One Tree Hill -- "A Kiss to Build a Dream On" -- 4/27/09

Old 04-27-09, 05:11 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,544 Likes on 2,540 Posts
One Tree Hill -- "A Kiss to Build a Dream On" -- 4/27/09

One Tree Hill Cast

Synopsis:

Spoiler:

Haley gets a surprising offer from Nick Lachey, while Nathan has doubts about a possible NBA career. Meanwhile, Lucas and Peyton go on a road trip, Jamie attends his first school dance, and Brooke uncovers something that could affect Sam in a big way.

I just got caught up with last week's episode and thought it was fun. I wasn't a fan of making Mrs. Davis nice and giving her a conscience though. I thought the scenes with Jamie and his potential new school were cute and I liked that Skills has the hots for Jamie's blonde teacher. I wonder if it's going to be even feasible for Lucas to rebuild the Comet.

It's good to see that Kate Voegele has been getting alot of appearances recently. I guess her touring schedule has slowed down.

I miss Millie with the glasses. Even though she's a gorgeous girl, I think the glasses add something more.
Old 04-27-09, 03:53 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: One Tree Hill -- "A Kiss to Build a Dream On" -- 4/27/09

looking forward to it.

also, for those who haven't heard.

It looks like some mad skillz have landed Skills in big trouble.

Antwon Tanner, One Tree Hill's Antwon "Skills" Taylor, has pleaded not guilty in a New York federal court to participating in a Social Security scam, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's Office confirms.

The 34-year-old actor, whose credits include Coach Carter with Samuel L. Jackson and that catchy "Da Da Da" Volkswagen commercial, was busted in a sting operation and charged with selling 16 Social Security numbers and three counterfeit cards to a middleman between December 2005 and last July.

Tanner surrendered yesterday and entered his plea in Brooklyn Federal Court. He was released after posting $250,000 bail.

If convicted, he faces up to five years in prison.

The California native allegedly supplied the phony digits and cards to an unidentified contact who in turn sold them to an undercover agent with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency (ICE).

According to a two-count indictment, Tanner used made-up Social Security numbers as well as those swiped from the living and the dead, and he passed them along without ever having a face-to-face meeting with the dealer. All the cards were allegedly sent through the mail.

The feds say Tanner banked thousands of dollars over a two-and-a-half-year period.

Neither Tanner nor his lawyer answered reporters' questions upon leaving yesterday's hearing, and the CW has declined to address his arrest or future on One Tree Hill.
If true, what a douche.