Reload this Page >

$10 off Princess and the Frog

DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Old 03-11-10, 08:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here

I hope Disney keeps up this great marketing campaign!

FAQ. I've never had a problem using these coupons and previous threads indicate that most people don't, except for an occasional store having an issue with them. Also, the software used to print the coupon will not work with networked/virtual printers (a headache for some... myself included).

Edit: Fixed spelling error and link.

Last edited by Smorri; 03-11-10 at 11:43 AM.
Old 03-11-10, 10:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: $10 off Princess and the Frog

That link didn't work for me.
Old 03-11-10, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Vermiknid
That link didn't work for me.
Try:

www.princessandthefrogcoupon.com

Also, this whole thread should be in the Blu-ray Bargains section.

TLK
Old 03-11-10, 10:34 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts

Well, it is for the Blu-ray Combo pack, with DVD, so it's possible that with this coupon, you could get it for the same price or cheaper than the DVD by itself.
Old 03-11-10, 11:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by The Lizard King
Try:

www.princessandthefrogcoupon.com

TLK
I started a separate thread for this because my experience has been that several previous Disney coupons were buried in either new release or animation threads which made a specific post a bitch to find sometimes. So I placed convenience over esoteric posting rules

I placed the post in the DVD forum because I'm buying the item for the DVD, the Blu-ray only makes the deal sweeter. If it had been (or was) posted in the Blu-ray Bargains section, I would not have seen it as I have not yet made that technological jump and do not check that section for DVD deals.

Last edited by Smorri; 03-11-10 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Added clarification
Old 03-11-10, 04:34 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 910 Likes on 645 Posts

Originally Posted by The Lizard King

There's a thread already.
Old 03-14-10, 11:19 AM

does anyone know if this $10 off coupon will work on the single disc blu ray version? Or just the combo pack.. ?
Old 03-14-10, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by TM63975
does anyone know if this $10 off coupon will work on the single disc blu ray version? Or just the combo pack.. ?
The title hasn't yet been released, so no one will know for sure until Tuesday....HOWEVER, there has been a similar coupon available this past week for Old Dogs that apparently some people have been able to use on the single disc BD of that title (even though the coupon states it is specifically for the combo pack)....as always, YMMV and let your own moral compass be your guide.....
Old 03-14-10, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by TM63975
Originally Posted by WMAangel
The title hasn't yet been released, so no one will know for sure until Tuesday....HOWEVER, there has been a similar coupon available this past week for Old Dogs that apparently some people have been able to use on the single disc BD of that title (even though the coupon states it is specifically for the combo pack)....as always, YMMV and let your own moral compass be your guide.....
Well I just printed the coupon out and it states the "combo pack" and the combo pack is pictured.
Old 03-15-10, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Smorri
Here

I hope Disney keeps up this great marketing campaign!

FAQ. I've never had a problem using these coupons and previous threads indicate that most people don't, except for an occasional store having an issue with them. Also, the software used to print the coupon will not work with networked/virtual printers (a headache for some... myself included).

Edit: Fixed spelling error and link.
I always have trouble using these coupons at the Bestbuy store in Pasadena, CA. Somehow they think the coupon is fake and call me a liar. Good thing there is a Target near by so I'll use it there instead.
Old 03-15-10, 09:10 AM
Cool New Member

Toysrus actually mentions the website in their Sunday ad, so you can get it there without a problem I would figure...
Old 03-15-10, 11:18 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Where and what is the best price on Old Dogs BD (1 disc or combo pack) right now? I didn't see it listed in the Best Buy or Target store ads (but I may have missed it). If I pass by Target today, I might try it if I have a shot at getting it for around $10.
Old 03-15-10, 08:11 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Manzana
Where and what is the best price on Old Dogs BD (1 disc or combo pack) right now? I didn't see it listed in the Best Buy or Target store ads (but I may have missed it). If I pass by Target today, I might try it if I have a shot at getting it for around $10.
Last week the cheapest was $24.99 - $10 coupon at $14.99 so if you see it cheaper please do let us know
Old 03-16-10, 03:59 AM

Any tips on getting this thing to work? I've tried it on a few computers and it won't print to a printer or a document. Now it says I've reached the limit and still no luck. I wonder if they would print it for me at the store?
Old 03-16-10, 07:34 AM

I can't get the website to load properly either. The center of the screen (where the coupon should appear) just stays white and the page continuously loops (like its trying to load).

Can someone post a screen grab of the coupon? I was hoping to pick this one up at lunch today... Thanks!
Old 03-16-10, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by RickWJ324
I can't get the website to load properly either. The center of the screen (where the coupon should appear) just stays white and the page continuously loops (like its trying to load).

Can someone post a screen grab of the coupon? I was hoping to pick this one up at lunch today... Thanks!
Have you had any success? I've had it do that sometimes...refreshing the screen or trying a different browser has helped me in the past.
Old 03-17-10, 09:45 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by RickWJ324

I would, but the link I went to sent the coupon directly to the printer. There was no on-screen image of the coupon itself...
Old 03-17-10, 01:08 PM

This worked for me. Go into Browser settings and allow all cookies not just the ones you visited
Old 03-20-10, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by kiett_2000
I always have trouble using these coupons at the Bestbuy store in Pasadena, CA. Somehow they think the coupon is fake and call me a liar. Good thing there is a Target near by so I'll use it there instead.
No problem at Bestbuy last night at all....... strangely the cashier didn't scan the coupon, but rather just manually entered $10.00 off. Must be popular because I got the last combo pack on the shelves (had to look 3 different spots to find that one).
Old 03-22-10, 04:19 PM
Cool New Member

Worked for me, appreciate the head's up!!