Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Paranormal Activity vs Paranormal Entity

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-09, 11:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Which is better? Read a review at imdb.com, and one person said he liked Paranormal Entity better.

Just watched Paranormal Entity (haven't seen Paranormal Activity yet) and thought it was ok. Sort of annoying (someone said that Paranormal Activity was annoying too. Had too much arguing and P.E. had less). A few creepy moments.

What are your thoughts if you had seen both?

Debating to see if I should rent Paranormal Activity. But if it is so much like Paranormal Entity, I'll watch to watch it when it hits the Syfy channel. But if it is much better than Paranormal Entity, I'll bite and rent it.
Old 12-27-09, 11:51 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Paranormal Activity vs Paranormal Entity

uh, paranormal entity is a shitty asylum rip off movie, they're also the studio behind "the Terminators", "transmorphers" and "giant shark vs mega octupus" granted i have not seen it, but based on their past history, i'll pass
Old 12-28-09, 12:01 AM

I agree. Most of their rip offs are crap. I did enjoy H.G. Wells War of the World and the sequel. Actually Giant shark vs mega octopus was B movie entertaining for a one time viewing. The Day the World Ended was mildly watchable. The Terminators was crap. I am Omega was forgettable.

So some of the rip off movies from Asylum is watchable, in my opinion. And some are better watched if it is free and you have nothing better to do. Or not. LOL.
Old 12-28-09, 12:11 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I thought both were good.

As much as I liked Katie Featherston, I'd much rather have Erin Marie Hogan be my baby mama.