Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Dirt: The 2nd (and Final) Season Announced!

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-10, 05:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

According to TVShowsOnDVD.com, Lionsgate is releasing The Complete Second Season of Courteney Cox's show Dirt on May 4th. MSRP will only be $29.99 for the 2-Disc set. (http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Dirt-Season-2/13371)

Whether the set is being released to promote Courteney Cox and her current show Cougar Town, or so fans can complete their collection, this is a very wise decision on Lionsgate's part. I really gained a whole new level of respect for Lionsgate for doing this. It wasn't the most popular show (but was a hit among fans), and they had to have known this, since Disney originally released the first season on DVD. If Lionsgate could do this for other studios' shows (like Sony's The Nanny and Maude, or Warner Bros.' What I Like About You and George Lopez), that would be great. Shout! Factory is also another possibility for shows that have been "abandoned" by their studios.
Old 02-23-10, 12:02 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Dirt: The 2nd (and Final) Season Announced!

Wow I had written this show off a couple years ago thinking I'd never seen the last 7-episodes (didn't get FX at the time and had to wait for DVDs to watch "Nip/tuck," "Dirt," and "It's Always Sunny"). Thanks lionsgate!