m out and see someone wearing a Scott Pilgrim t-shirt or sitting in a cafe reading one of the books, I get so excited about comics entering the mainstream and to know that Oni Press’ books are helping lead the way, it’s an indescribable feeling. I can’t wait to see the reaction to the final volume!”

Bryan Lee O’Malley’s SCOTT PILGRIM VOL. 6: SCOTT PILGRIM’S FINEST HOUR, is published by Oni Press and features 248 pages of evil-ex butt-kicking in the easily digestible digest format for the low, low price of $11.99. Available at your local comic shop or bookstore Tuesday, July 20th, 2010.

riotinmyskull
03-19-10, 11:08 AM
:thumbsup:

majorjoe23
03-20-10, 04:45 PM
The end of the sword looks sort of like a weird nutsack dangling.

Adam Tyner
03-20-10, 07:35 PM
Someone on another forum who's much more observant than I am pointed this out: the cover has all of Scott's exes on it.

JayDerek
04-28-10, 08:01 AM
Apparently O'Malley hired someone to do the screen tones for this book -- here is a page w/ some examples he did.

This is looking pretty amazing in my opinion...

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/787/scottpilgrimtonesandbgs.jpg

ytrez
04-29-10, 07:17 AM
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3309/765075490357222e7a6facc.jpg

I never read this, does his sword have testicles?

JasonF
04-29-10, 01:31 PM
I keep meaning to get into Scott Pilgrim. I bought the first volume, but it's been sitting on my to-be-read pile for months.

The question I have is: are there announced plans for an all-in-one reprint of the entire series? If so, I'd rather pick up a nice one-volume reprint than the remaining 5 digests.

Adam Tyner
04-29-10, 01:49 PM
The question I have is: are there announced plans for an all-in-one reprint of the entire series?Nothing like that's been announced.

JayDerek
05-03-10, 09:47 AM
Nothing like that's been announced.

yup! During some interview he said they may collect all them into a One-volume edition or maybe the first 3 into one, and the last three into one. Nothing is definite at this point. The upcoming movie will give this series more exposure, but I would imagine the EARLIEST a collected edition will be available will be when the film comes to home video (end of the year?)/

JasonF> You can get these for around $8 each at Amazon, and honestly that's SUCH a no-brainer deal for these books. Go for it!

JasonF
05-04-10, 01:03 PM
yup! During some interview he said they may collect all them into a One-volume edition or maybe the first 3 into one, and the last three into one. Nothing is definite at this point. The upcoming movie will give this series more exposure, but I would imagine the EARLIEST a collected edition will be available will be when the film comes to home video (end of the year?)/

JasonF> You can get these for around $8 each at Amazon, and honestly that's SUCH a no-brainer deal for these books. Go for it!

It's not the price, it's the idea of having a convenient all-in-one package, possibly with nicer printing and extras. But honestly, the main problem for me is finding time. I pick up Essentials and Showcases and other trades like they're going out of style and I've got a huge backlog of trades to work through. Scott Pilgrim is definitely on the pile, but so are a bunch of other books. So if it's a choice between reading it now in a less than ideal format or reading it in 6 months in a superior format ... well, I've got more than enough comics to read while I'm waiting for the ideal format.

JayDerek
05-05-10, 09:19 AM
^ understood.

I'm actually surprised Oni Press isn't releasing some sort of one-volume edition at the same time as Volume 6 - to get more people on board before the movie hits.

Sessa17
05-27-10, 06:40 PM
Didn't know where else to post this, but how awesome is this.

Bryan's insanely hot (& talented) wife (whom I've met several times) has her own personal Scott Pilgrim shirts for auction on ebay. Placed a bid in for the girl at $75 & already quickly got out bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=280513109521&Category=48776&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2#ht_500wt_1154

Sessa17
06-25-10, 07:30 PM
For the 3 of us that actually read the book . . .

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1321/4733632412_d8e8ef9b48.jpg

kstublen
06-25-10, 08:13 PM
I want it NOW!

Supermallet
06-26-10, 08:17 PM
I've got my copy pre-ordered at Amazon. I ripped through Volumes 1-5 in about three days. Been getting people into Scott Pilgrim since then.

I know at least one local comic shop is staying open till midnight to sell this. I might go and cancel my Amazon pre-order, but I'm not sure at the moment.

