Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains > DVD Clubs
Reload this Page >

I am Legend (Limited Collector's Edition Box Set) (Free with Funcash Glitch)

DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Old 01-06-09, 02:07 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just put in an order for this. Came up as $0.00 even with s+H. We'll see what happens. Hopefully it works and I get this $50 DVD set free.
Old 01-06-09, 10:12 PM

Re: I am Legend (Limited Collector's Edition Box Set) (Free with Funcash Glitch)

Has this worked for anyone else? I'll put it in my cart and it just comes up regular price.
Old 01-06-09, 10:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 270 Likes on 206 Posts
Re: I am Legend (Limited Collector's Edition Box Set) (Free with Funcash Glitch)

Is this the Blu-ray LE? It comes up for around $46 on my account.
Old 01-07-09, 09:16 AM

This happens when they are taking a DVD out of the system.

Here is the Google cached page for the listings for I am Legend (cut and paste since I can't post links yet. Or google "I am Legend Limited Edition columbiahouse" and click the "cache" of the first result.):
74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:6WW5TAi3z0oJ:dvd-movies.columbiahouse.com/search/%257C/%257C/VIDEO_ACTOR/Will%2520Smith/RELEASE_DATE/%3Bjsessionid%3Dbucn419+I+am+legend+limted+edition+columbiahouse&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

At the bottom you will see the I am Legend Limited Collector's edition standard dvd set. It no longer comes up on the google search page (non-cached) or on the columbiahouse web site.

If you happen to have the DVD in your cart, it shows a $0.00 price free with funcash and will process without charging you shipping. However, it will most likely sit there for a week or two then cancel.
Old 01-07-09, 11:06 AM

It happened to me couple of days ago with different title. I had Batman Anthology in my cart with Batman DK and Batman Anthology was showing as free with fun cash so I pulled the trigger and order it. Now it is only showing Batman DK with full price + shipping. When you search you can not find Batman Anthology because it is oop and also CH no longer carry this title.
Old 01-07-09, 11:50 AM
Cool New Member

Happened to me the other day with Journey to the Center of the Earth. Showed up as free with funcash with a large order I made. I got a letter saying the title was no longer available. It's clearly still available on their site though, so they are trying to say it's no longer available for free.
Old 01-07-09, 08:11 PM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by Bigbully
Happened to me the other day with Journey to the Center of the Earth. Showed up as free with funcash with a large order I made. I got a letter saying the title was no longer available. It's clearly still available on their site though, so they are trying to say it's no longer available for free.
Actually I think with that specific title they have a different version... first it came with 3D glasses, now it doesn't.