Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Red Hand Gang, anyone having problems?

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 08-25-09, 08:58 AM

Location: The Nova Catacumba Exhibition Center on Estrella De Tiago, an Asteroid orbiting the Moon.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On July 28 The Red Hand Gang was officially released. On August 2 I placed an order with Deep Discount for this set. Three Weeks Later and I have yet to receive it. Other Retailors, such as Amazon, also report it being "Out of Stock". Is there a reason for this delay? IMO a Company SHOULD NOT accept orders for a product if they cannot make good on delivery for it. I have E-Mailed Deep Discount and Virgil Films and Entertainment asking for an explanation for the delay. If I do not receive a reasonable explanation I will begin filing complaints with the Proper Authorities, including the Better Business Bureau.
Old 08-26-09, 07:14 AM

Location: The Nova Catacumba Exhibition Center on Estrella De Tiago, an Asteroid orbiting the Moon.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Red Hand Gang, anyone having problems?

Issue resolved, Virgil is sending me a Copy. The order from Deep Discount is Cancelled.