Adam Tyner
06-26-10, 08:19 PM
I preordered my copy from Amazon too and even ponied up for one day shipping. Turns out it's still one day too late: it's not slated to get here until July 21st, and I'm off to San Diego for Comic-Con on the 20th! I guess I need to putter around locally and hope I can find a place selling a copy before my flight takes off. (Yeah, yeah, I know I can get a copy when I'm at the con, but I don't see myself doing a lot of reading while I'm out there. I don't wanna wait!)

tylergfoster
06-27-10, 02:41 AM
Didn't know where else to post this, but how awesome is this.

Bryan's insanely hot (& talented) wife (whom I've met several times) has her own personal Scott Pilgrim shirts for auction on ebay. Placed a bid in for the girl at $75 & already quickly got out bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=280513109521&Category=48776&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2#ht_500wt_1154It should be clarified, that's not her in the photo, is it? I thought I saw another photo of her and she didn't look like that girl.

Adam Tyner
06-27-10, 12:53 PM
It should be clarified, that's not her in the photo, is it?It is. Here's a shot on her website that looks very similar: http://hopelarson.com/?page_id=2

She does change her look kind of a lot, so you might not have recognized her straight off the bat.

fumanstan
06-27-10, 01:22 PM
I wouldn't call her insanely hot, based on those pictures.

Supermallet
06-27-10, 01:42 PM
She does change her look kind of a lot

Clearly she's had no influence on O'Malley's work.

Adam Tyner
06-27-10, 01:50 PM
Clearly she's had no influence on O'Malley's work.Ha. I was thinking the exact same thing as I was writing that...hadn't occurred to me until I was clacking away at my keyboard just then.

Sessa17
06-27-10, 01:57 PM
It should be clarified, that's not her in the photo, is it? I thought I saw another photo of her and she didn't look like that girl.

That is definitely her, as I mentioned I've met her several times, (even got tea with her once).

boredsilly
06-30-10, 03:08 PM
I read the first two volumes of SP and really loved it. Decided to wait until the final volume came out, so I could read them all in a row. Really looking forward to it.

JayDerek
06-30-10, 04:31 PM
3 weeks away!!! I cannot wait for this.

I'll be appearing as an 'extra' in one of the background scenes, so I'm really excited for that!

boredsilly
06-30-10, 04:36 PM
Jay, be sure to tell us what page you're on when it comes out.

JayDerek
07-13-10, 02:24 PM

will do! Only a week away...

Supermallet
07-16-10, 02:05 PM
I preordered my copy from Amazon too and even ponied up for one day shipping. Turns out it's still one day too late: it's not slated to get here until July 21st, and I'm off to San Diego for Comic-Con on the 20th! I guess I need to putter around locally and hope I can find a place selling a copy before my flight takes off. (Yeah, yeah, I know I can get a copy when I'm at the con, but I don't see myself doing a lot of reading while I'm out there. I don't wanna wait!)

Yeah, even with one day shipping it would show up after I've already left for San Diego, so I'll be going to Golden Apple at midnight.

JayDerek
07-19-10, 04:33 PM
...so I'll be going to Golden Apple at midnight.

have fun! No Midnight release party here in Madison. :(

Supermallet
07-19-10, 06:36 PM
Turns out I got scheduled to work tonight anyway, so no midnight party for me either unless Meltdown comics stays open past 1.

Edit: And they do! :banana:

Supermallet
07-20-10, 04:16 AM
Just finished book six. I read the first book when a friend lent it to me. I let that percolate for a bit and then bought 2-5 together and read them all in one big sitting. It felt like a sprint, then a marathon, and finally another sprint to the end. After all that, I think Scott Pilgrim may be my second favorite comic, after Sandman. It's got so much charm, but also a nice amount of complexity and the characters feel grounded even when they're being ridiculous. And it's cool to see O'Malley's growth as the books go on.

I also think I've found the image for my next tattoo.

JayDerek
07-20-10, 07:43 AM
I also think I've found the image for my next tattoo.

thanks for the quick review!

When you have a chance you should post the image...unless it's too spoilery

Adam Tyner
07-20-10, 11:23 AM
Aargh. I hit two comic shops and three big box book stores. No one has vol. 6 in stock.

The comic stores say it'll be in tomorrow, and the big box shops said early August. I'll have to get a copy while I'm at the con. Oh well! At least I'll have something to do in line...

JayDerek
07-20-10, 01:45 PM
I picked up Volume 6 over lunch and read it fairly quickly. I really enjoyed it but I think Volume 4 or 5 may still be my favorite. This book wrapped everything up quite nicely, but because of that, there was no time to see Scott in his day-to-day environment. That is one of the many things that I've loved in the previous installments. Volume 6 is VERY resolution heavy....and this isn't a bad thing at all.

