DVD Talk
Just Watched the First Three Episodes of "Breaking Bad" [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Just Watched the First Three Episodes of "Breaking Bad"

PacMan2006
06-28-09, 01:20 AM
With so much on television nowadays, it's inevitable that a few shows will pass you by that you have to catch on DVD.

I rented the first disc of season one of "Breaking Bad" and I'm loving it. I thought the third episode, in particular, was incredible--especially the scenes with Walter in the basement (won't say anything more than that for those who haven't seen it).

I don't know how much love this show is or isn't getting, but I'm very happy I finally gave it a shot. I'm also loving the relationship between Walter and the high school dropout--talk about an odd couple.

One thing I really like is the continuity of the series so far. One episode ends and the next picks up exactly where it left off--it feels more continuous than "24" in many respects.

With "The Shield" gone, I've been looking for another great drama to get into--looks like I've found it.

Does season two have a DVD release date yet?

MrX
06-28-09, 01:28 AM
Season two just ended about a month ago so I wouldn't expect it for awhile. They do replay them so if you have a DVR I'd try recording them.

SonOfAStu
06-30-09, 11:11 AM
Make sure you have a healthy appetite for suspension of disbelief.