DVD Talk
AMADEUS: Any differences between the 2 releases? [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : AMADEUS: Any differences between the 2 releases?

Jaymole
01-11-10, 11:35 PM
I know the first release was a digibook, but besides that, is there any other differences between the 2 Blu-rays? I thought I read somewhere that the first release had a problem but I don't remember what it was.

Thanks

emachine12
01-12-10, 01:45 AM
Same Blu-ray Discs the only things missing are the book packaging and soundtrack CD sampler.

Jaymole
01-13-10, 06:15 PM
Same Blu-ray Discs the only things missing are the book packaging and soundtrack CD sampler.

Thanks!

Gizmo
01-13-10, 06:35 PM
And the WMV Digital Copy.

The Monkees
01-14-10, 01:05 AM
And the WMV Digital Copy.

What a waste. My absolute favorite movie and the digital copy is for WMP! :(

trespoochies
01-14-10, 08:55 AM
Didn't this happen for another movie and the studio offered to replace the WMV copy with an iTunes compatible one? I thought I remember reading that somewhere a while back. WMV offers zero value for me. At least I can use the iTunes ones from time to time.

Gizmo
01-14-10, 11:02 AM
Didn't this happen for another movie and the studio offered to replace the WMV copy with an iTunes compatible one? I thought I remember reading that somewhere a while back. WMV offers zero value for me. At least I can use the iTunes ones from time to time.

That was Speed Racer and I think because it was advertised as being compatible with iTunes when it was WMV only. This was advertised as WMV from the start (just like many other Warner releases).

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0