The art quality went up about 10 notches. The assistants he brought in to help with the tones, backgrounds, and crowd shots did well.

my 'cameo' appears on page 142...top panel...I'm the one on the left with dark hair, glasses and a goatee. This image really isn't overly spoilery (as you know this character was going to make an appearance) but I figured I should hide it to prevent any internet butt-hurt.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5854/s2photojasonspvolume6.jpg

kstublen
07-20-10, 01:46 PM
Mine should be here on Thursday from Amazon. It's killing me to have to wait an extra two days...

EDIT: That's awesome you're in the comic! Pretty cool indeed.

Supermallet
07-20-10, 05:32 PM
thanks for the quick review!

When you have a chance you should post the image...unless it's too spoilery

It is a spoiler, so here it is in a spoiler tag:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_FCekQGn_pM8/TEYju6YfnFI/AAAAAAAABzM/-9kirNs20c4/s512/IMG_20100720_151605.jpg

JayDerek
07-20-10, 07:45 PM
Suprmallet> great idea for a tattoo! I do love that image and sequence

Supermallet
07-20-10, 11:24 PM
Yeah, O'Malley definitely ended on a high note with that. As soon as I saw it I knew it was perfect tattoo material.

kstublen
07-22-10, 08:38 PM
Received it today and finished it pretty quickly. A real nice conclusion to a great series. Like JayDerek mentioned above, I missed the daily activities of Scott & Co. The artwork was great, as usual, and I loved the callbacks to past volumes. The "memory cam" was very funny too. I liked that we got clear resolution on a lot of things as well as explanations for others (I'm trying not to be too spoilery for those that haven't read it yet). Very well done and I'm sure I'll revisit the series again in the future. There was a lot of hype (on my end) for the last volume, and I think it definitely met my expectations in most aspects and actually exceeded them in other parts.

Can't wait for the movie and videogame!

Supermallet
07-24-10, 08:21 AM
I played a level of the video game yesterday at Comic Con. It's brilliant. The movie is also totally awesome.

riotinmyskull
07-24-10, 03:31 PM
just finished and it and overall i'm satisfied with the way it concluded...bring on the movie!

Supermallet
07-27-10, 07:32 PM
I picked this up at Comic Con:

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_FCekQGn_pM8/TE96TYYbmaI/AAAAAAAABzY/-XxQJG4KRxA/s512/39697_10150237945980147_666510146_13834534_5143389_n.jpg

JayDerek
07-28-10, 01:58 PM
That's awesome!!

Does he sell original art by mail too, or only at comic cons??

Supermallet
07-28-10, 03:04 PM
No, I found this on O'Malley's website (www.radiomaru.com):

"I am no longer selling original artwork online. If you’d like to purchase original pages from my books, try to find me at a convention or signing. I have never done commission/request artwork, so you’re not missing out on that."

JayDerek
07-29-10, 07:40 AM
damn. :(

Big Boy Laroux
07-30-10, 03:43 PM
Just posted this in the movie thread, then realized there was probably a book thread... I just finished reading Finest Hour, and i feel kind of underwhelmed. I do think it concluded nicely, but i feel O'Malley tried to put a lot into this book, and as a result it jumps around A LOT. this may have been better spread out over 2 books (but i guess having it out before the movie was more important). Gideon was supposed to be the Big Baddie, and it all seemed to happen so fast.

starseed1981
08-03-10, 12:13 PM
Anyone know if there is ever going to be a plan to release the books in hardcover or anything?

majorjoe23
08-03-10, 06:31 PM
My guess is it will be at least a year after this last book before something like that happens.

Yavin
08-16-10, 12:44 PM
Does anyone know what happened with the release of the bundle featuring all 6 books? It was supposed to be released on August 13th, but it looks like these weren't even shipped out yet.

Adam Tyner
08-16-10, 12:48 PM
Does anyone know what happened with the release of the bundle featuring all 6 books? It was supposed to be released on August 13th, but it looks like these weren't even shipped out yet.Amazon sez August 19th. If you're ordering from Amazon, it's actually cheaper to get all the books individually than to get 'em in a bundle. If I'm doing the math right, it's $41.30 individually and $46.98 together.

Yavin
08-16-10, 12:51 PM
Amazon sez August 19th. If you're ordering from Amazon, it's actually cheaper to get all the books individually than to get 'em in a bundle. If I'm doing the math right, it's $41.30 individually and $46.98 together.

