Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Armageddon and Rock Criterions available from the DMC

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-08, 07:38 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Armageddon and Rock Criterions available from the DMC

I know there is often the question of what Criterions are available from CH, but I never saw mention of these from the DMC. I just got shipment notifications about them. I doubted whether they existed, since the DMC doesn't even have a thumbnail for them on their site.

I ordered them with a 50%-off code. May not be the best deal, but good enough for me. If you need one, The Rock would count as a fulfillment selection, even at 50% off. The list prices are $39.95 for The Rock, and $29.95 for Armageddon.

If they arrive and aren't the Criterion versions, I'll post again, but for now, it looks pretty good.

(And I know Armageddon isn't anamorphic, but since there's some possibility an anamorphic version will never be released--original prints were lost in a fire?--I figured this would be the best we'd get for a while. Probably more likely we'll see a Blu-ray version before a better DVD version ever gets released.)