Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

Vizio VBR110 questions

HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Vizio VBR110 questions

Old 01-18-10, 09:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vizio VBR110 questions

I picked up the Vizio Blu Ray player model VBR110 today. I tested out with Blu Ray discs (Watchmen DC and Transformers 2). I skipped around on both discs and everything worked fine. A few hours later I decided to watch Chuck Season 2 (DVD version) and the audio keeps dropping out about every 20 seconds. I have tried searching online but can find no information about this player (just the Walmart only VBR100 which was the previous model). Has anyone else tried this player with regular DVDs or is it possibly a problem with Chuck?
Old 01-18-10, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Vizio VBR110 questions

Well, I tried Chuck on a DVD player and the sound did NOT skip or drop out. I then tried Supernatural season 4 (DVD) in the Vizio and the sound would skip/drop out every 20 seconds (I have already watch the whole set on the DVD player so I know it does not skip). I then tried the Hellboy Director's Cut DVD in the Vizio and the sound was perfect. I then tried STAR TREK on Blur Ray in the Vizio and the sound was perfect as well. Anyone have any ideas? I did send an email to Vizio but who knows if or when they will reply. There are also currently no firmware updates for the player.