Ah, thanks! Amazon.ca still has it listed as August 13th, and Chapters.ca removed its listing of the bundle (but it too was listed as August 13th). For me, it would be cheaper to order the bundle since I'm not in the US.

kms_md
08-16-10, 09:18 PM
also now available for the ipad via comixology. you have to download an app (similar to the comixology app or the marvel and dc branded ones made by comixology). the individual issues are 6.99 a piece.

Patman
08-17-10, 01:27 PM
I sort of wish this book was in color, mainly because I had the hardest time differentiating all the different characters in the books by the black/white line work and later on the tones. Then again, I blew through all 6 volumes in a few hours.

Adam Tyner
08-17-10, 01:34 PM
There were a couple of characters I confused early on...Young Neil and Scott for sure, and I think I was confusing Lisa Miller with someone else too...but it'll be a lot clearer the next time you read through it.

Adam Tyner
09-14-10, 06:03 PM
Does anyone know what happened with the release of the bundle featuring all 6 books? It was supposed to be released on August 13th, but it looks like these weren't even shipped out yet.By the way:

radiomaru Scott Pilgrim v1-6 box set coming in Nov. New Paul Robertson art on the box, new poster folded inside (working on it now!)

Sessa17
09-15-10, 03:36 PM
I sort of wish this book was in color

O'Malley said in an interview that he would definitely like to do the book colorized in a hardcover form but it is way way down the line as he has several new projects in development.

fujishig
09-30-10, 02:11 PM

So a little over a year ago I said I'd pick up SP based on the exuberant recommendations of boredsilly and a few others, but never got around to it (and wanted to wait for a collected volume anyway). But yesterday I see one of the volumes in my Amazon Gold Box for less than 4 bucks. Knowing the gold box discount is minimal, I decided to check the other ones, and every single volume is available from Amazon for ~4 bucks. The boxset is like 35.

So I couldn't resist, ordered with Prime, and am already through the first volume. Curse you guys! And I didn't see the movie...

JayDerek
09-30-10, 02:37 PM
^ Welcome aboard!! :) If you enjoyed the first volume...they'll keep getting better

fumanstan
09-30-10, 04:00 PM
So a little over a year ago I said I'd pick up SP based on the exuberant recommendations of boredsilly and a few others, but never got around to it (and wanted to wait for a collected volume anyway). But yesterday I see one of the volumes in my Amazon Gold Box for less than 4 bucks. Knowing the gold box discount is minimal, I decided to check the other ones, and every single volume is available from Amazon for ~4 bucks. The boxset is like 35.

So I couldn't resist, ordered with Prime, and am already through the first volume. Curse you guys! And I didn't see the movie...

Yeah, we've been talking about that deal over in the Hot Deals forum :D

Quake1028
10-03-10, 04:38 PM
I just recently finished reading all 6 volumes. Awesome, awesome stuff. Book 4 is my favorite, but 6 is not far behind. Cannot wait to pick up the movie on BD.

kstublen
11-09-10, 12:30 PM
Here's a look at the box art for "Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Box Set" (spoilered for size)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4106/5104796765_e28b23aa1a_o.jpg

I thought I read somewhere that those of us that already have the individual volumes can order the box set and poster individually, but I haven't heard anything else about that as of late.

Guru Askew
11-21-10, 04:30 PM
The box/poster set for those who bought the books alone was put up for order yesterday for $15 at Onipress.com.

It's a bit more than I thought it would be but if I compare my total cost of the books during the crazy Amazon.com sale ($23.87) it still comes to a $6.49 savings. The prices were fluctuating pretty regularly for a couple days there but it still probably works out to a $5-10 difference. Not a huge difference but definitely worth having the books for cheap a month and a half before the box set was made available.

The price si actually $10 + $5 shipping and you get free shipping if you order a couple of t-shirts, so that makes it a better deal, though they have a pretty minimal selection.

JayDerek
11-22-10, 01:04 PM
^ thanks for posting that Guru Askew!

I was hoping it was going to be announced soon...

fujishig
11-23-10, 12:43 PM
sold out already? :(

JayDerek
11-23-10, 04:13 PM
sold out already? :(

supposedly just for the time being. Oni Press isn't a huge company...apparently they had like 400 orders and only one person in charge of sending these out -- they took it off the website for now, but hopefully it'll be back up soon.

My order managed to get in, hopefully it'll ship soon

Guru Askew
11-27-10, 11:50 AM
They're taking orders again.

I just wish there was a way to track your order status. I have no idea if mine has shipped or what.

