DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : 2008-2009 Poker After Dark (NBC) Schedule

El Scorcho
12-02-08, 06:10 PM
Was released recently. Here's the rundown. I bolded the ones that are apparently new episodes.

THIS WEEK
Week of December 1 - Encore (Commentators)
Mark Gregorich, Chad Brown, Oliver “Ali” Nejad, Robert Williamson, Phil Gordon, Howard Lederer

Complete schedule

Week of December 1 - Encore (Commentators)
Mark Gregorich, Chad Brown, Oliver “Ali” Nejad, Robert Williamson, Phil Gordon, Howard Lederer

Week of December 8 - Encore (Cash Game #1)
Tom Dwan, Phil Hellmuth, Mike Baxter, Allen Cunningham, Guy Laliberte , David Peat “Viffer"
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

Week of December 15 - Encore (Nets vs. Vets)
Brian Townsend, Doyle Brunson, Tom Dwan, Johnny Chan, Huck Seed, Andrew Robl

Week of December 22 - Encore (Heads-Up Challenge)
Phil Hellmuth, Ted Forrest, Paul Wasicka, Chris Ferguson

2009 Season

Week of December 29 (Close but no Cigar)
Andy Black, Lee Watkinson, Dewey Tomko, David Williams, Allen Cunningham, Mike Matusow

Week of January 5 (Speak your mind)
Todd Brunson, Phil Hellmuth, Phil Gordon, Gabe Kaplan, Cory Zeidman, David Grey

Week of January 12 Encore (Mission Impossible)
Mike Matusow, Phil Laak, Phil Hellmuth, David Williams, Clonie Gowen, Gavin Smith

Week of January 19 Encore (Dream II)
Mike Matusow, Phil Hellmuth, Mike Sexton, Jennifer Harman, Gavin Smith, Paul Featherstone

Week of January 26 Encore (Mayfair Club)
Jay Heimowitz, Howard Lederer, Mickey Appleman, Dan Harrington, Steve Zolotow, Mike Shichtman

Week of February 2 Encore (Cash game II)
Patrik Antonius, Dee Tiller, Howard Lederer, Doyle Brunson, Gabe Kaplan, Eli Elezra

Week of February 9 (Brilliant Minds)
Brandon Adams, Chris Ferguson, Andy Bloch, Bill Chen, Jimmy Warren, David Sklansky

Week of February 16 (Nets vs. Vets Cash Game)
Taylor Caby, Cole South, Gabe Kaplan, David Benefield, Doyle Brunson, Eli Elezra

Week of February 23 Final (WPT Multiple winners)
Erick Lindgren, Howard Lederer, Daniel Negreanu, Michael Mizrachi, Gus Hansen, Tuan Le

Week of March 2 Final
Phil Laak, David Williams, Annie Duke, Andy Bloch, John Juanda, Clonie Gowen

Week of March 9 Final(MEGA $50,000 Buy-In)
David Benyamine, Allen Cunningham, Jennifer Harman, Phil Ivey, Barry Greenstein, Eli Elezra

Week of March 16 Re-Air (Close but no Cigar)
Andy Black, Lee Watkinson, Dewey Tomko, David Williams, Allen Cunningham, Mike Matusow

Week of March 23 (Dream Table III)
Johnny Chan, Jennifer Tilly, Arnold Thimons, Mike Matusow, Phil Laak, Daniel Negreanu

Week of March 30 (International III)
Brad Booth, Allen Cunningham, David Benyamine, John Juanda, John Phan, Ivan Demidov

Week of April 6 Re-Air(Speak your mind)
Todd Brunson, Phil Hellmuth, Phil Gordon, Gabe Kaplan, Cory Zeidman, David Grey

Week of April 13 Re-Air (Brilliant Minds)
Brandon Adams, Chris Ferguson, Andy Bloch, Bill Chen, Jimmy Warren, David Sklansky

Week of April 20 Final
Alan “Boston” Dvorkis, Antonio Esfandiari, Mike Sexton, Mike Matusow, Jamie Gold, Paul Wasicka

Week of April 27 Final (Show Open)
Howard Lederer, Phil Ivey, Chris Ferguson, Phil Hellmuth, Jennifer Harman, Gus Hansen