CloudVader
11-29-10, 12:01 PM
They're taking orders again.

I just wish there was a way to track your order status. I have no idea if mine has shipped or what.

I got an email with the subject "Delivery Confirmation Number" as the subject, containing a USPS tracking number and ship date with mine. It looked so generic that I almost deleted it as spam until I saw at the very bottom that it was from Oni Press. I'm guessing you'll get one of these when your order's going out. Check your Spam folders too just in case.

biglou114
11-29-10, 12:12 PM
If you are looking for other stuff to add (though it won't get you above the $50 mark) I'd suggest getting the SP Odds and Ends issue (it's a "normal sized" comic though and won't fit in the box) it includes a bunch of short SP related pieces (Free Scott Pilgrim, and a Kim Pine spin-off) and is definitely worth the $5.

EDIT: Link (http://www.onipress.com/titles/h/354)

Guru Askew
12-01-10, 10:44 AM
I got an email with the subject "Delivery Confirmation Number" as the subject, containing a USPS tracking number and ship date with mine. It looked so generic that I almost deleted it as spam until I saw at the very bottom that it was from Oni Press. I'm guessing you'll get one of these when your order's going out. Check your Spam folders too just in case.

I got it too Sunday night but there doesn't seem to be any activity on the tracking number. USPS's tracking sucks compared to all the other carriers but I still think they've only printed the postage and I don't think they've actually shipped them yet.

JayDerek
12-09-10, 11:20 AM
I just got a USPS shipping notice yesterday that included a tracking number (which is normally useless for USPS) - so I'm sure I'll be getting this either this weekend or early next week. Yay!

Obey The D
08-08-12, 12:24 PM
Anyone planning on picking up the color edition of volume one that was released today? The $25 list price is too high IMO, but Amazon has it for a little over $14. I Lost my original copies due to a flood last fall so I'll probably be picking one up either from Amazon or my LCBS.

starseed1981
08-08-12, 12:36 PM
I jumped on the color edition, should be here tomorrow. I've seen the scans of it online and it looks awesome. I also already pre-ordered the second volume on Amazon for about $14.22.

fumanstan
08-08-12, 02:26 PM
Ooo, I didn't know there were color versions coming. So I have the old ones, is it worth it? Tempted...

Adam Tyner
08-09-12, 06:03 AM
Anyone planning on picking up the color edition of volume one that was released today? The $25 list price is too high IMO, but Amazon has it for a little over $14.I decided $25 wasn't nearly enough, so I spent, like, 45 minutes and $100 on the limited edition on Oni's hopelessly overloaded website. :)

Supermallet
08-10-12, 01:07 PM
The limited edition looked awesome but I didn't need all that extra stuff. Ordered the regular edition off of Amazon, and pre-ordered volume 2.

starseed1981
08-10-12, 01:46 PM
Just got the color addittion, glad I did. Its excellent!

Supermallet
08-15-12, 03:07 AM
Just finished reading the color edition. Man, what a change some color makes. I feel like this is the comic I had in my head all this time, but wasn't on the page. Really stellar, and worth picking up for any fan. I'm going to recommend this version to neophytes as well.

Obey The D
11-07-12, 11:37 AM
Just a heads up that Scott Pilgrim Color V2 was released today.

Supermallet
11-07-12, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the reminder. Ordered!

starseed1981
11-07-12, 12:30 PM
Yeah, I got mine last Friday. I'm hoping the preorder for volume 3 appears soon.

Adam Tyner
11-07-12, 01:00 PM
I'm hoping the preorder for volume 3 appears soon.The initial word was that they're going to release two volumes a year. I'm not sure if Oni's going to tie 'em to cons next year like they did this year (they popped up in San Diego and New York, respectively, a few weeks before the general release), but if they do, we'll have a long wait for the next one.

starseed1981
11-07-12, 01:02 PM
The initial word was that they're going to release two volumes a year. I'm not sure if Oni's going to tie 'em to cons next year like they did this year (they popped up in San Diego and New York, respectively, a few weeks before the general release), but if they do, we'll have a long wait for the next one.

Bah! That makes sense....but Bah!

JayDerek
11-08-12, 02:13 PM
Bah! That makes sense....but Bah!

yeah i wish these would come out sooner as well, but I'm just happy they're turning out so nice.

They're hard at work on Vol 3...

http://distilleryimage3.instagram.com/e25ed52e292611e2a03b22000a1f92d6_7.jpg

Supermallet
11-09-12, 01:53 PM
Want!