Week of May 4 (Hellmuth Bash Cash Game I)
Tom Dwan, Kenny Tran, Phil Laak, Antonio Esfandiari, Phil Hellmuth, Bob Safai

Week of May 11 [(Hellmuth Bash Cash Game II)
Tom Dwan, Antonio Esfandiari, Kenny Tran, Phil Hellmuth, Bob Safai, Phil Laak

Week of May 18 Final (Dream Table)
Daniel Negreanu, Phil Hellmuth, Jennifer Harman, Mike Matusow, Scotty Nguyen, Ken Light

Week of May 25 Encore (World Champions)
Chris Ferguson, Johnny Chan, Berry Johnston, Jamie Gold, Phil Hellmuth, Huck Seed

Week of June 1 Final (19th Hole)
Gavin Smith, David Oppenheim, Erick Lindgren, Phil Ivey, Doyle Brunson, Daniel Negreanu

Week of June 8 Encore (International)
Patrick Antonius, Johnny Chan, Roland de Wolfe, Daniel Negreanu, Gus Hansen, John Juanda

Week of June 15 (Sit-n-Talk)
Jennifer Harman, Mike Matusow, Antonio Esfandiari, Jean-Robert Bellande, Vanessa Rousso, David Grey

Week of June 22 (Celebrities and Mentors)
Barry Greenstein, Jason Alexander, Phil Gordon, Orel Hershiser, Don Cheadle, Gavin Smith

Week of June 29 Re-Air (Dream Table III)
Johnny Chan, Jennifer Tilly, Arnold Thimons, Mike Matusow, Phil Laak, Daniel Negreanu

Week of July 6 Re-Air (International III)
Brad Booth, Allen Cunningham, David Benyamine, John Juanda, John Phan, Ivan Demidov

ElementZ
12-03-08, 12:11 PM
That's a lot of poker...how long ago were these taped as I see Clonie in there

jjcool
12-07-08, 04:19 PM
That's a lot of poker...how long ago were these taped as I see Clonie in there

I was looking for that as well. Must ahve been ataped a while ago.

Quick question. Is this:

'Week of May 18 Final (Dream Table)
Daniel Negreanu, Phil Hellmuth, Jennifer Harman, Mike Matusow, Scotty Nguyen, Ken Light'

Actually a new show, or is it a repeat of the first dream table?

Phod
12-08-08, 11:57 PM
All of the bold ones marked "Final" are repeats to my knowledge.

So jjcool, that one is a repeat.

As is several more of those, including the Gowen one.

El Scorcho
12-09-08, 01:21 AM
yah i didnt know wtf final meant and why they used final instead of re-air/encore like they did with others

if they're all repeats and someone can confirm them, then i'll un-bold them

tigerwin
12-10-08, 03:30 PM
Yes Clonie is suing fulltilt now for 40 million large once. Must be nice

Jacoby Ellsbury
12-29-08, 01:56 PM
1/12 looks good with the whole clonie thing, laak matusow and hellmuth are interesting to watch. Hellmuth makes for the best tv

LasVegasMichael
12-30-08, 04:30 PM
These were taped about 2 months ago at the Nugget. A good friend of mine deals for PAD and HSP (same company) and the cash games are supposed to be quite entertaining this time around.

HSP just finished filming last week.

raj905
01-02-09, 09:57 PM
El Scorcho,
The following bolded ones are repeats.

FEB 23 , MAR 9, APR 20, APR 27, MAY 18, JUNE 1

El Scorcho
01-05-09, 06:47 PM
thx raj, i edited them as you described

last weeks was pretty good, with Matusow finally getting his first one in 11 tries after a pretty epic collapse (was ahead something like 5-to-1) then comeback (came down from just a few chips).

Also, every time I see David Williams I want to punch him. This guy has done nothing except a minor 7CS bracelet in the WSOP since his 2004 ME run. He's constantly acting like an arrogant prick and it makes me smile to see him lose time and time again.

raj905
01-09-09, 12:53 PM
No problem El Scorcho,

I am going to watch the Feb.23 week over again. There is a great hand between Gus and Daniel and I don't know if it happened before or after the hand on High Stakes Poker between the two.

On the topic of David Williams, the only time I found him mildly entertaining was during the PPT when he was flirting with Mimi Rogers when they were at the feature table.

Does anyone know if the PPT is coming back for another season ? I miss the pink card lady.